Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRAYER REQUEST

DumNDumer

[/

OUR DAUGHTER WENT IN HOSPITAL TODAY.

DOCTORS THINK LIGHT HEART ATTACK AND POSSIBLE CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE.

APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS FOR HER.

THANKS LUCI

"Father God in heaven, you alone are Holy, we worship and glorify your name. We come boldly into your throne of Grace where we find Your help in this time of need for this child who is going through some heart issues. We come to you Holy Father through Jesus name and rest upon your love and mercy for this child. We know all things are possible for You and if we can believe, we will recieve your manifest love which brings all the things we need, desire and ask for. We speak by faith that this child will suddenly and mysteriously be completely whole, that her heart will begin to function normally, we rebuke heart failure, heart attack, and anything that is not normal to the healthy functioning of a human heart. Oh Daddy in Heaven, we thank you for the authority You have given us to make this type of request and see it come into fruition right before our eyes. We declare that because heart attacks or heart problems are not allowed in Heaven so they are not allowed in this childs life. We declare good health, over abounding grace and complete restoration to this child and her family. We speak peace to the parents and familty members who are worried about this lovely child created in your image and Your likeness. Holy Father, you are the NewsMaker in thier lives, and today's headlines for them is "Child suddenly has full recovery from heart issues" Thank you Abba God, for the ability as Kings and Priests to declare your words and see them come to life right now in Jesus' name. Amen........

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Luci - one of my all time fav hymns - it up lifts me in ways that I cannot explain and I know that God heals - he has healed my friend of an incurable brain cancer. Every time he goes in for a check up the doctors marvel because there are no tumors left and i know it was all because of prayer. So prayers for you and your family - and the strength to see this through to His finish line:

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,

When sorrows like sea billows roll;

Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,

It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Refrain:

It is well, with my soul,

It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,

Let this blest assurance control,

That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,

And hath shed His own blood for my soul.

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!

My sin, not in part but the whole,

Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live:

If Jordan above me shall roll,

No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life

Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.

But, Lord, ’tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait,

The sky, not the grave, is our goal;

Oh, trump of the angel! Oh, voice of the Lord!

Blessed hope, blessed rest of my soul!

And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,

The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;

The trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,

Even so, it is well with my soul.

[/

OUR DAUGHTER WENT IN HOSPITAL TODAY.

DOCTORS THINK LIGHT HEART ATTACK AND POSSIBLE CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE.

APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS FOR HER.

THANKS LUCI

Our God is an awesome God. He works and moves in His own time and way. You, your daughter, the doctors and nurses, are all in our prayers. Especially your daughter. May God heal her.