Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRAYER REQUEST

DumNDumer

So glad that I came over & read your post, Ms. Luci. About to get on bended knees, lift your daughter up in prayer and try and get some rest. Please post about her status when you can. Blessings, TennesseeCherokee....

PRAISE THE LORD.

THANK YOU,

BLESSINGS

LUCI AND ALL THE FAMILIES

I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

AWESOME SITE WHEN WE CAN POST A PRAYER REQUEST

THANAKS ADAM SIR.

AND ALL WHO ARE PRAYING

OUR LOVE AND BLESSINGS

LUCI

You have my sympathy ... I suffer from congestive heart failure and even with all the medications, and lifestyle changes, there is no way of knowing when it is going to just be too much to overcome. Whichever diagnosis you receive is tragic, but at least you have had this warning and have time with her.

Of course I will add my prayers for her and your family to all those here who are offering up theirs.

Hold her ... as often as she will let you. No matter how old or young we all need to be held. Be God's arms and hold her with love.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Father in heaven you know the health issues of this woman and we pray that if it is thy will place your hand upon her and restore this woman to her health. we know you are the great physician and hold power over all things. We lift her up because you said what ever we ask in the name of Jesus will be so. Thank you lord for watching over us in the name of jesus. Amen

• Upvote 1

[/

OUR DAUGHTER WENT IN HOSPITAL TODAY.

DOCTORS THINK LIGHT HEART ATTACK AND POSSIBLE CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE.

APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS FOR HER.

THANKS LUCI

SORRY TO HERE THAT HOPE EVERTHING GOES OK-----IFYOU NEED ANTHING JUST CONTACT ME THROUGH THE FORUMS----I HAVE THREE DAUGHTERS OF MY OWN

Edited by HYDRANT
  • Upvote 2

Yes, Lord . . . let it be so . . . this very hour that you will stretch out your mighty hand to heal her, Lord. Post angels all around her and give her peace and we thank you, Lord for the mighty move that you are making on Luci's daughter. We bless you Lord, in Jesus Name! Amen.

• Upvote 1

[/

OUR DAUGHTER WENT IN HOSPITAL TODAY.

DOCTORS THINK LIGHT HEART ATTACK AND POSSIBLE CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE.

APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS FOR HER.

THANKS LUCI

UPDATE

. She was affected by meds which gave hallucinations are now cleared up. Test show no clots in the legs, only lungs. Legs infections and ulcers appear better. Breathing still very difficult. Sugar and blood pressure has been erratic. Still in much pain and distress SERIOUS CONDITION. Thx for all of the prayers. God is with us.

UPDATE

. She was affected by meds which gave hallucinations are now cleared up. Test show no clots in the legs, only lungs. Legs infections and ulcers appear better. Breathing still very difficult. Sugar and blood pressure has been erratic. Still in much pain and distress SERIOUS CONDITION. Thx for all of the prayers. God is with us.

[/quo

DAUGHTER STILL CRUCIAL.

APPRECIATE YOU PRAYERS

SHE IS A PASTORS WIFE, THEY HAVE 15 YR OLD DAUGHTER.

THANK AND BLESSINGS

LUCI