Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Selfish Splurge

bamagirl

If this elusive RV happens soon, after tithing and taxes, I am gonna get season passes to all Alabama football games. What is your selfish splurge gonna be? (not tryng to be nosy, just tryin to lighten this forum a little)

• Upvote 1

New ride like a Suburban. New boat. Build a new home. Spoil my grand children. No I mean really spoil them. And my kids too. Never had many dimes to rub together when they were home. Pay off their school loans.

Probably will do other things but would like to do some help with non-profits that help folks improve their lives.

Maybe go fishing with Bill Dance, Hank Parker, or Jimmy Houston!

Then Momma and I will do a little traveling for fun and paint a few towns red!!!

But only after the tithing, debt pay off and after the AFTER PARTY.

• Upvote 1

my friend and I were talking tonight and the BEST present that is going to come first is all the people saying "why didn't you tell me?" I can honestly say the ones that will say that are also

the ones that would call me crazy right now, so I'm just going to smile and say 'cause you wouldn't have believed me'. THAT will be priceless.

I think my charity will be water.org, = they bring clean drinking water to towns and villages all over the world that have none. I'll take my daughter on some trips and the shopping spree of a lifetime! A cool house in Santa Fe. And a jeep :) Then I'm going to sit back and see how to make money off of this money-

oh, and Oklahoma season tickets :) Boomer Sooner

• Upvote 2

TITHES--I HAVE MY RED BLAZER PAID FOR THO A 98 I WILL KEEP IT---GET MY HUSBAND A NEWER TRUCK AND BASS BOAT--HELP A FAMILY THAT IS REALLY IN NEED---- GIVE TO THE ORPHANAGE IN PERU WHERE OUR SON-IN-LAW- MIMISTERS 2X A YEAR ( HE LOOKS RATHER STRANGE IN THE PICTURES SINCE HE IS FAIR AND LIGHT HAIRED) HE WENT TO COLLEGE AND LEARNED HIS SPANISH WELL.---MAKE SURE ALL THE GRT/GRN CHILDREN HAVE DANCE/GYMNASTICS AND A SELF DEFENCE CLASSES.

ME HUMM THINK I WILL GET A LITTLE BOTOX HITHER AND TITHER JUST TO LOOK BETTER BUT NOT YOUNG OR FREAKY!

INVEST SOME!

If this elusive RV happens soon, after tithing and taxes, I am gonna get season passes to all Alabama football games. What is your selfish splurge gonna be? (not tryng to be nosy, just tryin to lighten this forum a little)

Thats exactly what I plan to do! Oh and a new house, but that's for the kids. The Alabama games include away games, pre and post season! Roll Tide!

Well, depending on how much it RVs for, I will be giving a lot away ... already have given some dinar away and the people who have them will be surprised with how much they will be worth when and if.

Of course there is the new home, and I'll be moving, and by that time I'll need help, like someone to come in a couple of times a week, and I'll be able to afford that. There will be a large library in my new home. And of course the regular things money goes to.

But as for a splurge? Something just for me and very selfish? I am torn between a year round, in-ground, heated and lighted and camoflaged swimming pool with hot tub and sauna ... or ... perhaps more practical, one of those electric beds that can assume all sorts of shapes for comfort, heat if you want it, massage if you need it ... and then hope the cats like it 'cause I don't get to sleep alone ... it is their bed and they let me sleep in it. hahahahaha

So, that is my splurge and I think it will be the bed actually.

But, what I will enjoy most is sending money anonymously through a lawyer to family who disowned me years ago, to local animal shelters and the SPCA, to some of the local charitable groups ... and make it large enough amounts that they really wonder where this all came from. Since I am involved with the groups on a periferal, volunteer basis, it should be fun to watch and listen to find out how those gifts change things. THAT is the fun part !!!!!

Thanks for asking ...

:)

smee2