Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not a good day for me

Qman

Not a good day for me.

About noon today I was getting ready to eat lunch when I got some severe stomach pain and it was so bad I almost passed out. So I went to the hospital and they had me there all day taking test, what they found out was I had a large blockage in my intestines and Gallstones.

They are not to bad and the Doctor said if I just make some changes in my diet that should go away by there self.

I am ok now just a little weak.

It is too bad that they would not let me take home the pain medication they gave me; it had me feeling great in no time.

Ok going to bed now see you all latter.

• Upvote 4

You are lucky .. I had a similar thing happen to me but it turned out the gallstone lodged in the pancreatic duct causing my pancreasitis (i know misspellings all over) ... anyway ... They had to remove my gall bladder due to stones ... at least you are given the chance to change diet before they removed it. Not to sound gross but when they remove your gall bladder you may have IBS here and there and it sucks to not be your same ol same ol. It has been a couple of years now though and much better than before. My stones were caused by my genes though they said and not my diet.

Best of luck ... don't forget to eat your fiber which a lot of us aren't doing as much these days.

Qman...I am sorry your day was not so good, especially since you can spend hours in the ER before being seen. However, my great nephew Jackson was born weighing in at 7lb 12oz. Almost didn't make it, but he and his mom fought the "battle" of their lives. Hope you feel better soon...I'm sure a shot of an "RV" will help. :surgeon::surgeon:

I feel for you, gallbladder pain was one of the worst pains I have ever had. I had gallstones 7 yrs ago, they went away on their own, Thank God. Stay away from fried foods, that was a trigger for mine. Hope you feel better soon.

Not a good day for me.

About noon today I was getting ready to eat lunch when I got some severe stomach pain and it was so bad I almost passed out. So I went to the hospital and they had me there all day taking test, what they found out was I had a large blockage in my intestines and Gallstones.

They are not to bad and the Doctor said if I just make some changes in my diet that should go away by there self.

It is too bad that they would not let me take home the pain medication they gave me; it had me feeling great in no time.

WOW...that sucks!

You may want to check this out www.herbdoc.com , I have used the Bowel Detox and the Liver Detox and I can say I KNOW they worked for me and many others.

I have been using Dr. Schulz Heart Formula (CHF) and I have had NO problems since I started about two years ago or so. The herb doc rocks! (He cured his own heart problems with his heart formula...that is the reason he designed it., initially)

DO NOT even think about gall bladder surgery or other surgery, until you have detoxed. He has a kidney flush that made me feel like a new person. You can get rid of the gall stones easy enough.

May God heal you and may you have better luck ahead.

Not a good day for me.

Get well Qman life is to short to be going thru the day feeling ruff

Gall Bladder Story ... might take your mind off your own problems for a minute ... :)

Several years ago I was in hospital for some "experimental" surgery. While they were doing all the tests prior to that surgery, they kept asking me when I had my gall bladder out. I never did. They couldn't find it with any of their ultra sounds and scans. They kept looking for scars, front and back, from the removal. No scars because no removal ... I kept telling them. Was I injured in an accident and needing any surgery, maybe it was taken out then? Nope. Appendix removed, maybe then? Nope. Total mystery. They almost decided not to do the original surgery.

Anyway they did it and when they got in there they actually found the gall bladder, the one that didn't show up on any of the scans ... it was smaller than a walnut, all shrivelled up and hard like a rock, and absolutely no use at all. Of course they took it out while they were in there and I actually got to see it.

So, I had been functioning for what had to be, they estimated, at least fifteen years, maybe more, with no gall bladder. We were all shocked. When my mom had hers removed surgically she had to take caroid and bile tablets and couldn't eat nuts any longer and had bouts of pain ... and here I was with no usable gall bladder for years and absolutely no symptoms.

I have, however, known several people who have gone through what you have, and the pain has been horrid for most of them. And let me tell you, when they say change your diet and lifestyle, they mean it. I have seen people make the change and then gradually slip back to the old diet and ways of doing things and before you know it, when they least expect it, whammo and they are bent over and twisted up like a paper clip moaning for an ambulance or death, whichever comes first. It is bad. So stick to what they recommend.

And I hope your recovery is without problems, and your change in habits not to onerous. Get well, and thanks for letting us know so we could commiserate and maybe divert you a bit. :)

take care

smee2