Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I ask you all a question?

After reading the ENTIRE post, I choose:  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Choose A or B

• A
    • B

I graduated from high school 30 yrs ago... this reminds me of the note the girl who has a crush on you passes to you... "Do you like me? Check one... Yes..... No...."

Is this really necessary? For once I am 100% in agreement with Keep.....

LOL I think this captures my feelings regarding this poll! That's why I asked "what's the point of this poll?" to begin with...

• Upvote 1

This is of course a false choice poll. One could just as easily question the integrity of every member of DV for associating with a site that has a post-RV tax strategy that some consider shady. We are talking about allegations, after all. As Z pointed out the real question here is whether Scooter deserved the lack of respect that was shown him throughout this ordeal. My answer is an emphatic NO!

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif !!!!!!! ph34r.gif

• Upvote 4

What about a c?? C- Being the nice guy that I am, I hold myself above talking negative about anyone, especially to the ones who invited me to the show and for the people that know me, there should be no question to my integrity and to the person I am, so instead of breaking the mold of who I am, I respectfully leave because I did not appreciate the position people put me in questioning my integrity.......

:twothumbs: :twothumbs: :twothumbs: Im with you on this C would be my choice the person I have got to know is a genuine honest and one hard working person that never gained anything but thanks unlike every site owner there is

Damage control and closing discussions wont fix this one and this poll is a freaking joke

Edited by justin88
  • Upvote 5

I would be the most angry at the host of the show, because he knew the reputations of all of his guests, good and bad. He used them both to give not only himself credibility, but the scammer as well. And what does the host get from the credibility gotten? He gets to make more money, from gaining credibility from one guest, and a commission from the scammer guest.

I vote C.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I chose C.

I respect you Adam....a lot. And i think Scooter respected you as well. So when you questioned his integrity and credibility..he has no choice but leave. I think he could have handled Chucst3r easily...but not you. He didnt want to be in contention mode with you.

That was how i see it.

BUT...this does not mean i respect you any less. TQ

• Upvote 2

What was done to Scooter was wrong, it's really extremely very simple. He had no reason to defend himself. He felt betrayed by the owner of this site. Adam, you called him out in public, it appeared as though you agreed with little Chucky, and not only that, you gave Chucky's subsequent comment a little happy face, which added insult to injury. If this had been you, Adam, we all would have come to bat for you as well, we would have told Chucky to take a flying leap, and we NEVER would have asked you to explain yourself, EVER. The correct response to all of this would have been to get rid of Chucky and stand by Scooter's sign, show respect for Scooter, just as Scooter, as well as all of us, would have done for you. Chucky came on this site to cause trouble for Scooter, PERIOD! This isn't A or B, it's right and wrong. Scooter would have done differently than you did, Adam, he would have stuck by your side. Betrayal, it's that simple.

• Upvote 9

This dinar has many of us very stressed and perhaps doing things that may be a little weird or dumb (sometimes more that a little). Most of the time we give each other breaks which is cool but we need to learn to be ourselves a break too. The one that this is about appeared to be burning the candle at both ends and with some much needed rest will be back if this dinar goes on much longer.

B

• Upvote 1

Something to give thought to ... people sign up daily here.. and they are not all NEW .. who was chucky really? Someone with a motive? Obviously! Just a thought. . Sad its come to this. On the whole voting A or B thing ... Not sure why this was even put to a vote ... seems kind of demeaning IMO.

Edited by Snickers77
  • Upvote 4

I THINK SCOOTER WAS THE BEST THING THIS SITE HAD GOING FOR IT.

I THINK HE AGREED WITH RUDY ON A LOT OF WHAT HE SAID BECOUSE WHAT HE WAS SAYING SEEMED CORRECT.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE KNEW ABOUT HIS PREVIOUS SCAMS OR BS.

I THINK WHEN YOU NOT ONLY DIDN`T BACK HIM, BUT MORE IMPORTENTLY SEEMED TO BE BACKING NUMB NUTS, HE HAD JUST HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ALREADY HARD RIDE AND SAID WHATEVER.

I THINK FOR AS MUCH AS HE HAS BROUGHT TO YOUR SITE YOU OWED HIM AND SHOULD HAVE REACHED OUT TO HIM PUBLICLY THE SAME WAY YOU HURT HIM TO BEGIN WITH.

I`M NOT SURE YOU WERE REALLY LOOKING TO SEE HOW WE REALLY FELT ON THIS TOPIC JUST BY THE WAY YOU PRESENTED THIS A OR B QUESTION BUT BASICALLY YOU ARE ASKING.

HOPEFULLY THIS DOES NOT GET ME BANNED, BUT IF IT DOES, SO BE IT.

HERE IS WISHING YOU AND ALL OF DV A BLESSED RV AND SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHARLIE911

• Upvote 6

I THINK SCOOTER WAS THE BEST THING THIS SITE HAD GOING FOR IT.

I THINK HE AGREED WITH RUDY ON A LOT OF WHAT HE SAID BECOUSE WHAT HE WAS SAYING SEEMED CORRECT.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE KNEW ABOUT HIS PREVIOUS SCAMS OR BS.

I THINK WHEN YOU NOT ONLY DIDN`T BACK HIM, BUT MORE IMPORTENTLY SEEMED TO BE BACKING NUMB NUTS, HE HAD JUST HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ALREADY HARD RIDE AND SAID WHATEVER.

I THINK FOR AS MUCH AS HE HAS BROUGHT TO YOUR SITE YOU OWED HIM AND SHOULD HAVE REACHED OUT TO HIM PUBLICLY THE SAME WAY YOU HURT HIM TO BEGIN WITH.

I`M NOT SURE YOU WERE REALLY LOOKING TO SEE HOW WE REALLY FELT ON THIS TOPIC JUST BY THE WAY YOU PRESENTED THIS A OR B QUESTION BUT BASICALLY YOU ARE ASKING.

HOPEFULLY THIS DOES NOT GET ME BANNED, BUT IF IT DOES, SO BE IT.

HERE IS WISHING YOU AND ALL OF DV A BLESSED RV AND SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHARLIE911

I did not realize the Rudy character was a scam artist up until recently. I always thought his was banned from DV for pumping his own agenda here. I believe the same can be said for AC, and if I am correct, would the same be said if Scoot was associated with AC? See, Rudy seemed like he had a good sense of how this would play out, and provided some detailed information that seemed rather logical. Which created a following... Once he started speaking about hedge funds (pumping his agenda) I basically stop listening to him as it was not dinar-related. Could Scoot have approached him with this same mentality? You see, Scoot does a lot of research anything related to Dinar, so therefore, why would he need to waste precious hours researching those he would be "some-what" associated with. Therefore, when being called out, subtly, about potentially being involved with the Rudy-character and also potentially being a scam artist, that is quite a bold claim. For all the contributions he has made without any financial gain other than maybe a boosted ego for his high level of respect. I guess I would have departed as well, because, I would hate to be in the drama that would have unfolded after the accusations. As we can see, the drama is still existing so he has made a good choice.

• Upvote 2

B but I would be angry that the host put me in that position. Dinar investments are not everyones cup of tea, and I have read on USA Today's financial news that buying Dinar is like

going to the horse track. Except you have better odds at the track. I believe in the RV. So sue me.

I would also be one of the C crowd.

It is an integrity issue.

Some folks don't believe in burning their assets. I consider Scooter to have been an asset to the community.

Scooter didn't really need us.

The question that failed to be asked is "Did we need what he had to offer".

Funny, I didn't see that one asked either.

Sorry for not fitting into the "In" crowd here.

FWIW, I saw this train wreck coming a while back, and discussed it privately with a few others.

Scooter was Slimed, and chose not to give up what drives him to appease another member's ego.

• Upvote 3

B Just because one or two people give a negative opinion of you Out Loud, does not mean that everyone is of that opinion. Leaving when you are a well respected individual and highly depended upon for your knowledge hurts all. If it is time to go have a rest and get away, then say and do that. Giving the person or persons attacking the satisfaction of your leaving is letting them win, and goes against at least my grain.

Anger is a very Strong emotion and seems to get the best of us sometimes. Sometimes we need to take a step back and give ourselves a break. The stupid people should not have that much control! Come on, I am for the smart people laughing at the ignorant ones and moving on. Shoot Laugh Out Loud is all over this site, let's really do it. The bashers do Not deserve to have as much power and influence as we have given them. Be Strong, Stand Up and Do Not take these people seriously, I know that I don't, anymore.

There is Strenth in wisdom and the Strong are needed now more than ever. Stand Up and Take the critical goog balls like the strong, smart and intellegent people we know you all to be.

Great Question Adam, Not telling anyone how it should be but having people think for themselves is brilliant. Thank you for the guidence, as cloaked as it is. Ya Gotta Love it!!

• Upvote 1

There are times that I have spoken on lectures with individuals who take an extremely liberal position than me. Some of my more conservative friends had difficulty with me speaking stating that I was in agreement with the other person. It was simply guilt by association. If guilt by association is a true, then Jesus would be guilty of sin, legalism, drunkenness, stealing, adultery, etc. and I don't believe that for a second.

If I am on a program or lecture I am going to speak what I know and believe to be truth no matter what the other individual(s) say or do. I should not be held guilty for being on the same forum with someone I do not trust, believe, and have little respect for. I should be held accountable for my words and actions and not the words and actions of someone else. If guilt by association were a truth then we would need be in isolation or leave this world.

• Upvote 7

A There's no reason to state the obvious, and that is what came out in the show. That Bernie is a scammer. I'm not so sure I would get mad. I think I would leave once I explained I was not affiliated with Bernie. I wouldn't smear someone that already smeared himself.

How can a person leave after they have given the interview, then find out about the scammer, an explain what happened, an is still acussed of his association. needs to be a C&D answer, because the question as stated doesn't give enough information. I have to pick none of the above! Adam i mean noe disrespect , but we really need more picks, kinda like picking a president, none of the above. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Thanks Keep for saying it for me.

My vote exactly ... C.

Adam, as much as I respect you and your people and your forum, I am afraid there are some things that are just not as black and white, a or b, as you want them to be. Sometmes there is a third choice. This is one of them.

Choice C, as defined by Keep, is the best choice here, and I am proud of "whoever" would have made, or supported, that choice.

Sorry if that damages you ego.

:mellow:

smee2

Have to totally agree with Smee, AtomicVet and KeepM - well said.

• Upvote 2