Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I ask you all a question?

After reading the ENTIRE post, I choose:  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Choose A or B

• A
    • B

To be honest, I didn't know the Rudy-character was a scam artist until this drama unfolded. I always thought he was basically banned from DV only because he was trying to use DV as a way to sell his side business for gains. Like how maybe some other dinar sites sell their services such as creating off-shore corporations to protect post R/V funds. Not all pumpers pump directly for dinar sales, they do so for other kick-backs on the side.... Many people believe that it is for dinar sales due to the advertisements on the site.

You had a leg up on me. I had no idea who Rudy was till this incident and then learned of his character after from comments made both by Adam and others. I guess the question becomes whether or not the respected one knew of Rudy's character or not. Knew if he had been banned and if so if he knew why he was banned.

• Upvote 1

You had a leg up on me. I had no idea who Rudy was till this incident and then learned of his character after from comments made both by Adam and others. I guess the question becomes whether or not the respected one knew of Rudy's character or not. Knew if he had been banned and if so if he knew why he was banned.

As far as I know, I think the same can be said for AC, as he was trying to sell a side option as well.. Hence the reason for his banishment.

I would say:

“The world is a strange place, and clearly not everything is as it appears to be. I clearly respect your belief as to Bernie, and understand your conclusions. I am however, my own person and would be disappointed if I were to be judged along with Bernie, simply because he and I showed up at the same event. As we both know, the positions you and I occupy in government come with considerable responsibility as to what it is we say and do. Because my opinion carries considerable weight based upon my contribution to this administration, I take this responsibility even more serious when it comes to my public comments about another individual. I prefer to instead focus upon my accomplishments and remain distant from those entanglements that are not a direct reflection of my interests and efforts.

While your information as to Bernie’s credibility is most certainly compelling, I don’t see the benefit of my weighing in on this one way or the other, as this is a personal conclusion that must be garnered by each and every individual making this decision.

Is there any type of prize involved with this contest..... I am really in the mood for a prize these days.... :D

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...9#ixzz1PmeIB55y

RAYZUR YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD! "HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED" IS KNOWN, NOT ONLY FOR HIS UNSELFISH AND TIRELESS EFFORTS IN EDUCATING ALL OF US ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT, BUT ABOVE ALL FOR HIS KINDNESS, GENEROSITY OF SPIRIT AND NEVER JUDGING OTHERS OR SPEAKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT THEM, REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE. WHY ON EARTH SHOULD HE SPEND HIS VALUABLE PERSONAL TIME AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY AND HIS BUSINESS DEFENDING HIMSELF FOR A CRIME HE NEVER COMMITTED, ON A SITE THAT OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT APPRECIATE HIS PRESENCE OR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS.

..AND RAYZUR, YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THERE IS A PRIZE IN THIS CONTEST. IT IS THE OSCAR FOR MOST PITIFUL AND DISGRACEFUL PERFORMANCE IN A LEADING ROLE AND THE OSCAR GOES TO.............ADAM MONTANA!!! UP UNTIL NOW HE WAS IN THE TOP THREE, BUT THIS CURRENT THREAD HAS GIVEN HIM THE TROPHY HANDS DOWN!

• Upvote 9

I feel a little simple, right now.

I picked B, because I thought I was answering for myself.

Ditto, I picked A as I would of done the same.

Also, I speculate that the individual the poll is referencing, with the vast majority picking B this individual may not wish to come back. As it is sort of a you chose the wrong option and are being criticized for that as well.

I know I wouldn't, I wouldn't want to face the music that not only was I falsely accused, but now I will be criticized of my actions following the accusation. I would feel sort of kicked while I was down as I chose to leave the community and the only way to defend myself now was to return which my primary actions were to leave the community.

With as much credability as this person still has between the two it is very very easy. B

The question asked of Scooter was not a bad question.

The way and tone of the question was way out of line.

I have never seen Scooter not treat everyone with extreme dignity and respect except those with a very accusing tone of disbelief.

He is indeed a better Man than I.

but with that said B

With all due respect, why can we not skip the elementary trappings of this scenario and ask the real question at hand? Was what happened to Scooter right or wrong?

Adam, I respect your opinion and this site. That is why I choose to support it by being a VIP member. I mean no disrespect, but what happened with Scooter was wrong. And what is being allowed to happen here as of late with the unmitigated attacks on people's character is wrong too.

You all know how I feel regarding his situation. I hope you can respect that.

Z

• Upvote 9

B without a comment on Madoff= a great Barratry association disclaimer.

While a response may not be required, a professional response is customary especially if you're on the stage, it just comes with the territory.

I have observed this year that many members have been without question, unbelievably endearing and appreciative. I'm sure the disassociation was shocking..however I do see a trend

as the RV status gets closer...first some kind drama is created, then someone in the lime-light starts fading into the sunset to pursue quality time. This whole thing gets stranger by the moment.:blink:

Wishwell11

Go RV

What about a c?? C- Being the nice guy that I am, I hold myself above talking negative about anyone, especially to the ones who invited me to the show and for the people that know me, there should be no question to my integrity and to the person I am, so instead of breaking the mold of who I am, I respectfully leave because I did not appreciate the position people put me in questioning my integrity.......

Thanks Keep for saying it for me.

My vote exactly ... C.

Adam, as much as I respect you and your people and your forum, I am afraid there are some things that are just not as black and white, a or b, as you want them to be. Sometmes there is a third choice. This is one of them.

Choice C, as defined by Keep, is the best choice here, and I am proud of "whoever" would have made, or supported, that choice.

Sorry if that damages you ego.

:mellow:

smee2

• Upvote 3

I know I will get bashed for this, but your post smacks of, "dare to question me? I'm taking my marbles and going home". Instead of fighting the good fight. I guess it's a personal decision that has to be made.

If chuckles actually brought some marbles to the game, as Scooter has done over and over and over again, he might have a leg to stand on. What has chuckles brought to this site? Nothing but an undieing motive of making Scoot look like a scammer.

• Upvote 4

If chuckles actually brought some marbles to the game, as Scooter has done over and over and over again, he might have a leg to stand on. What has chuckles brought to this site? Nothing but an undieing motive of making Scoot look like a scammer.

You know, I find it interesting how the majority of the crew in the dinar world would understand to accuse Scoot as a scam artist is not only far-fetched, but likely unlikely. So why even go as far as to subtly hint that?

Talk about an intent to stir the pot for drama..

• Upvote 2

You know, I find it interesting how the majority of the crew in the dinar world would understand to accuse Scoot as a scam artist is not only far-fetched, but likely unlikely. So why even go as far as to subtly hint that?

Talk about an intent to stir the pot for drama..

Unfortunately, this drama has cost this site the insight of a very smart, respectful poster. I pray he comes back. There is no one like him.

• Upvote 2

I graduated from high school 30 yrs ago... this reminds me of the note the girl who has a crush on you passes to you... "Do you like me? Check one... Yes..... No...."

Is this really necessary? I vote none of the above. I didn't join this site to help console someone for what they may think was a mistake on their part and are looking for others to support his decision.

For once I am 100% in agreement with Keep.....

• Upvote 3

I vote with Keepm and Mr Rich................I don't always agree with their views, but they are correct here IMHO......that said, I eagerly await the poll regarding chuckstr--who is he affiliated with and why was his mission to attack Scooter, a person who was respected by most everyone in Dinar world?

• Upvote 7

Adam,

You took the side of a new member without getting or even better yet letting Scooter explain the situation he may have found himself in... Some members unlike myself don't spend most of thier free time getting thier dinar info here.... I think you took the thread ( not intended ) with your comments to another level and made it worse... I'm a current VIP member and will continue to visit this site daily but I believe your treatment of that thread was not at all VIP.... Thanks for the post and happy fathers day!!!

Blessings

Bodeen

• Upvote 4