Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After July 15th It will Be Illegal to Exchange The Iraqi Dinar in the U.S.

1. This is not a rumor, this is not speculation. This is United States law that goes into effect July 15th 2011

Link: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.4173:

2. The only prediction I have ever made on this forum was over one year ago and that was that the next Prime Minister of Iraq would be Maliki.

If you have not noticed who the current Prime Minisister of Iraq is you may want to check.

3. You Slade are the biggest jack@ss on this forum and add nothing of value ever and it is obvious you have mental problems.

Phoenix

Slade,

Everyone is seeing you now for who you truly are. I've been saying for a while that you are nothing more than a part of the problem. You are now speaking loud and clear that I was correct. Please save yourself further embarrassment and just go away. You are a hopeless troll who has nothing of value to lend to this investment. Be gone!!!

• Upvote 8

I've found a silver lining! This can tie into Sonny1 predictions, which has two more weeks left. Whew. Sorry Keep, not that I don't believe you,I just gotta find my hope somewhere.

LOL its all good! I want to be wrong so bad and I hope I am proved wrong!! I just dont know what to think of his prediction just because there is no info behind it, just simply stating its done in three weeks....which i hope it is.....

Well thats not very NISSSSSSSE ....

I have been watching the OP "call the RV" for going on 8 years now.....and then turning around and spreading their own personal brand of conspiracy based fear mongering in the next breath...

So haveing said that, please don't advise me on how to interpret posts made by Phoenix, aka Ranger77, aka Secret Key aka who knows how many other screen names. If you want to worship him and believe everything he posts is true and "for the good".....by all means go right ahead...but I think I'll PASS! Mkayyyyyyyy? B)

You got issues dawg. When did I ever say I worshiped him or believe everything he posts?????????

Seems to me you worship him (in a stalker kind of way) and use to believe him, but don't now. In other words if you had some highschool breakup, issue with Pheonix, take it elsewhere.

If you don't like him do us a favor and stay out of his posts so you don't dillute it with meaningless, confusion causing cancer. That goes on way to much here in DV LAND (not that I don't love DV :D :D

Anyways, I think there is a 50/50 chance this could be related to our IQD. This entire rollercoaster ride of emotions is going to do one of two things.

First: IT HAPPENS

Second: IT DOES NOT HAPPEN

See where i'm going here? We cannot control this investment, there are probably very few individuals who can!

Being the small investor I am, if I cash out at the current rate, I lose out on a little money. I guess i'm glad I went into this with the mindset of investing only what I can afford to lose.

Happy FATHERS DAY!

Go RV?

• Upvote 2

OK again people. Lets all pretend like we have never even heard of Dinar and we read this article. What would we think? That the US Gov is trying to keep USD from being dumped. It just seems that simple to me. To all that have a one track mind meaning the RV then this is what this is for but maybe not. Maybe it is just way to keep people out of precious metals and foriegn currency.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dont worry everyone, Adam Montana will save the day, just sign up for VIP and then you can cash out in Belize and avoid taxes, just FedEx all your Dinar to Adam's PO Box IN Belize...if he doesnt meet you at the airport, dont panic, I am sure he will be waiting for you at Choice Bank....

As for Slade, why do you guys stop to his level, or any of the other obvious trolls who lurk here...the guy has over 1000 posts in just over 7 months, averages about 5 posts a day, and none of them are positive. He is obviously someone who enjoys or better yet needs conflict in his life in order to function, let hm be, put him on ignore, and he will slowly fade away.

Phoenix, you are agood man, I may not agree with all you have to say, but I do think you have a good grasp of this investment. Not sure what has prompted you to come back here, but clearly you are wasting your time and effort. Keep doing your radio show, get your information out through that channel, because lowering yourself here is a waste of your time.

Asiegel674

Edited by asiegel674
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

at the bottom of the bill there is a very key detail which is important to us.

-->>> Accredited Investor Qualifications

Section 413(a) of the Act alters the financial qualifications of who can be considered an accredited investor, and thus a qualified as eligible participant (“QEP”). Specifically, the revised accredited investor standard includes only the following types of individuals:

1) A natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with spouse, is at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of such investor's primary residence;

2) A natural person who had individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year; or

3) A director, executive officer, or general partner of the issuer of the securities being offered or sold, or a director, executive officer, or general partner of a general partner of that issuer.

Based on this language, it is important to note that the revised accredited investor standard only applies to new investors and does not cover existing investors. However, additional subscriptions from existing investors are generally treated as requiring confirmation of continuing investor eligibility.

Don't get too worked up over this folks, if you will check you will find that there is a law on the books just for a situation like this. Its called the( Post-Facto Law) which basically states that a law which is passed on July 15, 2011 can only effect events and circumstances after that date and cannot be retro active. Making us as dinar holders immune to the law. JIMO

1. This is not a rumor, this is not speculation. This is United States law that goes into effect July 15th 2011

Link: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.4173:

2. The only prediction I have ever made on this forum was over one year ago and that was that the next Prime Minister of Iraq would be Maliki.

If you have not noticed who the current Prime Minisister of Iraq is you may want to check.

3. You Slade are the biggest jack@ss on this forum and add nothing of value ever and it is obvious you have mental problems.

Phoenix

Thanks again Phoenix for comming on here with your post and explanation.

I agree this new law is great news because it confirms the removal

of the artificial program rate. It also proves the rate is to be

changed very very soon.

Some of the people on this site like SLADE & KEEPM are

clueless to what is about to take place with the dinar and are the reason

most don't post here anymore.

I have been a long time listener of your nightly broadcast & reader

of Lakehouses blog and hopefully one day to be invited to become a member of your site.

Thanks Again!

Edited by BBALL99
  • Upvote 4

Thanks again Phoenix for comming on here with your post and explanation.

I agree this new law is great news because it confirms the removal

of the artificial program rate. It also proves the rate is to be

changed very very soon.

clueless to what is about to take place with the dinar.

I have been a long time listener of your nightly broadcast & reader

of Lakehouses blog and hopefully one day to be invited to become a member of your site.

Thanks Again!

Yes your right....I have no idea whats going to happen....just like everyone else in the world except for the few that are in control.....so whats your point?? Believe it or not, not everything that comes out in the news is related to the RV....seen so many things twisted in to believe that its about the RV and so it MUST happen and well guess what? We are still here.....so forgive me if Im not so quick to believe that everything is tied in with the dinar....could this be related?? Sure.....I guess there is a possibility of that....and Im not bashing phoenix for bring this to the table because it seems this will surely affect us and I thank him for bringing this around.....but it doesnt mean that the RV absolutely is going to happen before the 15th either.....staying hopeful and grounded...is that bad?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow I have never in the 2 years I have been reading this site have seen all you guys taking something at face value. Keep especially you. Like you say do the research. I read this yesterday. I just googled it and read the whole bill. NO where in it does it say that you can no longer buy the gold that's already in country or silver. READ IT . They have a problem with the influx of gold coming in from the Congo.Yes they don't want the average joe buying 6 pounds of gold at a bargain basement price. The dollar already being beat to death. No where in it is any mention of foreign currency. dinar ,dong , peso or any currency. Stop running scared. There are all kinds of pumpers you know. Gold pumpers. Yeah buy now or its to late. I will bet anyone here 100,000 dinar I can buy a OZ of gold at my local gold shop here in town after the due date. Any takers

GET A GRIP PEOPLE ITS BULL CRAP

• Upvote 1

They only alow the rich to get richer. If this is True, There will be a Whole Lot more Snipers amongst the US people...

This can't be right. Oh Damn.

Looks like I'll just cash in as much as I need for a year at a time.

Damned if I do, Damned if I DO! Krem

tjmunson....I figured you would see your chance to jump in...much like a dog jumping into another's fight.

You don't like me and I don't like you so we don't get along.....also, I don't like Ranger or Phoenix or Secret Key or whatever his name is and he doesn't like me so we don't get along......do you see that process? It really isn't THAT hard to understand for most people. If you want me to draw you a picture I will do that for you homegirl... because you are one of my faves :P

Now, like Ranger...trot on over to my profile page and leave your nasty, snarky, preschool mentality message like you always do....

Oh, and have a GREAT EVENING ;)

I just don't understand the mentality of people who enjoy being disliked. I assume it goes much deeper than anything you've experienced at this site. I'm sorry for the pain you must carry around all day every day but you don't need to spend so much time and energy trying to spread the pain to others. You are self destructing in front of the entire DV family and for some odd reason you seem to enjoy it. The only thing I can say is that I hope, for your sake that someday you find some sort of peace because you are obviously a very troubled soul.

Peace

• Upvote 2

clueless to what is about to take place with the dinar and are the reason

most don't post here anymore.

Dude, SERIOUSLY???

Everyone has a right to their opinion, and if someone let's an opposing opinion prevent them from posting they probably don't belong on a forum in the first place.

We need to be respectful, but we certainly don't all have to agree. It's just OPINIONS!

• Upvote 1

Come on folks...DO NOT SPAZ about this particular poster's "OPINION"!!!!

Stop and ask yourself has ANYTHING this poster EVER put out EVER come to fruition????

Some people thrive on spreading their individual ideas of conspiracy theories and fear mongering.... :rolleyes:

Looks like we are still in Kansas Dorothy :lol: :lol: :lol:

SORRY ---WROTE REPLY TO WRONG POST, BUT REMOVED IT.

Edited by Kimjackie

That's what I thought....WTF.....

I think somebody (OP) is pulling the wool over our eyes here and attempting to create a panic. Why?

If you read the bill, "Accredited Investor" portion comes under:

TITLE IV—REGULATION OF ADVISERS TO HEDGE FUNDS AND OTHERS

This is regulating ADVISORS. And Accredited Investor is only allowed to be an ADVISOR if they are shown to have enough of their own money in the first place.

It HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO CAN CASH IN.

Now maybe I am reading it wrong, but until I can see something that says otherwise, that is what this is saying.

There is no connection ANYWHERE that says ONLY ACCREDITED INVESTORS CAN CASH OUT.

It does seem to indicate that they cannot take on the roll of ADVISER to others however, without certain assets themselves.