Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After July 15th It will Be Illegal to Exchange The Iraqi Dinar in the U.S.

Exactly what is the large amount ?

Currently, you can take up to $5,000 in & out of the country for travel expenses without declaring it. The new law may apply to the same figures. That mean if the RV goes anywhere near 3 to 5 to the Dollar, the 25K ID notes will be illegal to cash in as it will exceed the $5,000 limits. ID 25K notes will become worthless toilet paper. Then again you can donate your 25K notes to Dodd & Franks, any politician, Soros or the banks. They are exempt from their very own laws & can reap the rewards of your losses. That's how the system works. It's a rigged game just like Wall Street when it comes to the small investors.

• Upvote 1

And add to this the dealer's (or at least Ali) quit holding iqd in safekeeping. Not sure how this ties in, I just have a feeling it does. So, does this mean the dealers will have to liquidate the gold/silver certificates of unqualified investors? Or am I not understanding what is being said?

Edited by WorkerBee

One more time so it is not missed by anyone:

IMHO...just my speculation....I think this is good.

Why?

Because after the soon to happen revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar the word of this sudden wealth will travel far and wide.

The throngs of people who thought it was all a scam and who were told to invest and did not will suddenly also want to jump on the OTC (Over the Counter) forex in hopes of hitting it big also.

So what is now a some what small and exotic breed of investing will have over night stardom with the stories of the over night "rags to riches" of people from all over.

This would cause a rush of liquidity and wild speculative investment into the OTC exotic currencies.

The currency dealers and the banks would be flooded with people trying to hit it big like their friend or family member did.

So I think this act is in anticipation of that very effect that would be disruptive to the liquidity flow within the US.

The OTC currency market would be the new lottery play and every scammer and huckster around would be hawking exotic currency as the "next Iraqi Dinar"

So....I think this bill is being put in place AFTER the fact of the IQD revalue.

That is my personal take on this.

And if i am correct.

Every single one of you are lucky beyond your wildest dreams and will be known as the lucky ones who hit it big before the law was changed.

Best of luck to all!~

I think this is good news...and a "tell" of how close we are.

IMHO

Phoenix

Phoenix,

I agree 110%; if this piece of legislation has been passed and enacted due for it stated purpose, it is very telling on how close this RV or RI really is. IMHO we are in a very, very good window for the cash-in in the next couple of weeks based upon factors we have read in other replies and posts.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

This is simply not accurate as I am a retail forex trader and my broker would have let me (the client) know well ahead of time. Forex brokers have reduced the leverage available to retail traders through new regulations introduced by this crappy law. Leverage was reduced from 200 to 1 down to 50 to 1. Don't fall for the scare tactics. This is a horrible law but it is not going to stop foreign exhange for retail trading.....if this was true you would not be able to get cash for travel etc. Simply stupid. :lol:

• Upvote 3

Come on folks...DO NOT SPAZ about this particular poster's "OPINION"!!!!

Stop and ask yourself has ANYTHING this poster EVER put out EVER come to fruition????

Some people thrive on spreading their individual ideas of conspiracy theories and fear mongering.... :rolleyes:

Looks like we are still in Kansas Dorothy :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you would read the text the original poster (which I assume your talking about) thinks this is a good thing. Phoenix is not fear mongering at all.....?

• Upvote 5

Currently, you can take up to $5,000 in & out of the country for travel expenses without declaring it. The new law may apply to the same figures. That mean if the RV goes anywhere near 3 to 5 to the Dollar, the 25K ID notes will be illegal to cash in as it will exceed the $5,000 limits. ID 25K notes will become worthless toilet paper. Then again you can donate your 25K notes to Dodd & Franks, any politician, Soros or the banks. They are exempt from their very own laws & can reap the rewards of your losses. That's how the system works. It's a rigged game just like Wall Street when it comes to the small investors.

It's $10,000

Thanks Phoenix! I feel much better after reading your opinion on this disturbing new law. I do agree that Congress is trying to make sure that this scenario doesn't happen again. However, do you think that there is a possibility of the dinar coming in low (<$1) prior to July 15th and then rising after the July 15th date to keep us from making the "really big bucks"? Don't get me wrong.....I would be thrilled with .50 cents however, if they raise the value right after the July 15th date, I am going to be one angry southern girl. I pray that it RV's prior to July 15th and agree that this could be a good sign that it is fact going to do that.

Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers today!!!!

• Upvote 1

Doesn't say you cant exchange it in smaller amounts...

"It will be against the law for you to exchange Iraqi Dinar at a bank in a large amount."

Yes, but most of us hold dinars in large denoms (mostly 25K bills), so the smallest amount we can exchange at a time is 25K, so depending on how they define 'large amounts', then it still doesn't look good for most of us (unless, of course, we cash in outside of the U.S.) :unsure:

I did say previously not to believe this idiot but I received abuse for being negative. It is not negativity when you know a person and this person, I am using this term loosely,is a total loser and has been for years!

Edited by paulp67
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Oh REALLY....and by the way I did read it....so you think that the OP isn't fear mongering when the person heads their post

"After July 15th It Will Be Illegal to Exchange The Iraqi Dinar in the U.S."....

and then the person uses that "alarming" header to go on and give their OPINION as to how things will work and that this must mean an RV before then???

OOOOMMMMGGGGG

COME ON!

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I could give you 100000 +'s for that post ;)

Be sure to check your profile page a little later because the OP will go there and threaten to sue you and to post pictures of you on the internet FWIW! Anyone is welcome to go my my profile page and see that what I am saying is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!!

Calm down sir, you are taking a fragment of his post and calling it how it is. If you would look at the big picture of what he has posted, you would see that he thinks an RV is possible before July 15th to create a window of opportunity for any investor to cash out.

You can ROFL all you want but while your at it you should take some time and read. This could be a way of protecting the US dollar from the excitement of the possible Iraqi Dinar cash out considering others will try and get on this get rich quick idea by investing into other currency.

You are WRONG, no fear mongering here just constructive feedback and possible hint of an RV in the next couple weeks.

Go back to your cave TROLL!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hey Mods, do you think we could get Adam to respond to this pretty soon? Would really like to hear what he has to say about this. It is kinda scary the way it all sounds. I'm still learning and not sure I completely understand it all. I have some Dinar, not quite as much as most of you do, but sure would hate to lose it!!

• Upvote 3

COMMON SENSE TELLS ME THAT IT DOES'N',T MAKE SENSE TO ALLOW U.S CITIZENS TO BUY DINAR THEN TURN AROUND AND SAY IT'S ILLEGAL. :blink: THE COUNTRY WOULD BE AT A LOSS OF TAX REVENUES FROM INVESTORS.

Hmmmm.yes, but your government is more concerned about having little guys suddenly becoming rich...it does not fit into their plans for squeezing all little guys....and succesfully implementing AGENDA 21 (look it up). Your environmentalists are gonne force yuor government to claim a heck of a lot of land, and declare all that land HUMAN FREE zones....anyone and everyone who lives in those zones will be moved into HIGHLY REGULATED HUMAN ZONES with lots of high-rise buildings for all the people to live in.

their goal is to have high concentrations of people in highly regulated areas with minimal movement...and you will be told what your "job" will be... I know it sounds like science fiction...but George Orwell's 1984 is a comin'!! it's been their goal all along...and Orwell aught to know...he was well versed with their objectives...so this is the next step....as the US Dollar is going to be obliterated...people will hold Gold and Silver to try to trade with....well y'all can say goodbye to all that...you are all being prepared for life in huge concentration areas (camps...if you like)...and no money...no power...no voice.

People used to bash us conspiracy theorists...but you are now beginning to see that it never WAS a theory....it's FACT...and now...it's almost too late.....for full information on what is coming for USA and the world go to DAVID ICKE's site just use his name with all the www and a dot and a com...subscribe to his newsletter...and you will never be in the dark again.....

Do not even think of bashing me...I am not putting S#1T on the USA...I think you are a wonderful country, with a wonderful constitution...but the mega rich elite Zionists/ Austrian banking cartels who run your country and the world are turning the USA and the world into one great big prison. go go GO USA...and go go GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

yeah, so it will take month after month to cash in, of course depending on the alotted amount in each timeframe they set

Posted Today, 03:19 PM

Chris Dodds and Barney Frank should be in prison for what they have done to this country. Instead they are responsible for passing legislation like this! This is a set up. Now, if the RV happens hopefully before the 15th of July, there will be no reinvesting in lower denoms or holding on to larger denoms for an increase in the rate. If the RV happens after the 15th, Washington will see the wrath of GOD.

read below:

Today, 04:15 PM

Don't beleve in false rumors unless you check it out yourself Here is call I made to Forex ny e- mail

You are now chatting with 'Rachel'

Rachel: Hello steven barbakoff, welcome to FOREX.com. May I have your account number (User ID) to better assist you?

steven B: I need to see if this is true

steven b: Is it true that after july 15 washiongton dc has it made it illegal to trade currency afyer july 15

Rachel: Yes, as a result of the Dodd-Frank Act enacted by US Congress, effective Friday, July 15, 2011 a new rule will prohibit US residents from trading precious metals, including gold and silver.

steven b: does that include foireign currency as well so we cannot exchane currency at a bank or at a fealer in which we purchased from

steven b: meant dealer

Rachel: We will still be offering the current currencies pair on the account as this will apply to gold and silver at this time.

steven b.: Has Iraq rved their currency yet at do think they will now or soon or at what rate will it be

steven b: can i have your e- mail address and contact no

Rachel: Unfortunately we do not offer the Iraqi Dinar and do not have any information on it.

Rachel: You can call us at 1-877-FOREXGO (367-3946) or email at support@forex.com.

steven b: what is your name? can you send the information i aked you to st****4692@***.net about the metals and currency questions and answers

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1PlCljZtH

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
no personal info allowed

Stop and ask yourself has ANYTHING this poster EVER put out EVER come to fruition????

Some people thrive on spreading their individual ideas of conspiracy theories and fear mongering.... :rolleyes:

1. This is not a rumor, this is not speculation. This is United States law that goes into effect July 15th 2011

Link: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.4173:

2. The only prediction I have ever made on this forum was over one year ago and that was that the next Prime Minister of Iraq would be Maliki.

If you have not noticed who the current Prime Minisister of Iraq is you may want to check.

3. You Slade are the biggest jack@ss on this forum and add nothing of value ever and it is obvious you have mental problems.

Phoenix

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

Remember we have been told that bad news will start to surface right before the RV. Whether or not thats true I have no idea. I just talked to a forex CSR thru the chat link, and it is true that after July 15 it will be illegal to trade metals off exchange. Ill post the chat and you can read for yourself. Also there is nothing in this letter that specifically says the IDQ. Maybe it will RV before then and it will not affect us at all. Also could be a way to get us to run and cash in quickly that way no one holds on to any bills. This whole investment has cracks and crevices that WE WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT. Have a good day DV's. GO RVVVVVVVVVV.

You are now chatting with 'Ahmed'

Ahmed: Hello Mike, welcome to FOREX.com. May I have your account number (User ID) to better assist you?

Mike: is it true that after july 15th it will be illegal to exchange iraqi dinar in the US

Mike: i have a link for this info but for some reason I cant paste it here'

Mike: I know forex does not CURRENTLY deal with the dinar, but I wanted to get some real info from a real professional

Ahmed: After July 15th it will be illegal to trade metals off exchange.<----------------------------------------------------!!!!!!!

Ahmed: I have not heard anything about the Iraqi dinar.

Mike: I have this really good read and I wanna send it to you but it wont let me paste it

Mike:

Mike: there it is

Ahmed: One moment please.

Mike: says its from Forex

Mike: ok

Mike: were you able to read it?

Ahmed: It will be one more moment please.

Mike: ok thanks

Ahmed: The link clearly mentions Metals. I do not see any info regarding Iraqi Dinar, which we do not trade or offer.

Mike: yea I knew that Forex did not buy or sell IDQ. Are you aware of the supposed to be RV of the iraqi dinar

Ahmed: I really do no thave any information about the IQD, so it appears to be all speculation.

Mike: yea thats pretty much what it is...Speculation. Hey thanks for your time Ahmed.

Ahmed: My pleasure.

Ahmed: Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Mike: No thank you, thanks for your time

• Upvote 4

Well thats not very NISSSSSSSE ....

I have been watching the OP "call the RV" for going on 8 years now.....and then turning around and spreading their own personal brand of conspiracy based fear mongering in the next breath...

So haveing said that, please don't advise me on how to interpret posts made by Phoenix, aka Ranger77, aka Secret Key aka who knows how many other screen names. If you want to worship him and believe everything he posts is true and "for the good".....by all means go right ahead...but I think I'll PASS! Mkayyyyyyyy? B)

Busted.

1. I have only held IQD for 4 years.

2. Post one single link showing I have ever called a date or rate on the RV...you can't...because I have not.

3. I always say and always have said "date and rate classified".

4. You are troll and a nut case who has obvious emotional issues and do nothing but disrupt the free flow of information on this forum.

I suspect you are a dealer of IQD or someone close to a dealer of IQD.

You are a disruptive troll that needs to be banned.

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

Folks just relax!!! Believe it when you see it! If you do see it contact me in-directly I have an arsenal of weapons we can take a hop to Iraq and trust me Shabbs will cash you in one finger, Toe, Knee, Elbow and numerous other painful points I can recall at a time. Millions of Americans riding this one out over to Iraq would get pretty ugly!!! JMO.

• Upvote 2

Already voted on and passed.

Will go into full effect as of July 15th.

I have my ideas on this and think it is a good thing.

Chances are high that this will not have any effect on the IQD revalue as long as the revalue happens before July 15th.

Lookin good IMHO

Phoenix

Section 413(a)

Section 413(a) of the Act alters the financial qualifications of who can be considered an accredited investor, and thus a qualified as eligible participant (“QEP”). Specifically, the revised accredited investor standard includes only the following types of individuals:

1) A natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with spouse, is at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of such investor's primary residence;

2) A natural person who had individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year; or

3) A director, executive officer, or general partner of the issuer of the securities being offered or sold, or a director, executive officer, or general partner of a general partner of that issuer.

"So if you do not fit the above definition as a QEP it will be against the law for you to exchange Iraqi Dinar or any other foreign currency in a large amout at a bank or with a currency exchange as of July 15th 2011".

I agree. I think this means that an RV is imminent (hate that word) but that the cash in window is real small. OK by me as long as they RV!!!

• Upvote 4

The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Pub.L. 111-203, H.R. 4173) is a federal statute in the United States that was signed into law by President Barack Obama on July 21, 2010.[1] The Act is a product of the financial regulatory reform agenda of the Democratically controlled 111th United States Congress and the Obama administration.

Definately got our attention

I think this would be a good thing for Adam to check into because this doesn't sound good. Or maybe or attorney that is on retainer should also find out what is going on.