Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone successfully opened new account in last 3 weeks?

sambob

Has anyone here been successful in opening a Warka account within the last several weeks? I have sent 4 emails using the exact forms and verbage that was recommended here. They have opened every one of my emails the same day I sent them (requested read receipt) <_< and once I got a response but the other 3 times they didn't even respond to my request. I am starting to wonder if there is a reason for this. Perhaps I will get my answer when I find out if anyone else has opened an account.

An important note...*sent the last 2 or 3 emails to more than one person at the bank and did get one response (directing me to someone else_ so I know this is not due to the fact that I have an incorrect email address.

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com

IFRD@warka-bank-iq.com

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

cc'd and e-mailed the two above e-mail addresses to open the account and sent the opening deposit. then moved on and e-mailed the third e-mail address to setup the online banking.

After posting here and then sending off an e-mail to the 'info' addy at Warka.... I had a response sitting in my in box from Mr Issa. In essence it stated that my info will be passed over to customer service to establish my USD & IQD accounts where once they are opened my account details will be confirmed along with wiring instructions to fund my account.

Also, if I have anymore questions to check the 'news bulletin' section of the bank for any latest news/bulletins or if further assistance is needed.

I feel like a heel cause this e-mail was sitting there after I sent the one to the 'info' address.

Just wait it out and they'll get back to you.

Good luck to everyone else!!!

Thanks, all. Well, I wait. I did get a response back yesterday asking for the same information I sent sent almost 3 weeks ago (and actually I've emailed them the information more than once). But, I went along and emailed them again, but not without nicely mentioning that I'd done this before. Here's hoping (but also wondering if they're putting me off)!

:rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone else!

sambob

I have been trying for a couple of weeks also. Applied online, sent emails too. Just havent heard back at all. All I can say is that I'll keep trying and hope to get it funded before the RV. But even if not funded before, I still intend to fund it. I want to work some investments there in the stock market. It just seems to me that their economy could grow in a fantastic manner.

Have not opend any new accounts but for the first time in my life i did get a call from a service person from Capitol One Bank asking me if they could help me with anything , or if they could refer me to a financial advisor, First time that ever happend . So im thinking they no somethings up, and i did buy Dinar from them at one point. :blink:

'Z'.... how long has it taken you from applying for the account to getting where you're at now with the e-banking?

Just curious.

I'm curious about this too. Dinar o'saurs, sounds like we are on the same time line. Have you heard anything back? I've probably ticked them off with my statement of having already sent in the information numerous times (although I said it nicely). <_< I even sent within my last email the information on wiring and asked if they could confirm for me if the wiring information was correct to hopefully make it easier on them and speed things up. I wonder if there is any truth to Warka not accepting any new account applications and if so if we are truly in the clear, as suggested since we submitted our requests on the old system. One thing's for sure, I know they aren't going to "honor" our account request post-RV when there is no money in it!

Come on Warka...don't they know we need this done ASAP?! :huh:

Please see Breitlings comments on WARKA Bank My link (Scroll down below the 99th show) His contacts are saying that WARKA is restructuring and not accepting new accounts right now. This seems to be the case since the new website appeared. If you started the process with the old website then your account should be established. They do take a long time to respond and it's best to email them when they are open. I've heard that they erase all emails from the weekend when they are closed.

I am still trying to get them to respond to my moving Dollars into my IQD account. It's been almost a week so it's frustrating. I'm also waiting for my e-banking access info. Guess I should have done this earlier but didn't have the money to fund the account until recently. Good luck folks! ;)

if you have e-banking then you can move the funds into your iqd account yourself. go ahead and get that set up asap.

Unfortunately they need to email me the log in info. That's what I'm waiting on. Hope it doesn't RV until I've got confirmation that they moved my Dollars into the IQD account.

I'm curious about this too. Dinar o'saurs, sounds like we are on the same time line. Have you heard anything back? I've probably ticked them off with my statement of having already sent in the information numerous times (although I said it nicely). <_< I even sent within my last email the information on wiring and asked if they could confirm for me if the wiring information was correct to hopefully make it easier on them and speed things up. I wonder if there is any truth to Warka not accepting any new account applications and if so if we are truly in the clear, as suggested since we submitted our requests on the old system. One thing's for sure, I know they aren't going to "honor" our account request post-RV when there is no money in it!

Come on Warka...don't they know we need this done ASAP?! :huh:

sambob....... I did get a response back from Mr. Issa and he said that he would be forwarding on to the new accounts department. I just hope the new accounts department has was I submitted when I uploaded my info under the old web page.

Still have not heard anything back as of yet.

It took a little over two weeks for me to get my account numbers. Warka said they received my deposit into my USD account two days after I wired it. I requested to set up an e bank account directly after I received confirmation of receipt of my deposit. That was over a week ago, have not heard anything. I'd say so far, the whole process has taken 3 weeks or a little longer.

damn so its taking forever to get our login for Warka after you've wired the money? that's not a good thing. If it's taking them this long to respond to our request...what happens when it RV's and we want to get our money out? How long will that take? What would happen then? I hope someone has this answers...because I myself is alittle worried and iffy about this whole process.

one question that keeps coming up in my mind is: what if they just said your account never existed...what if they just disappeared...what can you do? who would you tell? :(

Hello Fellow VIP Vets,

I initiated a new account request with Warka on June 16th the day before they took their website down to bring up the revamped design. On the 20th of June I followed up my online request with an email to the new accounts email address. On the 27th of June I went even further by forwarding my previous email to Mr. Issa. I checked my email this morning July 3rd and I was pleasantly surprised to find a response from Mr. Issa dated friday July 1st stating that he was forwarding my request to the appropriate department.

I have enclosed the text of his response below. This is an individualized response as you can see he addressed my desire to open a joint account in the name of myself and my wife rather than a standard individual account.

I hope this information is helpful to all those still interested in opening an account with Warka. A gentlemen who's name is similar to a watch had stated in an audio recording that if you had made an online account request prior to the old website going down that it would still be processed. As you can see it still takes time but I am encouraged that ultimately it will be done. I am happy to be diversifying my investment opportunity.

Dear Sir,

Your request will be passed to our customer accounts department to establish your joint USD and IQD savings account where once opened they will confirm your accounts details and wire transfer instructions to proceed with funding your account.

Should you have any further questions or inquiries please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and transactions.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.

• Upvote 1

Mark in TX. Got the same form letter response on the 21st of June (less the joint acct.).

Am still in a holding pattern to receive my account numbers.

Anyone else have any success yet?

I received my account numbers on the 27th, exactly 3 weeks after my initial email request to open an account. They took exactly 1 week to send me confirmation of my wire and I am still attempting to get my money moved to the IQD account, even though I put this in two emails and re-attached my Letter to Authorize Transfer. :rolleyes: It's interesting that they sometimes will only acknowledge half of the email, not even bothering to respond to what you've actually written. They have read all of my emails (read receipt), they just don't bother to respond. Not sure what the magic touch is, or if there is even one! If I find out I will be sure to pass it along. My suggestion would be...don't give up. Keep emailing them, in a nice way and at some point they are sure to respond to you.

Thanks sambob. Sounds like you're ahead of the game.

I'll give it to the end of this week and if no luck will forward the letter I received from Mr. Issa along with some courteous questions to see where I stand with them. :)

Thanks again!

Hey, last week I wired my funds to my Warka account, then once I heard from my bank that the money should be there I sent an email to Warka requesting a transfering

of funds plus another email to set up my online account. This morning I received an email from Mr. Issa that everthing is good and that I should be receiving my log on info soon.

What I noticed during this whole process is that they responded to my emails when I sent them out 9-10am Iraqi time. What I would do was to get up about 2-3am est. time and send

them another email and attach any documents that were needed, again. You only have two more days until their weekend starts and you want your Warka account set up

ASAP at this point. I wouldn't wait until the end of the week, send out another email first thing tomorrow morning at 2-3am est time. I you need any more info just let me know.

• Upvote 1

I agree with guster. I don't think you should wait until the end of the week. I'm pushing to try and get my money transferred over to my IQD account. I just want to get it DONE. Then I can check it off my list and I won't be kicking myself if something happens soon. I have received the best response from them when I have emailed at 8:00am their time, or sometime close to that. Mr. Issa seems to read my messages at about 7:40am.

Good luck everyone! I hope we all get our accounts just in time. :D

• Upvote 2