Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooters Farewell?? Say it isn't so....

Ghost Rider

This was a recent post from another site:

To my DinarVet Family,

I hope you are all well and thank you all for your comments and support over the past several years! Effective immediately, I will be disconnecting to the Dinar world and focusing my energies in other areas of life that need attention. I have sacrificed a great deal over the last two years to this project and have enjoyed the ride, but the time has come for the ride to be over. With that said, I am eternally grateful for your consideration and kind comments in the past. I’ve been honored to provide data and work with everyone in the community. My hope is that it has helped you in some form or another. Also, I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation to Adam and his Moderators for allowing me to post my information and granting me time to discuss certain topics in chat. DinarVET’s offers a tremendous venue for communicating this type of information and I am eternally grateful to them all. With that said, there’s two statements for everyone to understand:

• WHY I BEGAN THIS VENTURE: When I first entered this research binge my goal has always been to HELP THE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS INVESTMENT WITH FACTUAL INFORMATION. I wanted to provide information in a graphical format that was easy to understand, concise, and memorable for the general masses. There were innocent people being hurt badly by completely inaccurate information, solely for the purpose of inducing the purchase of more product. For the longest period, I didn’t say anything in public while I watched these ORGANIZATIONS pull their stunts day in and day out with bogus statements. It didn’t matter that they were fraudulently spewing information that was fabricated from thin air, but the people believed them and continued to over leverage themselves and purchase more product. Witnessing the damage done, I was compelled to get engaged and tried to provide basic data , timelines, critical benchmarks, and general information.

• NO MONETARY BENEFIT: I have NEVER received any monetary benefit for any of my work and I make it abundantly clear to all organizations up front that I will NEVER receive funds. Let me repeat, I have done this work voluntarily and I have never requested or received one penny!!! Part of the goal was to provide “CREDIBLE” information, not biased information driven by fiduciary commitments. I knew full well that credibility was the key and I made a commitment that I would never receive any benefit. Please don’t misunderstand, I don’t claim to know everything nor will I ever in the future, but I did have the capacity to engage in the debate.

Knowing this, there’s two primary reasons for making this move. One, I have dedicated hours upon hours on this project and I have simply neglected my duties as a father and husband. It will be very difficult not to become magnetized to the chat room and say hello, but it is necessary. Secondly, over the last two weeks there have been false accusations of wrongdoing made against me in manners that breached an ethical boundary for which I cannot ignore. My work is voluntary and a line was breached where it simply makes no sense to continue. I’m a big boy, and I can take a punch, but when ethical boundaries are broken, I’m a man that takes immediate action. In this case, it’s pretty simple, I disconnect immediately and cease any and all work moving forward. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience but the vitriolic pattern of these attacks and almost STALKING like manner are simply not worth my time.

Again, I wish all of you the best of luck in the future and I sincerely thank you for this experience!!!

Best regards,

Scooter

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

What happened with Scooter is nothing short of a travesty. IMO, he was one of, if not the most well researched and altruistic members of the dinar community. Seeing him step aside as a result of an unprovoked, unwarranted, and slanderous assault by individuals who quite clearly lack any moral substance sickens me.

In a time we should be hoping for the best of things to happen with this investment, we are unfortunately seeing the worst of men. Scooter cannot be replaced, and in the vacuum he left, I am seeing filled with trolls and pumpers.

I used to wish this investment would end so that the people of Iraq, as well as those who invested, would enter a period of great opportunity and prosperity. Now, I'm hoping this ride ends so we all can be rid of those who only wish to lie to and disparage others.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for all your HARD work, you don't know this but it was your post that gave me the most insight on my investment as a newbie. And I thank you cause I could have been swallowed up by the pumpers. I wish you well Mr. Scooter and GOD BLESS.

What happened with Scooter is nothing short of a travesty. IMO, he was one of, if not the most well researched and altruistic members of the dinar community. Seeing him step aside as a result of an unprovoked, unwarranted, and slanderous assault by individuals who quite clearly lack any moral substance sickens me.

In a time we should be hoping for the best of things to happen with this investment, we are unfortunately seeing the worst of men. Scooter cannot be replaced, and in the vacuum he left, I am seeing filled with trolls and pumpers.

I used to wish this investment would end so that the people of Iraq, as well as those who invested, would enter a period of great opportunity and prosperity. Now, I'm hoping this ride ends so we all can be rid of those who only wish to lie to and disparage others.

Not always a big fan of your postings, but you are right on the money brother on this one!!

• Upvote 3

Here's the thing, folks: I meant every word during my post, down to the letters themselves. And I still do. Call me disrespectful, arrogant, pompous, whatever. Sticks and stones as far as I'm concerned.

I still, for the life of me, don't see what the big deal is. What I find are overly-emotional responses to an otherwise well-intentioned inquiry. Let me ask you this: just how many of you took the time to listen to that portion of the Conference Call AFTER hearing Scooter's initial explanation? To me, it just doesn't add up and it troubles me to see him making a concession speech (which is precisely what he did) with the amount of time it could've taken him to address my initial question by contacting Rudy and getting to the bottom of this--not only for me, people--but for EVERYONE! Scooter shouldn't have needed to read it from Adam - he wrote of CREDIBILITY and TIME as if they are equals, yet as Scooter clearly showed us yesterday, it appears CREDIBILITY > TIME after all.

I enjoyed his analyses and commentary. I really did. But it's hard to enjoy a five-star meal surrounded by flies, you feel me? None of this should have happened and you folks don't have to believe a single word I say. Just let me make myself pointedly clear: I am not satisfied with his CHOICE to walk away. Doing so only makes him all the more guilty in my eyes of a corroboration previously unknown to many of us, as it was veiled behind fantastic data analysis and a golden-boy persona.

Scooter receives no apology from me.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

P.S.

In Topic: Scooter – Gonna Miss You (posted 18 Jun 2011)The following was this topic’s final post by Adam Montana:

Guess I forgot to hit the close button!

Look, I'm not going to keep defending myself all over the forum - but I'll do it one more time.

I have a LOT of respect for Scooter. I think he is a great guy, an awesome researcher, and a very intelligent investor.

Unfortunately:

Scooter was associated with Rudy, simply by appearing in the same venue as him.

There is a LOT of evidence to prove that Rudy is a con artist.

Scooter was asked if he endorsed or supported Rudy.... and Scooter did not answer.

Instead, Scooter chose to leave.

Scooter did not disassociate himself from someone we believe to be a con artist...

Therefore, in my opinion, Scooter is guilty of associating with a con artist.

A non-response is the same as a silent endorsement, in my opinion.

I have a lot of respect for Scooter, but if it turns out he is endorsing con artists - that respect is GONE.

Scooter can address this issue at any time.

Until then, I would like to see this topic closed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 37

would someone please tell me what the heck was said to scooter! or about him as I missed it. what person it there right mind can say anything bad or negative about scooter,all the man did was spend countless hours just for us,to inform and school us as well and right when this thing is about to explode-we hope! my question is have the mod's taken care of this person? there should not be any negativity here we don't have the time or need it. Dinar Vet's is a Big Family of friends so the negative one's can take a hike. thanks Big Ron love ya Scooter!!

• Upvote 2

OOOMMMGGG ....HOW MANY threads will be posted on this same subject???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I really feel sorry for you.

OOOMMMGGG ....HOW MANY threads will be posted on this same subject???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I really feel sorry for you. Seriously.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's the thing, folks: I meant every word during my post, down to the letters themselves. And I still do. Call me disrespectful, arrogant, pompous, whatever. Sticks and stones as far as I'm concerned.

I still, for the life of me, don't see what the big deal is. What I find are overly-emotional responses to an otherwise well-intentioned inquiry. Let me ask you this: just how many of you took the time to listen to that portion of the Conference Call AFTER hearing Scooter's initial explanation? To me, it just doesn't add up and it troubles me to see him making a concession speech (which is precisely what he did) with the amount of time it could've taken him to address my initial question by contacting Rudy and getting to the bottom of this--not only for me, people--but for EVERYONE! Scooter shouldn't have needed to read it from Adam - he wrote of CREDIBILITY and TIME as if they are equals, yet as Scooter clearly showed us yesterday, it appears CREDIBILITY > TIME after all.

I enjoyed his analyses and commentary. I really did. But it's hard to enjoy a five-star meal surrounded by flies, you feel me? None of this should have happened and you folks don't have to believe a single word I say. Just let me make myself pointedly clear: I am not satisfied with his CHOICE to walk away. Doing so only makes him all the more guilty in my eyes of a corroboration previously unknown to many of us, as it was veiled behind fantastic data analysis and a golden-boy persona.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

P.S.

In Topic: Scooter – Gonna Miss You (posted 18 Jun 2011)The following was this topic’s final post by Adam Montana:

Look, I'm not going to keep defending myself all over the forum - but I'll do it one more time.

I have a LOT of respect for Scooter. I think he is a great guy, an awesome researcher, and a very intelligent investor.

Unfortunately:

Scooter was asked if he endorsed or supported Rudy.... and Scooter did not answer.

Scooter did not disassociate himself from someone we believe to be a con artist...

I have a lot of respect for Scooter, but if it turns out he is endorsing con artists - that respect is GONE.

Enough of your opinions! Please move on! Preferably out of here permanently. You have a very menacing tone to every post I have seen from you and this speaks volumes to your character and ill intentions.

- Ghost Rider -

Edited by Ghost Rider
  • Upvote 9

Everyone keeps referencing chuckst3r's post regarding Scooter's association with Rudy, and that Rudy's questioned background was the reason he chastised Scooter, and made Scooter leave..

chuckst3r posted this in another thread here under another subject on 6/16/11. He was out for Scooter prior to the inquisition.

Scooter,

How's the due dilligence coming along RE: "you know what"? It shouldn't take this long--or should it?

Aloha,

chuckst3r

Read more:

• Upvote 2

Aloha,

chuckst3r

P.S.

Unfortunately:

Listen goofball...

One of the things I decided long ago when I joined up at DV was that I Wouldn't attack Adam or Sonny and over time I felt that way about Scooter of course? Why not?

1. I like what everyone had to share, there were things I Could question but it wasn't obviously wrong like other gurus from other sites

2. I like the members here, a lot of good people that share good thoughts

3. People in leadership positions like ADam and sonny (i know he's gone), scooter are needed to help keep it together - overall wellness for the community. Im sure its not easy...i recognize that.

4. Uhmmm you wouldve gotten banned! :lol:

I liked this site...

SO....

Intentions aside, you happen to run off one of the people whose analysis I could easily tolerate / a lot of times enjoy and at times found fairly uplifting. Now what are we left with Chuckst3r? hmm?

What are we left with man? Rumors? BS from other crap dinar sites? Okie? Terryk? The get team? LIES????? or maybe you can fill the void? :P

Sometimes even if you are right, its better to leave well enough alone. I could shoot holes through things if I wanted to all the time but what good will that bring in my life? I'm surrounded everywhere by b.s. but bitching about it and making a stink about it doesn't necessarily bring about good change for me. Look, I've been noticing Scooter doing stuff at DD or other sites - I don't care for DD man...I really don't but so what if he's over there? I'm not worried cuzz I make up my own damn mind for myself anyway and if things get a little weird, I can break away at anytime...

So come on man, your gonna be the next awesome guru right? Break us off some knowledge about how and when you think this puppy will RV? Give us your hot analysis! :lol:

C'mon Chucks3r bring it!?!

• Upvote 9

You suck....what don't you write a nice believable rumor for us and bring it to the rumor section so you get people to talk about something else...

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all you put out there Scotter. I liked reading your post.

Come join us on face book . It's just news and some folks talking.

It's rare for anyone to be rude.

It would be good for folks that do not know of you to here your

Thoughts.

They would appreciate your efforts as I have overcthe last

Year.

• Upvote 1

Who is RUDY?

He was a walk on at Notre Dame, smallest guy on the team. Hell of a heart. I get tears everytime I hear his story. Don't know why this guy says he's a con man.....hes a legend in my book.....

RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY......

• Upvote 2