Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was researching multi level marketing info and came across mlmwatch.org it has some very disheartening news about mlm's and pyramid scheme's that fit the dinar investment to a "T" everyone should give it a quick read and decide for yourself.

I was researching multi level marketing info and came across mlmwatch.org it has some very disheartening news about mlm's and pyramid scheme's that fit the dinar investment to a "T" everyone should give it a quick read and decide for yourself.

I fail to see that your accessment is valid. I see NO comparison unless you got hung up with some MLM site sellng dinar. You need to study a bit more.

Its called PTR......

• Upvote 1

I looked at a few things on the MLMwatch.org site but was unable to see how it relates to owning Dinar. Please explain. Thanks

nothing about dinar directly but there was a company not long ago advertising about starting one this is the ultimate oppurtunity for this type of biz everyone would have to admit that, the scary thing is it might have been by design from someone who i would rather not name though...

Hello Everyone..

I have read over thee MLM website and found nothing that would lead me to beleive that this curriency that we hold could not be linked. You have to relize that it is

not a product... but a document/paper regulated by a Goverment Organization(s)....(printed by British Mint in 2003)...therefore it could not an would not apply...

Thank You...GO >>RV

That's how I see it too....

I think alot of people would disagree the nid is not a product since it is not worth the paper it's printed on i know the rebuttal it's a currency and you can spend it etc etc, but look around at the sites pd, ptr, dd they are surrounded by mlm business's very suspect in my book btw only started this thread to get some discussion on it.

Dinar is a currency, not a product or service. It may never revalue, but thats highly doubtful. It still has nothing to do with mlm.

I agree with bamagirl. The Dinar has nothing to do with MLM other than belief. I personally have been involved with a couple of mlm's. One that still pays me based on providing others with great utility rates. People thought that was a scam when it began too. 4 states and years later, i'm still getting a modest check. Bottom line is either you believe in this investment opportunity or you don't. That is the only comparison to MLM I can draw. Faith People. Have some and only invest what you can afford to lose.

:lol: Pyramid scheme, really? So then I should be making money from the guy under me right? Some SOB owes me big time :lol: :lol: :angry:

So true Wings..........Lol

:lol: Pyramid scheme, really? So then I should be making money from the guy under me right? Some SOB owes me big time :lol::lol::angry:

really you believe that this investment looks totally legit with the websites, gurus, promises every week I could go on and on and on, name ONE other investment that has this type of hype.

This is not an investment per se. It is a simple currency exchange. We simply exchanged / swapped our USD for IQD. Now if the value of IQD goes to where he are hoping we will simply swap the IQD back for EUR, USD, etc, and will reap a profit. This is what I and other forex traders do. The only different with IQD is that, since it is not internationally traded, we are physically taking possession of the IQD instead of trading electronically. We did not buy a product and then get forced to recruit others in order to make a profit as with MLM. We simply exchanged one currency for another with the hopes that the value would appreciate and we could capitalize. This does not fit ANY definition of scam, MLM etc. unless you are calling currency trading a scam.

• Upvote 4

Definitely not MLM....it IS legitimate currency. A 'penny stock' currency, probably won't RV like most are thinking......probably RD after a LOP. Still, 200-500% probable increase in value and worth owning IF you use it to add to your portfolio. Definitely NOT a lottery ticket. But I would buy it all again...if nothing more than for the ride.

Enjoy the adventure!

This is not an investment per se. It is a simple currency exchange. We simply exchanged / swapped our USD for IQD. Now if the value of IQD goes to where he are hoping we will simply swap the IQD back for EUR, USD, etc, and will reap a profit. This is what I and other forex traders do. The only different with IQD is that, since it is not internationally traded, we are physically taking possession of the IQD instead of trading electronically. We did not buy a product and then get forced to recruit others in order to make a profit as with MLM. We simply exchanged one currency for another with the hopes that the value would appreciate and we could capitalize. This does not fit ANY definition of scam, MLM etc. unless you are calling currency trading a scam.

Thanks for the non sarcastic response how many of your forex friends believe in this investment???

Nicely put my dude.....it really is this simple!!

Definitely not MLM....it IS legitimate currency. A 'penny stock' currency, probably won't RV like most are thinking......probably RD after a LOP. Still, 200-500% probable increase in value and worth owning IF you use it to add to your portfolio. Definitely NOT a lottery ticket. But I would buy it all again...if nothing more than for the ride.

Enjoy the adventure!

exactly what i was waiting to hear this rate talk at 5.25 only applies if there is a lop which has been publicly addressed by the cbi it is so sad people believe they will be the beverly hillbillies off this investment the iraqi gov is getting huge no interest loans from the dinar investor for seven years now.

exactly what i was waiting to hear this rate talk at 5.25 only applies if there is a lop which has been publicly addressed by the cbi it is so sad people believe they will be the beverly hillbillies off this investment the iraqi gov is getting huge no interest loans from the dinar investor for seven years now.

laugh.gif even with a RD there is no way in hell Iraqs value would get over 4 dollars......3 and a half MAYBE.......but even that would be YEARS down the road!

really you believe that this investment looks totally legit with the websites, gurus, promises every week I could go on and on and on, name ONE other investment that has this type of hype.

[/quote

Its all good brother, but, it is not a pyramid scheme. Sell your holdings and cut the losses, recover your peace of mind and find another investment that is more solid. I for one will be happy when their currency becomes accepted even if it is only worth 1 penny. All my other investments have tanked leaving me with years of tax loss carries as will this one if it goes down the drain

Thanks for the non sarcastic response how many of your forex friends believe in this investment???

Actually quite a few of us believe in it and that it will revalue. Of that there is no doubt. The question is "WHEN" will happen and what will be the value of change.

The issue is that we must all take all emotion out of the investment process and only listen to 100% verified / provable fundamental analysis, technical analysis etc. before we make any investment. Some people have allowed emotions alone to dictate their actions and have invested every time a rumor was released or got their hopes up based simply upon the word of some anonymous, faceless poster who for all we know could be affiliated with a currency seller. Then when the rumor did not pan out they get mad saying this was a scam, would never happen etc. We can't listen to the wrong people or people who consistently come up wrong and then get disappointed when they come up wrong again.

There are some very educated and informed people on here who have had some good intel but unfortunately most people prefer to listen to less credible sources because they are the sources that say what people want to hear and lift their emotions up. When someone has posted accurate information they often get blasted and bashed as being negative so that is one reason I have never shared much.

• Upvote 4

Yep. I personally don't understand how people can think this is a scam, other than the fact that it may seem "too good to be true". 90% of the people I talk to outside of these forums have no clue what a dinar is. That even goes for many of my friends who have been TDY in and out if Iraq since 2004.

IMO, the only way you could be "scammed" in this little adventure is to have purchased counterfeit notes.

• Upvote 1

I think alot of people would disagree the nid is not a product since it is not worth the paper it's printed on i know the rebuttal it's a currency and you can spend it etc etc, but look around at the sites pd, ptr, dd they are surrounded by mlm business's very suspect in my book btw only started this thread to get some discussion on it.

Hello... I appreciate your kind concern in wanting to let us know about a possible mlm-type fraud in regard to the IQD.....But there can't be a discussion about it for the simple reason that the 2 things have nothing to do with each other... It's really like comparing pizza with watermelon.......

Again I know you mean well but among the few or many things we should be concerned about when it comes to our IQD Investment this one you mentioned is not one of them... Best.

I have plenty of peace of mind just think the only people to make money in this thing are the dealers and there top pumpers

sorry if this rubbed people the wrong.

Hello... I appreciate your kind concern in wanting to let us know about a possible mlm-type fraud in regard to the IQD.....But there can't be a discussion about it for the simple reason that the 2 things have nothing to do with each other... It's really like comparing pizza with watermelon.......

Again I know you mean well but among the few or many things we should be concerned about when it comes to our IQD Investment this one you mentioned is not one of them... Best.

First and foremost mlm's are not fraud they just sell you something and over exaggerate their performance sound familiar?

Actually quite a few of us believe in it and that it will revalue. Of that there is no doubt. The question is "WHEN" will happen and what will be the value of change.

The issue is that we must all take all emotion out of the investment process and only listen to 100% verified / provable fundamental analysis, technical analysis etc. before we make any investment. Some people have allowed emotions alone to dictate their actions and have invested every time a rumor was released or got their hopes up based simply upon the word of some anonymous, faceless poster who for all we know could be affiliated with a currency seller. Then when the rumor did not pan out they get mad saying this was a scam, would never happen etc. We can't listen to the wrong people or people who consistently come up wrong and then get disappointed when they come up wrong again.

There are some very educated and informed people on here who have had some good intel but unfortunately most people prefer to listen to less credible sources because they are the sources that say what people want to hear and lift their emotions up. When someone has posted accurate information they often get blasted and bashed as being negative so that is one reason I have never shared much.

The problem with the taking emotions out of it is there is talk of being a millionaire overnight if that doesn't get your emotions going your dead, i am not referring to experienced investors i am thinking the average joe coming in thinking about getting rich

overnight and that is what the discussion is about and where the money is being made.