Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Another cheap cancer cure?***

easyrider

Baking soda raises PH levels in the body killing the cancer and stopping it from spreading and its been known by many health physicians reccommend people to take 1-2 teaspoons a day for optimal health. Pretty amazing stuff.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5

The more info comes out about the cancer coverups the more I wonder. I lost my Mother to cancer and know so many other who have dealt with it. It seems all my pets die from it. (three in the last year; I am a pet person). I am giving my dog Kaia alternate treatment. She was diagnosed with bladder and lung cancer three months ago. They gave her three weeks. I hope what I am doing is helping. All of the alternative treatments my vet was clueless. This is one of the BEST vet clinics in the nation as far as cancer is concerned. Sadly, the money rules.

Organic apple cidar vinegar will help acid reflux almost instantly..1 or 2 tbsp.it also is good for high blood pressure, taken 3x a day regularly. NuStevia Sugar fights cancer they say and its sweet and organic. Coffee is good for headaches.......olive oil is healthy and mineral oil is good for sun protection.

Try cooking/boiling chicken w/ARM & hammer baking soda...your dog will eat it up...don't use too much...1/2 tsp.

There is an Italian MD oncologist/surgeon Dr. Tullio Simoncini MD doing this procedure using sodium bicarb ...

you choose ...

Yes wonderful man.My friend has been treated for cancer by him, and the tumor is completely gone.He has a therapy where he injects the sodium bicarb directly in the tumor, but now he is looking into drinking baking soda to eliminate it too.Those studies are not conclusive yet, but others swear they have been healed that way! I believe it!

Organic apple cidar vinegar will help acid reflux almost instantly..1 or 2 tbsp.it also is good for high blood pressure, taken 3x a day regularly. NuStevia Sugar fights cancer they say and its sweet and organic. Coffee is good for headaches.......olive oil is healthy and mineral oil is good for sun protection.

Try cooking/boiling chicken w/ARM & hammer baking soda...your dog will eat it up...don't use too much...1/2 tsp.

Also my family never goes to the Dr for sinus infection. We just take a tbspn of ACV 3 times a day, it will clear it up most of the time in just one day!

Edited by Teresa82

The more info comes out about the cancer coverups the more I wonder. I lost my Mother to cancer and know so many other who have dealt with it. It seems all my pets die from it. (three in the last year; I am a pet person). I am giving my dog Kaia alternate treatment. She was diagnosed with bladder and lung cancer three months ago. They gave her three weeks. I hope what I am doing is helping. All of the alternative treatments my vet was clueless. This is one of the BEST vet clinics in the nation as far as cancer is concerned. Sadly, the money rules.

AWWW Im sure whatever you are doing is better than nothing. I hope it works!

AWWW Im sure whatever you are doing is better than nothing. I hope it works!

First of all, make sure you are not giving your pets ANY people food at all!NONE!!! Then, make sure you you feed as little corn and wheat as possible.Corn should be nonexistent, or very low on the list.I have never had an animal with cancer, and I have had many many animals, and am a dog obedience instructor. This is what I go by!

Baking soda raises PH levels in the body killing the cancer and stopping it from spreading and its been known by many health physicians reccommend people to take 1-2 teaspoons a day for optimal health. Pretty amazing stuff.

Baking soda is okay just make sure you are not using the kind you get from the grocery store. It has traces of aluminium and other undesirable metals that can cause toxicity. Some of these metals stay in your body permanently and can't be removed unless you use something like Zeolite. So, get the kind of banking soda from a health food store.

I suffered from Cancer and Lupus and completely reversed both by getting my pH under control. FYI, for those who don't know, it is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE for cancer to survive in a body that is properly pH balanced. In the 1930's and since, several doctors PROVED Acidosis is the cause of several diseases and conditions. Many things can cause a condition such as cancer BUT in order for it to "survive" you MUST have a condition of low oxygen AND high acidity. At a pH slightly above 7.4 cancer cells become dormant and at pH 8.5 cancer apoptosis takes place. You should read the book Alkalize or Die or other similar books about Alkalizing for health. There are several things that can cause caner BUT two things MUST be present for it to "survive": You MUST be acidic and you MUST have low oxygen. Check the salvia or urine pH of anyone with cancer and it will be in the 5's. When I was ill I used pH strips to test my urine and saliva pH. When it was in the 5's and 6's I was very ill but as it started increasing I got well and asymptomatic. When I went into the Army years ago I started out as a Combat Medic, Paramedic and had goals of becoming a doctor. Due to what I learned about suppressed medicine I turned my back on "traditional" medicine as being the ONLY answer. Now I am training to be an ND (Naturopathic Doctor)

I have actually helped several people with cancer, hiv and other so-called incurable diseases by simply directing them to CLINICALLY PROVEN (yet suppressed) natural cures and treatments. For example, there is a supplement called Poly-MVA that has been curing people of so-called incurable cancer. It works so well that their are actual Medical Doctors (MDs and not simply PhDs, NDs etc.) who recommend it to their patients. It works so well it makes chemo look like water. It even crosses the blood-brain barrier and can attack a cancer that not even chemo can touch.

I have a twitter account called "ProvenTreatment" where I do nothing but provide links to info regarding PROVEN, VERIFIABLE treatments for various conditions. No, I am not selling anything or getting compensated in any way. I do it simply to share info that can literally save someone's life as it has mine and others I helped. Here is an example, there is a prostate cancer treatment that is 100% effective. It was announced in the news back in 2010. You can get the procedure done at several medical facilities but ask yourself if you have heard of it. News like this is often suppressed but it is out there.

• Upvote 7

Baking soda is okay just make sure you are not using the kind you get from the grocery store. It has traces of aluminium and other undesirable metals that can cause toxicity. Some of these metals stay in your body permanently and can't be removed unless you use something like Zeolite. So, get the kind of banking soda from a health food store.

I suffered from Cancer and Lupus and completely reversed both by getting my pH under control. FYI, for those who don't know, it is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE for cancer to survive in a body that is properly pH balanced. In the 1930's and since, several doctors PROVED Acidosis is the cause of several diseases and conditions. Many things can cause a condition such as cancer BUT in order for it to "survive" you MUST have a condition of low oxygen AND high acidity. At a pH slightly above 7.4 cancer cells become dormant and at pH 8.5 cancer apoptosis takes place. You should read the book Alkalize or Die or other similar books about Alkalizing for health. There are several things that can cause caner BUT two things MUST be present for it to "survive": You MUST be acidic and you MUST have low oxygen. Check the salvia or urine pH of anyone with cancer and it will be in the 5's. When I was ill I used pH strips to test my urine and saliva pH. When it was in the 5's and 6's I was very ill but as it started increasing I got well and asymptomatic. When I went into the Army years ago I started out as a Combat Medic, Paramedic and had goals of becoming a doctor. Due to what I learned about suppressed medicine I turned my back on "traditional" medicine as being the ONLY answer. Now I am training to be an ND (Naturopathic Doctor)

I have actually helped several people with cancer, hiv and other so-called incurable diseases by simply directing them to CLINICALLY PROVEN (yet suppressed) natural cures and treatments. For example, there is a supplement called Poly-MVA that has been curing people of so-called incurable cancer. It works so well that their are actual Medical Doctors (MDs and not simply PhDs, NDs etc.) who recommend it to their patients. It works so well it makes chemo look like water. It even crosses the blood-brain barrier and can attack a cancer that not even chemo can touch.

I have a twitter account called "ProvenTreatment" where I do nothing but provide links to info regarding PROVEN, VERIFIABLE treatments for various conditions. No, I am not selling anything or getting compensated in any way. I do it simply to share info that can literally save someone's life as it has mine and others I helped. Here is an example, there is a prostate cancer treatment that is 100% effective. It was announced in the news back in 2010. You can get the procedure done at several medical facilities but ask yourself if you have heard of it. News like this is often suppressed but it is out there.

omg wow thank you for this i don't have cancer but i have always believed in alternative medicine to cure cancer and not the chemo/radiation and conventional treatments because they damge the good cells as well which kills you its not the cancer itself that kills people its the treatments made from the pharmacutical ccompanies that do its a business its about making money. It's good to here some testimonies about beating cancer god bless.

omg wow thank you for this i don't have cancer but i have always believed in alternative medicine to cure cancer and not the chemo/radiation and conventional treatments because they damge the good cells as well which kills you its not the cancer itself that kills people its the treatments made from the pharmacutical ccompanies that do its a business its about making money. It's good to here some testimonies about beating cancer god bless.

I hope I don't get banned but I am going risk putting the link here: http://www.twitter.com/proventreatment

There are at least 100 tweets but you will have to scroll down to get all of the info since everything is not included on the first page.

One thing I learned while doing years of research re natural treatments is that drug companies feel they would be foolish to tell people about such treatments as it would be like putting themselves out of business. Why tell someone about a low-cost, easy treatment or cure when they can make 1000s selling chemo and other drugs. What they want to do is make a drug they can patent and then profit from. They can't do that with "natural" things unless they can create a fake version. For example, there are over 100 pharmaceutical drugs that are synthesised versions of compounds from plants and herbs. It is so funny how SOME "traditional" doctors and practitioners talk bad about "natural" things when there are a ton of their drugs that are simply fake versions of compounds from natural things.

After the RV one of my goals is to start an Information Awareness Foundation. People are always saying we need to find a cure for this or that when that is not true. We need to raise awareness to the tons of proven things that our out there.

• Upvote 2

HEY NOW! CARTER! If it RV's I am right behind you!!

Great Info!! I am PRO Homeopathic, too. When I learned how the AMA (American Medical Assoc) was created in order t abolish homeopathic medicine

that has been around for 1000's of years....wow, so eye opening...and now with youtube and places like this, I really do have hope! we can do it!!

get the truth out there! WOW YOU ARE TWEETING!!?? Good JOB!!!

my latest "adventure" is: diatomaceous earth - google it - video on earthworks ~ I just started ~ have no sale, I bought it and I am trying it - at least watch video-very interesting!

I have head this about the PH and Baking Soda.....like he said, get foodgrade products, it's out there, do the research! I love youtube!!

All the best to everyone-

L

HEY NOW! CARTER! If it RV's I am right behind you!!

Great Info!! I am PRO Homeopathic, too. When I learned how the AMA (American Medical Assoc) was created in order t abolish homeopathic medicine

that has been around for 1000's of years....wow, so eye opening...and now with youtube and places like this, I really do have hope! we can do it!!

get the truth out there! WOW YOU ARE TWEETING!!?? Good JOB!!!

my latest "adventure" is: diatomaceous earth - google it - video on earthworks ~ I just started ~ have no sale, I bought it and I am trying it - at least watch video-very interesting!

I have head this about the PH and Baking Soda.....like he said, get foodgrade products, it's out there, do the research! I love youtube!!

All the best to everyone-

L

LA2009 I am glad to hear you are into these things also. I look forward to working with you and other like minded people post RV.

Diatomaceous earth works wonders. I used it to kill insects without having to worry about chemicals in the house. Somehow the Diatoms get on the insects and cause them to dry out so badly that they literally disintegrate. People who have pets and small children should use this stuff so they won't have to worry about them getting expose to chemicals and toxins.

Yes, the AMA is a sad creation. They ruined Raymond Rife and many other good men who could have literally changed history. The AMA's chief goal is to protect the profits of the drug companies.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Hbomb, to hear about your mother.... I too lost my mother to cancer ( and so many other family members ) on 04-17-2006 and its still a hard loss..... She was 57.. It's not so hard to believe anymore that there is a cure out there for most of the afflictions that take our love ones... What's really hard to believe now is pockets are being filled, seats are being filled, and the trust of our higher ups is filled with distrust and uncertainty. If this nation ( Whatever ) could somehow find THE money in the business of curing so many of the life taking diseases that afflict all of us they would be taking over, shut down and or removed....... Miss You MOM

May God Bless us all

Bodeen

• Upvote 2

easy thanks for this much needed post...organic baking soda is a must due to impurities in A&H.

LA2009 I am glad to hear you are into these things also. I look forward to working with you and other like minded people post RV.

Diatomaceous earth works wonders. I used it to kill insects without having to worry about chemicals in the house. Somehow the Diatoms get on the insects and cause them to dry out so badly that they literally disintegrate. People who have pets and small children should use this stuff so they won't have to worry about them getting expose to chemicals and toxins.

Yes, the AMA is a sad creation. They ruined Raymond Rife and many other good men who could have literally changed history. The AMA's chief goal is to protect the profits of the drug companies.

GP..I'm glad Easyrider started this as it could be one of the most important topics on here...you have done your due diligence neighbor. I have some cds on the Rife technology and am also into the alternative area. Another search (meminerals, which I have absolutely no involvement in, has a couple of little books with big impact on health plus you may be pleasantly surprised to find all of Rife's technology wasn't lost, worth looking at) .... GOD equipped us with a well designed vehicle and computer to get us through this journey but we continue to abuse it with diet, lifestyle and the silver bullets of big pharma.

I commend you on your choice of a career in the natural medicine field and wish you GODspeed.

I also have several sites I could recommend if you or anyone else is interested. I have had to do a lot of research due to my wife being diagnosed with stage 4 non-small cell carcinoma.

She was diagnosed at Mayo clinic a year ago and more or less sent home to die being as she refused suicide with chemo and radiation. She still has issues but at least she is still here.

I asked her case doctor about ph and baking soda...I already knew what his take would be....she couldn't take enogh baking soda to do any good. Most doctors have no clue and they no less about proper nutrition than they would like us to believe.

Folks you may all be better versed than I am but we are what we put in our mouths. GM crops, MSG (monosodium glutamate), regular table salt, aspartame, city water with chlorine and floride and on and on the lists goes....just some of the things destroying our health. You eat and drink it, get sick, go to the doctor, get drugs and repeat over and over til you expire from pharmaceutical and food toxicity.

Sorry for the rant, just one of my passions. Cheers and Blessings to all you wonderful gals and guys....Tandy

• Upvote 1

I have watched dv for about a year now, but just observe. I do see many people on these forums that need help. I work with natural healing and focus on cancer. We've been helping fix these degenerative diseases successfully for years. This is the only time I have posted, but watching everyone like a family member here, I can offer help to those that need. See what we do on our website at www.nighthawkminerals.com and call if you need help.

I'm a huge skeptic in all things but the baking soda and alkalinity/acidity thing is real.

another great book, not mentioned yet is "The PH Miracle" its a ph bible practically, very easy to read and makes a lot of sense...

Poly MVA .......I've found it to be scamish and snake - oil -ish...I'm not a fan of that one, the promoters of PolyMVA are affiliates, and that taints the whole thing for me...

just my 2 cents.

WP

Check out Dr. Gonzales of NYC. My friend, who is also a dinar investor, is cancer free because of his protocols. This is out of pocket, insurance does not cover these kinds of choices.

I was a consultant for a short time at Pfiser. My job required me to interview researchers of various diseases, (Comparative Medicine) and what I learned shocked me. The goal of the pharmaceutical industry in regards to cancer is to extend life, not to cure. This is not a secret, the researcher I interviewed was proud of his part in this process of extending life. I also learned that most of the compounds used in cancer drugs are toxins to the human body. I was skeptical of the medical industry long before this experience, but this was the perfect opportunity to confirm my suspicions.

Money, money everywhere, yeah a starbucks in the lobby of every building on the Pfiser campus. Every luxury a employee could want. Comes at a price - this industry is insanely wealthy...because we allow it.

Eat food the way God intended - off the tree, vine, plant, bush, fresh and in its original form.rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post, I to have lost my father to cancer and he would have done anything to stop this disease!!! I Wish we can kick the clock back, Thx to all who post, keep this topic alive, Happy Fathers day to all the dads, ~~~Any man can be a father, But it takes a real men to be a Dad'~~~

DYMike