Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Large Notes Will Never Be Honored For Cash In - WHAT?

All-In-4-RV

Keep and Mr. Happy, I agree with both of you...to a point. But it has been reported that Shabs is trying to 'collect' the 25k notes. Further, whIle I understand the concept of printing money to replace the worn out bills, etc. The question remains, and let me modify it somewhat to clarify: understanding that new money is printed and it replaces old money, which is destroyed, HOW can the citizens of the US still have an almost unlimited supply of Dinar? Doesn't some point arrive that the supply of new Dinar diminishes to the US and the dealers run low or out? If not, why not? It isn't truly a commodity, it is currency. If this were pot or rugs or whatever....the supply is finite. So should necessarily Dinar be to countries outside of Iraq, wouldn't it?

Notes aren't printed for replacement only, they can just be put into circulation, just like we're doing here (well, we're doing it electronically, but amounts to the same thing....increased M2). I also think a part of what gets sold to the public is "recycled"....bought back and then re-sold.

Also, you keep saying "it's been reported" that Shabibi is collecting large denoms....someone has to prove that to me, I read the CBI financials, and that's not what I see...."being reported" just doesn't get it done for me, sorry.

I do believe Shabibi is near maxing out his reserves versus circulation, which should push him to do whatever it is he's planning, IMO.

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 1

One person's opinion and it sounds intelligent, but there are lots of holes in this theory. Just remember, the Federal Reserve holds approx. 20% of the worlds Dinar, China Approx. 10% and Russia 5%. You think they know something?? Let's stay grounded and focused. Follow the money and who holds the Dinar and use this as your indicators. Umm...Hmm...

Ghost Rider I have heard this for over 5 years that the federal reserve holds all of this dinar [ not bashing] but do you have a link?

Notes aren't printed for replacement only, they can just be put into circulation, just like we're doing here (well, we're doing it electronically, but amounts to the same thing....increased M2). I also think a part of what gets sold to the public is "recycled"....bought back and then re-sold.

Also, you keep saying "it's been reported" that Shabibi is collecting large denoms....someone has to prove that to me, I read the CBI financials, and that's not what I see...."being reported" just doesn't get it done for me, sorry.

I do believe Shabibi is near maxing out his reserves versus circulation, which should push him to do whatever it is he's planning, IMO.

I second that notion!!

Ghost Rider I have heard this for over 5 years that the federal reserve holds all of this dinar [ not bashing] but do you have a link?

I think I can answer that.....no link to be found....stricktly speculation based off no physical evidence....its just been passed around over and over because it sounds good and it would solidify this investment...

What percentage of large denominations do you think our government holds? All! They are the ones that will be cashing in. Not us. They'll be doing the exchange with Iraq. Not us. If they do not honor the deal, there would be enormous consequences.

What deal?

• Downvote 1

I remember reading a report that Iraq NEEDS the dinars to be bought abroad for now in order to bring in working capital --- since the money available from the oil is restricted in various ways. Obviously they will need to absorb it; but for now it is useful to have it bought.

Do you really think the US flew in and gave the Iraqis billions in American currency, and fought to give them back their lives, wealth, and freedom, without consideration of re-payment. Are you not paying attention. Geese

And this repayment has to do with the currency? Maybe access to their oil fields and future sweetheart oil deals would do it. Gurus and pumpers have really done a good job with this whole "plan" theory.

So Dinark --- Help me here. If you don't think the US will recoup or benefit from the dinar RV, why do you own dinars (if you do)?

Just a guess, but probly because he followed factual information to make an informed decision....knowing that Iraq cant stay at the 1170 program rate forever.....maybe the fact that Shabs has come out and talked about raising the value of the dinar.....Im sure he didnt buy dinar off a rumor or "idea" that the US COULD be holding massive amounts of dinar....that wouldnt be such a smart reason to purchase dinar because of....there are many ways the US could benefit from having gone into Iraq......to think the sole reason for going in there was to buy massive amounts of an already inflated currency is a little silly....

So Dinark --- Help me here. If you don't think the US will recoup or benefit from the dinar RV, why do you own dinars (if you do)?

Although Keep already hit the nail on the head I think I will add that you don't have to be a believer in the so called "plan" to be a member of this forum. I will admit that at the time I bought my dinars I was convinced that a signifcant RV was imminet but over time and a lot of reading and a little common sense I have come to the conclusion that all the hype is just hype and the fact is it isn't possible for Iraq to RV overnight to any significant number. As a matter of fact I believe that a redenomination is likely but still have not ruled out a slow rise in the exchange rate which would make me significant profit over time which is the reason I still own dinar and am still on this forum. Also if they RD and bring the exchange rate to 2 or 3 times the USD then I would also make a nice profit.

I also never said that the US would not recoup money spent in Iraq. I believe they will just not by a RV of Iraqs currency. Cheap oil over decades seems more likely to me than suddenly making Iraqs M2 worth150 trillion USD.

Keep and Mr. Happy, I agree with both of you...to a point. But it has been reported that Shabs is trying to 'collect' the 25k notes. Further, whIle I understand the concept of printing money to replace the worn out bills, etc. The question remains, and let me modify it somewhat to clarify: understanding that new money is printed and it replaces old money, which is destroyed, HOW can the citizens of the US still have an almost unlimited supply of Dinar? Doesn't some point arrive that the supply of new Dinar diminishes to the US and the dealers run low or out? If not, why not? It isn't truly a commodity, it is currency. If this were pot or rugs or whatever....the supply is finite. So should necessarily Dinar be to countries outside of Iraq, wouldn't it?

I have been following the dinar for 2 years now, and yes I have an economics degree. When I first bought the dinar I was under the same impression as af4mi. At some stage it would run out and the price would increase. The past two years I have seen sales of the Dinar escalate instead of diminishing and that started to make me nervous. Then an article was posted where Iraq caused Jordanians and Kuwaitis to loose millions of dollars when they decided over night that the Saddam era money is worth nothing.

You can sit down and go through all the mechanics of why they should RV, but if you really look hard around you at the amount of dinar being sold, the amount of dinar that is being given away, we will do well if we just get our money back. By keep on printing the notes, it diminishes its value. However, by doing this they keep getting investors like us to fuel their reconstruction efforts and when they are ready to bring their money back to international status they will either allow us to get our money back (I think that is what is going to happen), or they will screw us over as they did in 1993 with thousands of currency traders in Jordan and Kuwait.

Again, I may be wrong, but we have to keep an open mind and try to prevent people from buying so much dinar that they loose their houses, cars or even their living standard

<_<

TNX Bogale. What I guess was my inability to articulate the fact that what I believe is what you have said specifically. Maybe I had a brain slowdown yesterday.

I don't have an economics degree, I have an Ethics degree... But having been an Investigator for 40 years...I also had misguided exuberance when I initially bought dinar. Like you, after the euphoria became threadbare, the reality I see is that over time, we will make money...just like 'penny stock'. But i also believe that there has been an in-country RV of sorts.....leading me to believe that an RD is in the works or has already begun. We won't make millions, but we'll make a reasonable return on our investment.....given time.

Also,.consider the continuing flow of Dinar into the US. Doesn't it dilute the possibilities that was available BEFORE the cat came out of the bag and us mere commoners got into the game? Isn't that possibly a real game changer?

...,it seems the fella doesn't get enough attention. Soooo, he's going to do so by writting something contrarian.

Although I respect his opinion he is obviously in the 10% in the Bell Curve with his belief! Brighter minds have come to a different opinion and state otherwise! You NEED to do MORE research!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So my fear of a time limit to cash in large bills could be very real??

OR do you really think they will trash all the current money and start over??

I can understand droping the money with Saddum's face on it. But these are great bills.

Did they just decaire all old money void, with no tradein time?

Rich

Paramenio...maybe i am in the 10% of the bell curve. But so far....what result do we have from all of the 'research' and 'intel'? Umles I missed the entire boat, 2008 changed the game and so far......NONE of the economic eggheads have got it straightened out yet. Causes a few of us to wonder if they have scrapped the book and starting with a clean sheet of paper to solve the problems. Obviously, I'd like to see all currencies based upon GDP, metals and national resources....not 'full faith and confidence'. That's BS and anyone that has spent much time studying, and are HONEST, will agree that the entire thing is/has been one big shell game that's about to come unraveled.

But that's just my opinion. Maybe brighter, more learned minds have an as yet secret plan to use the old book and haven't disclosed it to the unwashed masses yet.....hmmmmmm. Nah, don't believe it.

Paramenio...maybe i am in the 10% of the bell curve. But so far....what result do we have from all of the 'research' and 'intel'? Umles I missed the entire boat, 2008 changed the game and so far......NONE of the economic eggheads have got it straightened out yet. Causes a few of us to wonder if they have scrapped the book and starting with a clean sheet of paper to solve the problems. Obviously, I'd like to see all currencies based upon GDP, metals and national resources....not 'full faith and confidence'. That's BS and anyone that has spent much time studying, and are HONEST, will agree that the entire thing is/has been one big shell game that's about to come unraveled.

But that's just my opinion. Maybe brighter, more learned minds have an as yet secret plan to use the old book and haven't disclosed it to the unwashed masses yet.....hmmmmmm. Nah, don't believe it.

Sorry I am just too simple to get full meaning from what you said.

Looks good and looks very insightful but I do not get it.

Can you dumb it down and explain what you’re saying to slow old me.

Good God so many here are starting to read like old prophets, hidden meaning in every line...

Short version. Big bills are ok. The problem is that I believe Iraq will/has RD the currency. NO ONE KNOWS what's going to happen with those of us in the US.

Gurus, economics majors, cpa's, etc. don't know anymore than the rest of us right now. They're basing their opinions on past history and textbooks. In my opinion, as of 2008 it all went out the window. They're starting with a fresh sheet of paper....and making new rules up as they go. That simple.

Short answer......who knows what they're doing?

Oh man! When you set back and read all this it sounds like a bunch of kids arguing in the sand box about who get how much sand to build there castle?

Its been said for years now and explained many times but it still comes out that people will believe what makes them feel good about what ever they did, IE, they bought a million Dinar because gurus tolled them it would RV and they would get rich! Any deviation from that belief and it must be total B.S. or the guys stupid or? On and On!

If it means that the guy made a bad deal buying Dinar? Bad news or anything to the contrary of an RV is simply not true! He can not admit to himself or anyone else that he may have made a mistake and lost some money! And that's the short of it. Most people in here don't have any idea of what’s going on with this deal the Dinar or Iraq for that matter, other then what they heard form some other self made gurus tells them and that's all the matters. Really set back and read this last forum, with an opened mind and pretend you are not involved with Dinar and just now heard about it, read it all again and you will be amazed at how ridicules it all sounds! Hey, the post for another site that started this thread is possibly valid information! How do you know its not? What makes the Guru’s in here any more right then the Big J (From another site) right or wrong?

I have been in this for over 6 years and I have heard every story or theory or wish of how this would turn out and I still believe what I heard from one of the so called horses mouth back then and what I have put together since then and some of it is from this site, some of it is from other sites and some is from reading the Iraqi news and reports from people that work for the Treasury and banks, I worked for a major bank for 18 years in the electronics part of it but we had to know the system inside and out and we had to have background checks back to my Mother and Father's child hood! To the current day! they would only have to go back 5 or 6 years now to give me a G1 G2 security clearance to work for any government agency, just saying I know how banks operate and the do's and don'ts about insider trading and all that good stuff, so I think I am qualified to have a good opinion of this investment or at least as well as anyone else in here can have an intelligent opinion of this investment or I would think? :D

The first thing that you hear is that buying Dinar is a Scam! Well it is NOT A SCAM! A scam is when you invest your money or valuables in something that someone tells you that if you buy into this or that, in a short time you will be rich or at least make a good amount of money for only giving them some of your money! When it unfolds you find out that everyone you talked too is gone! Your money is gone! And all you have is some worthless paper saying you own something that does not exist. but if it did it would be worth a lot of money to you! So you lost everything! Gone! Nothing! I bought my Dinar for around 6 or 7 hundred per million! Way back then! I looked at all the data, Talked to a contact that was or is in the banking system in Iraq and I was convinced to take the risk! The amount of money I would loose would not affect my way of life and in the end I took it form savings for my retirement and the amount I took would amount to much of a difference at all when I would need it! In fact the longer this takes to happen I have recovered almost half the money I spent on the Dinar 6 years ago. So, the possibility of a very large profit from this even at a dollar for Dollar exchange would be like winning the Lotto! So I bought into it as a hunch and that I sure did not want to see this happen and miss out on my Lotto ticket if I didn't buy in! So the cost was worth the gamble to me and I Jumped in, and I can sell my Dinar today for $1,200.00 or more very easy! SO This is NOT a Scam! I also learned for talking to our contact in Iraq that way back then he had been involved in the loading and verifying 3 747 cargo plans filled with 25K Dinar notes to Washington D.C.! And I was reminded of President Bush saying “We will get Paid back for this war!" and I think he meant it! That's how I was very sure that the USA was very deep into this and who was I to argue? I'll just ride along on the wake of our Government and when they get rich, so will I! And I put the Dinar away and forgot about it!

From time to time there would be some talk of an RV but we (The group I'm in with) just blew it off as hype and all these Dinar places popped up on the internet and where pushing the selling of Dinar as a get rich quick scheme and I know back then, that this would lead to grief and start a gold rush of the uneducated in Iraq and the Dinar would run out and buy more Dinar then they could afford being tolled that an RV was immanent! I felt bad for them and tried to warn them and I know a lot of members of DV tried to warn them! Not to not buy Dinar! But to only buy what they could afford! And put it away and someday when it RVed they would have a nice little nest egg to retire on or buy a new house cash or what ever? Well! It all came to a head this last year from October 2010 to January 2011 and its going on today! A whole bunch of good minded people got gold rush fever and I even heard of people mortgaging there house! Borrowing money that they can not afford to pay back! Because they where all convinced by the pumpers to by Dinar cause its going to RV tomorrow! And you to can be rich over night but you have to act now! Oh man! I know a lot of people have fallen on bad times that where making it through this depression until they got way over there heads buying Dinar! And I'm really sorry for that but I think if they just hold on and put there Dinar away, It’s going to RV but no one knows when! Or how much but I'm sure they will be much better off after the RV then they are now if they can hold out! That brings me back to the scam thing about the Dinar! I can sell my Dinar today for over $1,200.00 US and that's almost twice what I paid for it! So it's not a scam! Or I and you could not do that! As long as you can sell your investment for the same or more then what you bought into it for? It is NOT a Scam! end of that and we know China, Russia, Japan, Australia, on and on have lots of Dinar and so I believe the US has a boat load of it as well, at least enough to put the US back in the Black as far as the National debt is concerned and with all the money people will put back into the economy after the RV I think the US and the rest of the world will be in a very good situation!

But we will have to wait and see, but I believe that Iraq has the power to make this not just a life changing event, But a World Changing Event! And I'll hold on to that thought until the RV does or does not happen? Then from that point we move on and we will see how the world makes out through 2012 :D

Everyone else, is there own person and can and will believe what ever they like or want to that that's part of what makes this country so great! Is we can think for ourselves and not just as one person would make us believe his views only!

Another thing I here early last year was posted on DV and several other places and the person was involved with the FED or the US Treasury, he wrote a long and very easy understood and most of it verifiable that Iraq will not get any of the Dinar held in the US by the treasury or privet parties. Iraq does not care about the Dinar we have at all! That’s the least of there worries! Because I know you all have hard about the 3 tiers of exchange rates that you can or can not get from the backs when you Cash in!

Level 1 being the posted rate that if you just walk into a bank to cash in it is what you will get!

Level 2 the rate the bank makes when the sell the Dinar to the Treasury! This can be close to a dollar more if it RV's around $3.00 to $4.00 Dollars US to 1 Dinar!

Level 3 the rate that the treasury will make if they traded or sold the Dinar back to Iraq? That would be the buy back rate or bid rate.

Thing is, in my "opinion" anyway :D Is the Dinar will never go back to Iraq! The US Treasury will count and verify all the Dinar they receive and then with Iraqis "Go ahead" it will be destroyed! Instead the US will get oil credits for all the Dinar they destroy! To the tune of around $33.00 Dollars a Barrel! That should drop the gas prices a lot at the pumps for us! But that will depend on the Oil Tycoon’s that run this country! So we shall see!

Anyway! The deal you would want to get is lever 2 Tier right? That is the deal Ali was or maybe still will make? He’s been in again and out again I don't really know but my group was going to go to one of his banks in Cal and one in Taxes? not sure where the others are but you go in to his bank and there is security there, and you give the teller your Dinar and the Teller counts and verifies it, then they will give you Tier 2 exchange prices and you have to pay $150.00 Dollars per Million Dinar you cash in! Then they will wire transfer your new found riches to your bank! so you need to notify your branch manager that this will be coming in and you can see the transfer and they print out your receipt, call your banker if you like to see if he can see that a transfer will be coming to your account but it may be up to a day before he could see that and I think the transfer will take 2 or 3 days, then you can go home and start spending your money! Well right after you pay your Fed and State Tax's!!! :huh:

And don't keep thinking you’re going to go into any bank and cash in and they will give you a box or bag full of cash!! Banks do not carry that kind of cash and never will! they will deposit the Cashed in amount to your account and pending what ever wait time they have and then you can pay Tax's and start writing checks, charge it! What ever you like!

Besides when this thing hits! Every news Radio and TV station in the world is going to be blabbing about the biggest money deal in the history of man! So it will be very risky to even put your Dinar in a bag or box and walk into your bank! don't think Bad guys ant going to be looking for star struck people with there new riches dancing across the parking lots into the bank! They will most certainly at least attempt to mug you and run off with your Dinar!!! :angry: Then what you going do! And if you get in and they gave you a million in cash! (Witch they can not and will not, with out 3 or 5 days prier notice,) I would bet on you NOT making it to your car! Before being robbed! I plan on going with my group and we will all be armed! (Legal in AZ) and I still may hire one or two rental cops to go to the bank and home with me! I keep my Dinar in my bank in a safety deposit box and if I want to go to a place like Ali's to cash in I am not sure how but we will be in a big group at least! Don't be stupid! Don’t tell all your friends you have Dinar and it’s in your dresser drawer!!! Look on the internet and see how many homes get raided or home invasion by thugs because they happened to look through your trash (especially older citizens) for your prescription bottles and receipts from drug stores and they find out you are on some kind of pain meds etc! And they will bust into your house for the drugs! If the Dinar RV's it won’t take long for someone to remember they herd you talking about your Dinar and guess what! Keep your trap shut and don't hide your Dinar in your house! Put it in the bank and for get about it!

Well, that is most of what I believe and the rest of all this RV every Monday and now Wednesday or Thursday or what ever! I am just waiting quietly to be notified and will go probably to the airport (Foreign Currency Exchange Bank) in I think All international Airports have one and my group checked with the manager in the one in AZ and he was going to give us the same deal as Ali! Tier 2 Exchange Rate and $150.00 per Million Dinar to exchange and then he will wire your cash to your favorite bank! :D

I think my group just found another place like Ali's and I will post that when I find out about it..?

And things like starting an LLC (Limited Liability Company or Corporation) and after you pay your Tax's loan your little company most of your gains from the RV. Then when ever you want to buy something go withdrawal the money from your business and write it off as money paid back to you from the lone, save you from paying income tax for a pay check from your business! And it has benefits! Your bank should be willing to give you fair interest 2% to 4% on the money and depending on how much you end up with, most can live very nicely on that interest! And check with your bank (They want your Money Very badly! The more they take in the more they can lend out!) So make them pay you for that privilege or find a bank that will! But money in a Business account is guarantied for the full amount or several million anyway! Where as money in your checking / savings accounts is only FDIC guaranteed for 1 hundred or maybe 2 hundred K so start learning things now! Investigate do the work and be ready don't wait for someone in here or the internet to tell you what to do or you will soon be poor again! :P

Just use common sense! Just like you should have when you bought into this investment, find out about your bank and what you need to do for YOU! And start doing it now! Don’t wait till the last minute and run around trying to figure out what, where, when, and how! After the RV!! Take care, take the time now to figure this out and be ready, and then you can have fun! B)

That's enough for now! So now!! go Go GO!!! RV!!! Merlin...