Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Simma down Ya'll... how about some truth?

i for usually sit on the side line.. but when scotter speakes i listen.. ive gotten more info from him that anyone else. i hope he will still post when something comes up. drox thanks for the post well said

• Upvote 1

drox........You crazy educated and eloquent man................As usual it would seem we are thinking just alike again. I on the other hand would really like to slam little chuckles into the concrete for what he has done..........kind like what I used to do with Rhonda and a couple of other mal-contents we here at DV have had to suffer. But as usual you stated your point as eloquently and politely as anyone can. I never even thought that Scooter might have not known about Rudy and I betcha that is correct. I just thought of Scooter as the best researcher around and he was off spreading that research to all that would listen. I beleive his motivations were honorable. However chuckles was out for blood. I don't believe he was honorable at all and as I see by your post you don't either.

You are a good man Mr. drox .............................I appreciate and totally agree with your comments..............Thanks drox. :)

Edited by automag
  • Upvote 2

"I may not be a smart man, but I know what [the truth] is" - and Drox, you laid that out very eloquently and succinctly! Kudos to you! Thank you for bringing some clarity and level-headedness to this spectacle called "The Dinars of Our Lives". +10

I don't want to get into the middle of this ... but .. I just want to clarify something I did read ... it has seemed chuckst3r did make an apology towards Scooter on his post here:

A conditional apology is not an apology. It's a weasel looking for a way out of the hole he dug for himself.

drox I agree with much of what you said. However chuckst3r wasn't the only problem here. Adam should have slapped him down but instead he seemed to be encouraging this punk in taking Scooter to the woodshed in a public forum which was very disrespectful IMO. Scooter never endorsed anything that the B H guys or Rudy were selling that I am aware of. And I'm sure that Scooter was aware of the fact that Rudy had been banned from DV. He obviously had made the determination that Rudy wasn't the boogieman that he was being made out to be. That's his call, and I think it's very presumptuous to say that Scooter was clueless about the concerns that many had about Rudy. Whether you agree or disagree with Scooter's choices I think the selfless work that he has done has earned him a lot more respect than he was shown in this episode.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I don't want to get into the middle of this ... but .. I just want to clarify something I did read ... it has seemed chuckst3r did make an apology towards Scooter on his post here:

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry525986

I agree Munsch EXCEPT for this part of that post!!

"valid only AFTER your full compliance to the terms expressed by Adam Montana above. Sorry, but that's just how I California Roll"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know it isn't polite to "question" a Mod but, the apology you refer to was not much of an apology. :mellow:

"I second what Adam said. Also, it appears to me that I may have been a bit coarse in my earlier reply to you. Consider this my public apology for whatever offenses or hurt feelings you incurred on my behalf, valid only AFTER your full compliance to the terms expressed by Adam Montana above. Sorry, but that's just how I California Roll."

Read more:

By what authority did this "person" have the right to tell Scooter what to do? Apologizing to someone means that you were wrong or made a mistake. Making it with stipulations is rather dictatorial. :twocents:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Drox you are spot on! I felt the Chucksters rant was mainly ego driven. I just hope his intentions are in the right place.

Even though my profile says newbie I have been following DV and Adam for a while. I am always pleased when I see Adams ethics and integrity at work. Adam I am sure you realize better than anyone how Scooter has such a positive impact on the Dinar community and of course DV. I would love to see you have a chat (privately) with Scooter to let him know how respected he is (you may have already done so) as this may have a positive impact. I am sure people will bash me for this request as how dare I ask Adam for such a thing.

The reality is we are all big boys and Girls on this forum and need to have thick skin. I have run many businesses and employed thousands as well as servicing hundreds of thousands of clients. I don't mention this to impress rather to state that I have found no matter how much of a masterful job you do you will only please 95% of the people at any one given time. My guess is SCOOTER is at 99.5%... Awesome Job Man!!!

• Upvote 2

i for usually sit on the side line.. but when scotter speakes i listen.. ive gotten more info from him that anyone else. i hope he will still post when something comes up. drox thanks for the post well said

It is for EXACTLY this reason that I encouraged Scooter to do his due diligence, and then make a statement concerning his findings.

I am not happy to see him leave without addressing the issue, but I will let Scooter handle that - if he chooses to do so - on his own time.

• Upvote 3

Drox well said. I whole heartedly agree. I don't believe Scooter knew about Rudy or the another site. At least I hope he didn't. It is my opinion that had the thread been left open for Scooter to respond then and there, this thing may have played out differently. Adam noted that Scooter was reviewing the thread but then closed it. To bad, because chuckst3r had just apologized and complimented Scooter. The thing I didn't like and I am sure didn't sit well with Scooter, was the fact that the apology came with a stipulation. Never a good idea to say I am sorry as long as ..... Just my opinion. Scooter if you are reading this, I am sure that you have seen the outpouring of respect and admiration for you and your abilities. There is no one else that can break down this information and present it the way you do. The fact is we need you and I believe we are all hoping you will reconsider your decision. btw tell the mrs we have no problem sharing you. lol

• Upvote 1

A conditional apology is not an apology. It's a weasel looking for a way out of the hole he dug for himself.

drox I agree with much of what you said. However chuckst3r wasn't the only problem here. Adam should have slapped him down but instead he seemed to be encouraging this punk in taking Scooter to the woodshed in a public forum which was very disrespectful IMO. Scooter never endorsed anything that the B H guys or Rudy were selling that I am aware of. And I'm sure that Scooter was aware of the fact that Rudy had been banned from DV. He obviously had made the determination that Rudy wasn't the boogieman that he was being made out to be. That's his call, and I think it's very presumptuous to say that Scooter was clueless about the concerns that many had about Rudy. Whether you agree or disagree with Scooter's choices I think the selfless work that he has done has earned him a lot more respect than he was shown in this episode.

Thank you,Scooby Doo!

Thank you for having the courage to call it like you see it, +100!

• Upvote 2

"valid only AFTER your full compliance to the terms expressed by Adam Montana above. Sorry, but that's just how I California Roll"

I agree Munsch EXCEPT for this part of that post!!

Munsch that is why I don't see that as an apology. Conditional apologies are, at least in this case no apology at all. He was attempting to deflect the heat for being a butt head and reducing his alleged apology as conditional to suit his point of view only. In effect he said go along with me or frack off. That indicates his motivations clearly. Plus he also claimed HIS integrity was he motivation when he displayed no integrity at all.

Thank You Munsch for you comments as i always enjoy reading your comments even if I don't agree. However I'll only forgive you if you see my point of view......joke Munsch but can you see my point? chuckles is no gentleman. His apology was worthless. You however are not. BTW Munsch..I have always liked that rabbit suit....... Automag.

• Upvote 1

Adam, I talked to Scooter on the phone the day this all went down and he had tried to call you but received the "not excepting calls" message laugh.gif

I will not speak for Scooter but what I will say is that there was no Scooter and Rudy thing being formed when he did that call, he did the call to talk to the NEW people that were on that call and just trying to help them out!!

Scooter, sorry for talking about our phone call sad.gif That's all I will say!!

Bump

• Upvote 2

Drox you are spot on! I felt the Chucksters rant was mainly ego driven. I just hope his intentions are in the right place.

Even though my profile says newbie I have been following DV and Adam for a while. I am always pleased when I see Adams ethics and integrity at work. Adam I am sure you realize better than anyone how Scooter has such a positive impact on the Dinar community and of course DV. I would love to see you have a chat (privately) with Scooter to let him know how respected he is (you may have already done so) as this may have a positive impact. I am sure people will bash me for this request as how dare I ask Adam for such a thing.

The reality is we are all big boys and Girls on this forum and need to have thick skin. I have run many businesses and employed thousands as well as servicing hundreds of thousands of clients. I don't mention this to impress rather to state that I have found no matter how much of a masterful job you do you will only please 95% of the people at any one given time. My guess is SCOOTER is at 99.5%... Awesome Job Man!!!

I'm talking to him, but I can't force him to do anything.

Quite honestly... I don't blame him! The guy gave and gave and gave, and then has to deal with this stuff...

• Upvote 1

Did I miss something?

Yea you f%$ked up......now one of the best contributors we had here in dinar world, especially on DV is gone because of YOU and what YOU started......I dont know how many people I speak for, maybe Im the only one, but to put it nicely.....GET LOST!!!! I surely dont welcome you here.......and if I ever see your name again on this site, it will be too soon!!!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1