Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Delay

Psych

Thanks for getting this posted Psych. I was called earlier and told to read it and I have no idea what to think about it. This is a real law firm from what I can see but I don't know if this lawyer and MTT are a bunch of conspiracy theorists or if this is real. I'm confused.:blink:

Got this letter from my father-in-law...who got it from a friend....who got it from who knows where. Fake? Real? Whatever...???

This is obviously a fake for two reasons:

1. The font/words that are added and manipulated throughout the document are obvious (darker and bolder, etc...)

2. Everyone knows attorneys take Fridays off and this was signed on a Friday. (just joking, just joking!!!!!)

So this document is obviously not legit.

• Upvote 4

don't know if it is fake or not. just saying it doesn't mean it is or isn't. The caps are evidently for EMPHASIS and the law firm is real. Who knows without calling them.Probably closed today, maybe truth on Monday. Maybe RV on Monday....much better :D

This has been going on for 18 months. The letters are sent pretty regular. Copies furnished on some of the letters are to every major world leader from Obama to the Queen. Many people want to chalk this up to conspiracy theories but I believe this is the real deal and is currently our hold up. There are trillions of dollars involved in this thing and it supposedly is the global reset of all world currencies. I guess time will tell.

• Upvote 1

This is obviously a fake for two reasons:

1. The font/words that are added and manipulated throughout the document are obvious (darker and bolder, etc...)

2. Everyone knows attorneys take Fridays off and this was signed on a Friday. (just joking, just joking!!!!!)

So this document is obviously not legit.

Agreed. Also in the body of the letter, the writer refers to the "us dollar." If this truly is coming from a lawyer's office, I'd expect it to read "U.S. Dollar." JMO

• Upvote 2

This doesn't necessarily mean that the letter is real or not but I confirmed the phone number on the letter head matches their contact information on their website. I called the phone number and it does say it is "Hodges and Associates Law Firm" and asks you to leave your name and number as they are closed. (obviously since it's Sat.) I was hoping like a lot of banks that are named in scam attempts I was hoping if this wasn't real that they would have a message stating that "if you're calling about such and such letter being circulated this is not from our office" or something like that. I guess we wait and see what happens.

Mods...feel free to delete this thread....it's a repeat and it appears to be debunk-ified. Thanks!

This certainly has not been debunkified as you say. We have people who have given their opinion that this is BS. That does not make it BS. Following your logic, since we have seen people post that the IQD RV is a scam does it make it a scam? No! That is just their opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This certainly has not been debunkified as you say. We have people who have given their opinion that this is BS. That does not make it BS. Following your logic, since we have seen people post that the IQD RV is a scam does it make it a scam? No! That is just their opinion.

Gotcha....thanks for the different perspective.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually the letter is real. You have to be a dedicated shareholder of CMKM Diamonds (pink sheets/revoked) to fully understand what is supposedly going on with the world global settlements/CMKM payouts/white hat group et al....

There may or there may not be a connection to the RV of the dinar.

Take it all with a grain of salt, and treat it as mildly interesting reading until it is verified.

I've been involved in CMKM diamonds since 2004, and have learned that certain posters that have been yanking peoples chains over there may have infested this site and other dinar sites.

I apologize for the misinformation and bovine scatology they spread around.

:The best things in life RV

:) yak

• Upvote 1

Good evening All,

Good find 'Wagvv"....

Does anyone know if this is an above board letter with some legal merit or could it be a hoax? It appears to be authentic, but I remain skeptical concerning the 17 June 2011 date and with the impression of Obama appearing to hold out for more money personally.

Thank you,

GG

Good evening All,

Good find 'Wagvv"....

Does anyone know if this is an above board letter with some legal merit or could it be a hoax? It appears to be authentic, but I remain skeptical concerning the 17 June 2011 date and with the impression of Obama appearing to hold out for more money personally.

Thank you,

GG

This letter has been discussed too many times and debunked just as many.

But your comment about Obama appearing to hold out for more money personally.....Presidents cannot buy currency like this. A president can part his hair the wrong way and send the stock market into the trash can. They cannot even have any type of control over any personal holdings - they have to be put into a blind trust.

This is pure unadulterated bs. There are some sick people in this country that would try to discredit our President with a huge lie. I am embarrassed as an American, that one American would do this type of thing to another. Shameful.

• Upvote 2

This letter has been discussed too many times and debunked just as many.

But your comment about Obama appearing to hold out for more money personally.....Presidents cannot buy currency like this. A president can part his hair the wrong way and send the stock market into the trash can. They cannot even have any type of control over any personal holdings - they have to be put into a blind trust.

This is pure unadulterated bs. There are some sick people in this country that would try to discredit our President with a huge lie. I am embarrassed as an American, that one American would do this type of thing to another. Shameful.

Thank you Carrello!

I had a feeling this was possibly some sort of hoax.

GG

Check this out...

Its amazing to me that someone would go to this much trouble, to make up this kind of letter, unless there was some kind of payoff to them. Gotta be a pumper, just like all the rest, who state "it is done", "people are dancing in the streets" "blessings are upon us" They are getting a payout from someone, otherwise whats the purpose?