Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Troubles bringing an article over ***HELP***

Mods or Admin, I'm having troubles. MTT has a letter that I really would like others to see and give opinions on but it's something that you have to open in word/works or a program like this. Anyway, my trouble is that it's a read only document and I don't think I'm allowed to post the MTT link to it since we don't promote other sites. Is there any way to do this that you can think of. If you want to see what I'm talking about you can go on to their site and there is a link called TRUTH ? If you can't help me that's ok too but I really would like to get others opinions about this since I have researched to find out that the supposed source looks to be a reputable law firm.

Mods or Admin, I'm having troubles. MTT has a letter that I really would like others to see and give opinions on but it's something that you have to open in word/works or a program like this. Anyway, my trouble is that it's a read only document and I don't think I'm allowed to post the MTT link to it since we don't promote other sites. Is there any way to do this that you can think of. If you want to see what I'm talking about you can go on to their site and there is a link called TRUTH ? If you can't help me that's ok too but I really would like to get others opinions about this since I have researched to find out that the supposed source looks to be a reputable law firm.

Open it in word and cut and paste. You need to post the link anyway for reference. Just put it up.

That's the first think I tried but it brings up what looks like a text box and won't let me copy anything. This is my problem. I'm actually really good on computers but everything I know to try has been a bust and it's upsetting.

Open it in word and cut and paste. You need to post the link anyway for reference. Just put it up.

I don't want to get in trouble by mods for putting up the link but if they say it's ok I'm on it in a flash! ;) I've got it open on my screen and ready to go if they give the go ahead.

Edited by dinarmamma