Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Iyad Allawi And Nuri Al Maliki Kiss and make UP!!

Bongalow

The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference

Saturday, June 18, 2011 15:30

dawolat%20alkanon.jpg

Twilight / coalition confirmed the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, said Saturday that it has reached understandings with the Iraqi List, a large on points of dispute and resolve the outstanding issues between them.

The crisis between the state of the law and Iraqi long last decided to suspend meetings of the presence of the political blocs to be held under the auspices of Rose Nuri Shaways representative of the President of the Kurdistan Region in Baghdad in protest at not receiving answers to its questions by the National Alliance.

The MP said a coalition of law Batoul Farouk in an interview (twilight), "The political crisis between her coalition and the Iraqi List, began to take its way to being solved by the pursuit of the blocks to contain it," adding, "there is a tendency of the blocks in the non-escalation, such as the one during the last period" .

It is noteworthy that the intersections between some of the political blocs, especially rivals traditional state law and the coalition in Iraq has emerged recently on the vote on the security ministries and the Agreement on Council policies, although they formed their government with a number of political blocs, according to the initiative sponsored by the President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani.

. Farooq indicated that "the points of contention between the coalition of state law and the Iraqi List, limited and easily resolved," indicating that "the understandings reached between the coalitions and the desired aims and the recent coming days will witness a breakthrough."

Some argue that the country is in crisis is not to complete formation of the government and the survival of the security ministries vacant, in addition to the security file is escalating pace as in Baghdad and a number of other provinces in which they are targeting the security officers and government officials. <----This tells me that they are in a hurry now due to the violence on Parliment and House members and other high ranking officers to get those ministers seated and keepthe civil unrest to a minimun!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference

dawolat%20alkanon.jpg

Twilight / coalition confirmed the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, said Saturday that it has reached understandings with the Iraqi List, a large on points of dispute and resolve the outstanding issues between them.

The crisis between the state of the law and Iraqi long last decided to suspend meetings of the presence of the political blocs to be held under the auspices of Rose Nuri Shaways representative of the President of the Kurdistan Region in Baghdad in protest at not receiving answers to its questions by the National Alliance.

The MP said a coalition of law Batoul Farouk in an interview (twilight), "The political crisis between her coalition and the Iraqi List, began to take its way to being solved by the pursuit of the blocks to contain it," adding, "there is a tendency of the blocks in the non-escalation, such as the one during the last period" .

It is noteworthy that the intersections between some of the political blocs, especially rivals traditional state law and the coalition in Iraq has emerged recently on the vote on the security ministries and the Agreement on Council policies, although they formed their government with a number of political blocs, according to the initiative sponsored by the President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani.

. Farooq indicated that "the points of contention between the coalition of state law and the Iraqi List, limited and easily resolved," indicating that "the understandings reached between the coalitions and the desired aims and the recent coming days will witness a breakthrough."

Some argue that the country is in crisis is not to complete formation of the government and the survival of the security ministries vacant, in addition to the security file is escalating pace as in Baghdad and a number of other provinces in which they are targeting the security officers and government officials. <----This tells me that they are in a hurry now due to the violence on Parliment and House members and other high ranking officers to get those ministers seated and keepthe civil unrest to a minimun!!

this sounds good !!!!!!

Let's talk about the price of the ocean-view property I have in Boise for sale....................

Perhaps I'm a little slow, but Ocean Front property was in Arizona last I check. What do youmean by your comment?? I do not understand it?? Thanks.

Please provide a link

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GCNV_en%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/iraq-news/31560-2011-06-18-12-34-50.html&usg=ALkJrhhtsGFiyL9OmVEi9ojzGJ9gJHwhMQ

Sorry bout that!! Seems Ihaveto reveal my sources.... LOL :D

• Upvote 1

That is encouraging news! But boy, what a cirus! Just last week they were going to arrest Allawi for "terrorism"! Am I missing something though, I don't find Allawi mentioned at all in the article: "...coalition confirmed the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, said Saturday that it has reached understandings with the Iraqi List" . Does it seem he's out of the picture, and his coalition has proceeded without him, lending credence to the argument that he was holding things up?

Thanks for the post Bongalow! +1 K98 - crazy that anyone would neg you for asking for a link!

Bong, what I meant by that is I am, shall we say, a tad skeptical. IF they have mended fences, great. There's a one-liner:trust but verify. In these two's case...their track record is less than good. I'll take a wait and see approach.

By the way, Boise would make a great ocean-view location....if they had an ocean close enough to view.

Read this article closely and you will see there is no mention of A, only that M is moving forward with the Iraqi List. I don't think that M has a irreparable beef with the List, only A. I could be that the List and State Law are moving forward without A.

I'm really curious to know if Iraq brokered a deal with the UN to have the GOI seated sometime between when the report out from the UNSC was due on the 16th, and when the final (?) meeting of the UNSC takes place on the 22nd. I'm speculating that a decision on Ch 7 will be made on the 22nd.

If anyone is wondering where I pulled those dates from:

http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/powe.pdf

• Upvote 2

dawolat%20alkanon.jpg

this is what really caught my eye "It is noteworthy that the intersections between some of the political blocs, especially rivals traditional state law and the coalition in Iraq has emerged recently on the vote on the security ministries and the Agreement on Council policies, although they formed their government with a number of political blocs, according to the initiative sponsored by the President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani. "

Does this mean its done or is there a vote coming next week?

The way I see it is the vote is done maybe they will be announcing it next week. I hope I read that right.