Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you like to see Rick Perry run for President?

Qman

If the repubs want a HOPE of winning they better find somebody that is not some religious right wing nut like a lot of these present guys are...including this Bozo....people aren't going to go for that garbage anymore.

A moderate republican might have a chance....but as soon as one of these yahoos get up there and the first words out of their mouths are "ban a woman's right to choose" and "outlaw forever these evil same sex marriages" then the country (for the most part...obviously the religious nuts love that crap) turn off to that kind of rhetoric. We need SOLUTIONS and our problems are MUCH LARGER than the two mentioned above.....and its those 2 issues that seem to be all any republican "candidate" can seem to think about.

Is it just me or does it seem a bit creepy that these old dragons seem wayyyyyyyyyyy preoccupied with being able to mandate what a woman can do with her own body and then there is the whole "same sex" issue they obsess about....??? Kind of "telling" IMO ;)

So it is OK to bash anybody that does not agree with you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Do you live in Texas?? I'm thinking NOT because Rick Perry has done nothing for this state- whenever he is in the news, it is about his mansion, his wine collection or he wants to force young girls to have a very controversial medical treatment. Why? Because he is backed by the same pharmaceutical companies- that would have made billions. But us Texas Moms rose up and said not no but hell no and he went away on that subject.

But his hair always looks good- thats important

my Basset Hound would make a better president

• Upvote 3

"We are asking the wrong question. The issue is not who should be trusted with all the power of the Presidency. Instead, we must ask how much power any candidate can be trusted with." -- James Bovard

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty." -- John Adams, 1772

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."-- Thomas Jefferson

Wow....live in a glass house much??? :blink:

Who did I bash? :rolleyes:

If the repubs want a HOPE of winning they better find somebody that is not some ( religious right wing nut) like a lot of these present guys are...including this Bozo....people aren't going to go for that garbage anymore.

A moderate republican might have a chance....but as soon as one of these ((yahoos) get up there and the first words out of their mouths are ("ban a woman's right to choose") (Do you mean the right to merder her baby?) and "outlaw forever these evil same sex marriages" then the country (for the most part...obviously (the religious nuts love that crap) turn off to that kind of rhetoric. We need SOLUTIONS and our problems are MUCH LARGER than the two mentioned above.....and its those 2 issues that seem to be all any republican "candidate" can seem to think about.

Is it just me or does it seem a bit creepy that these old dragons seem wayyyyyyyyyyy preoccupied with being able to mandate what a woman can do with her own body and then there is the whole "same sex" issue they obsess about....??? Kind of "telling" IMO

• Upvote 1

I'm from Texas and I also say hell no because he is just a puppet.

I'm seeing on the news that they are saying we're doing so great well they are lying as we're

going to be billions short on our budget

I must say I finally found something we agree on. I might also add RP has done to Tx what GW did. I also would like to let you know alot of us lost alot of our investments and 401k as the lying reichpublicans were telling us our economy was fundamentally sound! Crooks in both parties!

• Upvote 2