Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady’s Chat on Saturday, June 18, 2011 – The History of the Iraqi Dinar

smitty4rv

[bondLady] and i believe its the way it is

[bondLady] but still its my opinon

[bondLady] so here goes

[bondLady] in 2003

[bondLady] when they made the most expencive currency in the world ever created any where

[bondLady] the new iraqi dinar

[bondLady] was made to replace the old saddam notes

[bondLady] when they did replace them with the new

[bondLady] they released the 50,250,500, 1000,5,000 10,000 and 25,000 notes

[bondLady] if they hadnt already printed all of them at the same time

[bondLady] includeing the 1,5,10 and 25 and 100 notes

[bondLady] why then did they release the 50 iraqi dinar

[bondLady] thats certainly a lower denomination too

[bondLady] so imo they released that 50 to show the people

[bondLady] we have lower other 1s

[bondLady] get them prepaired for the removal of the 000 even then 8 yrs ago

[bondLady] so there was no other reason imo for them to release the 50

[bondLady] it certainly didnt have any value

[bondLady] not even a penny

[bondLady] so they released it the 50 as a precurser of what was to come

[bondLady] and to show the people what to lookforward to down the road

[bondLady] so imo all the crrency from the 25,000 iqd all the way down to the 1 iqd note was all printed at the same time

[bondLady] but just stored some where in maybe our treasry or britans who printed the iraqi dinar

[bondLady] but all of it was replaced in 2003

[bondLady] there just was never any other need to release the ld's until

[bondLady] they were able to remove the 25 trill 000 notes they had to print

[bondLady] so when shabibi started his raiseing of the 000 notes in 2005

[bondLady] it took him this long to pull back into the cbi all those trillons and destroy them

[bondLady] makein it possible for us to soon see the new lower denoms that have been sitting in a dry cool spot in some 1s vault just waiting to be able to come out like a peacock an say hey look at me

[bondLady] drops the mic an walks off

[bondLady] hope that helped

[bondLady] fourman heres another thing

[bondLady] all these years

[bondLady] us as investors

[bondLady] have suported iraqs economy

[bondLady] thru the cbi auctions

[bondLady] they had a lot of uncirculated dinars

[bondLady] because they had had trillons printed

[bondLady] they destroy what comes back to the cbi

[bondLady] but continued to sell the uncirculated ones

[bondLady] so that would suport there economy

[bondLady] but soon as they make there way back to the cbi

[bondLady] they are destroyed

[bondLady] imo hope that helps ******the question was asked me ..did iraq have a date or a time line that they had to set there government..my response follows***BondLady] theres no timeline except if u account for tthere country fallin completly apart an inflation eating them up

[bondLady] so in that stance yes it is a critical time line

[bondLady] and as they face all the hugely important things RIGHT NOW at there door

[bondLady] the pressure is great for them to sit

[bondLady] no country wants to be in sanctions

[bondLady] yet there getting a wonderful opurtunity to be removed from sanctions

[bondLady] and have a hcl for there people an finaly after 12 yrs they will have art 40 done which will settle much but mainly territorital lines of the borders

[bondLady] iraq loses oil daily to iran turkey an kuwait

[bondLady] becasue no art 140

[bondLady] every thing we seek is being done an worked on to complete

[bondLady] we really are very close

[winalot] Newfiegirl22 the problem is alot of people have overextended themselves, based on intel. now they are in a bad spot, and have no one to blame except them selves, and they are panicing

[bondLady] i JUST WISH INTELLIGENT MINDS WOULD REALLY SEEK THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF THE LIES.................................[bondLady] but we are a positive site for positive minded people who seek the news and the truth in it all we are not based on rumors or intel we are soley commited to seeking the truth thru our news searches..id appreciate if all would keep and bare in mind what my site is all about we are about the truth in this investment and honor and respect*************************** [bondLady] 1 ch 7 [bondLady] 2 hcl [bondLady] 3 art 140 [bondLady] 4 monetary policy change [bondLady] now let me ask yall this [bondLady] what out of all these things has happened [bondLady] none [bondLady] because thats what all is happening right now [bondLady] this month [bondLady] right now [bondLady] hcl is being passed [bondLady] art 140 is bein implemented [bondLady] monetary change is what stablizes the dinar an curbs inflation [bondLady] which the raising of the 000 and rv will cure inflation [bondLady] and shabs is ready to do all that ********ty all BondLady

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

The fifty dinar notes have been released for quite some time and that's as low as they go. No one has been able to come up with any information on any dinar bills and/or coin to show that they have lower demons.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i hope u all dont mind me saying or posting this, but i believe it needs to be said....and if its not okay then im very sorry and feel free to delete it, i never wanna disrespect any rules or this very nice site....with that being said, i wanna say, many of u read my guru put up or shut up post i did trying to make gurus become or assume some sort of responcibility for what they post as the truth, most of u know i have my own site and im about the news and i search for the truth within the news, i dont do intel or rumors nor dates or rates, im all about the truth. lately with all the rumors an crap intel slamming our sites daily im constantly haveing to hold peoples hands an try to raise there spirits as they continue to run back and forth from reality to fantasy with all these rumors and bs intel, we try to help people learn and do there own research so they can find some sort of normality in this up and down investment, but still they go from being grounded and watching the news to goin right back over an wallowing in the slop of rumors and crap intel that never comes true only to run back to stable an grounded sites to vent because if they question these so called leaders on there suposed intel then they will be banned. so us as reputable site leaders are forced to pick up the pieces after failed lies of rumors an crap intel. the last 4 days have been pitiful to say the least. here were looking at the most exciting times of our investment and the reality of the news comming out is so much greater than any of the slop rumors/intel that people just seem to love to consume, taxing and stressing us all as reputable leaders who care about people. inconclusion, id like to say something to u SCOOTER, you dont know me hun and i dont know you, but ive read your words many times, and i want you to know i feel your pain and sorrow, i know how you feel, and i want you to know how much of a rock you have been to not only me but others who have sought the truth and understanding in this investment...i wanna wish you all the very best and i wanna thank you for being steadfast in your beliefs and tried to help people with understanding.... ty all for letting me vent and i implore you GURU'S to stand up and be acountable for the slop u spew that crushes peoples lives not every one is a strong minded person, or strong willed. the damage that you do when you state things as fact when in fact they couldnt be farther from the truth hurts all of us in one way or another, i beg you to please concider your responcibility as leaders and be responcible to the members of your sites. ty all and ty scooter, i hope u dont mind me including your farewell post to my post....again ty all.........BondLady

To my DinarVet Family,

I hope you are all well and thank you all for your comments and support over the past several years! Effective immediately, I will be disconnecting to the Dinar world and focusing my energies in other areas of life that need attention. I have sacrificed a great deal over the last two years to this project and have enjoyed the ride, but the time has come for the ride to be over. With that said, I am eternally grateful for your consideration and kind comments in the past. I've been honored to provide data and work with everyone in the community. My hope is that it has helped you in some form or another. Also, I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation to Adam and his Moderators for allowing me to post my information and granting me time to discuss certain topics in chat. DinarVET's offers a tremendous venue for communicating this type of information and I am eternally grateful to them all. With that said, there's two statements for everyone to understand:

WHY I BEGAN THIS VENTURE: When I first entered this research binge my goal has always been to HELP THE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS INVESTMENT WITH FACTUAL INFORMATION. I wanted to provide information in a graphical format that was easy to understand, concise, and memorable for the general masses. There were innocent people being hurt badly by completely inaccurate information, solely for the purpose of inducing the purchase of more product. For the longest period, I didn't say anything in public while I watched these ORGANIZATIONS pull their stunts day in and day out with bogus statements. It didn't matter that they were fraudulently spewing information that was fabricated from thin air, but the people believed them and continued to over leverage themselves and purchase more product. Witnessing the damage done, I was compelled to get engaged and tried to provide basic data , timelines, critical benchmarks, and general information.

NO MONETARY BENEFIT: I have NEVER received any monetary benefit for any of my work and I make it abundantly clear to all organizations up front that I will NEVER receive funds. Let me repeat, I have done this work voluntarily and I have never requested or received one penny!!! Part of the goal was to provide "CREDIBLE" information, not biased information driven by fiduciary commitments. I knew full well that credibility was the key and I made a commitment that I would never receive any benefit. Please don't misunderstand, I don't claim to know everything nor will I ever in the future, but I did have the capacity to engage in the debate.

Knowing this, there's two primary reasons for making this move. One, I have dedicated hours upon hours on this project and I have simply neglected my duties as a father and husband. It will be very difficult not to become magnetized to the chat room and say hello, but it is necessary. Secondly, over the last two weeks there have been false accusations of wrongdoing made against me in manners that breached an ethical boundary for which I cannot ignore. My work is voluntary and a line was breached where it simply makes no sense to continue. I'm a big boy, and I can take a punch, but when ethical boundaries are broken, I'm a man that takes immediate action. In this case, it's pretty simple, I disconnect immediately and cease any and all work moving forward. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience but the vitriolic pattern of these attacks and almost STALKING like manner are simply not worth my time.

Again, I wish all of you the best of luck in the future and I sincerely thank you for this experience!!!

Best regards,

Scooter

• Upvote 16

[/url]

narminxan_thumb_medium218_128.jpg 2011-06-18 12:08:28 PUKmedia وكالة سامراء الأخبارية 2011-06-18 12:08:28 PUKmedia news agency Samarra

. Announced that a leading member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Vice-President of the Executive Committee that Article 140 is a red line can not be negotiated with any party.

Othman said in a statement to the "agency Samarra news that" Article 140 constitutional article which is in the points and conditions that are not negotiable with any side of the political parties and we as leaders Kordstanih and national federation Kordstani do not allow any of the entities or parties talk about the article like a dead substance this article we paid the blood and the victims for it.

Osman added that "Article 140 is not only for the Kurds, but there are areas in the South and Middle Euphrates intermediate and there is also work on, we do not list or allow any party to compromise on article 140.

FOR BONDLADY TO REVIEW FOR HER ART 140

ty hun for the article IMO the red line is because its already been settled and cant be gone back over...it took them a long time to come to this point years andimo it was done see the articles below and ty once again...BondLady...*********‘Kuwaiti-Iraqi borders issue settled’

Both nations agree on creating safe maritime environment

KUWAIT CITY, April 16, (Agencies): The Kuwaiti-Iraqi borders issue has been settled for good and there will be no further talks in this regard, reports Al-Anba daily quoting diplomatic sources.

Sources said any discussion between the two sides will center on trespassing issues and maintenance of border markers, not the borders because this matter is no longer open for negotiation.

This came in the wake of the statement made by Special Envoy of the United Nations in Iraq Ed Milkert that the Iraqi government may recognize the Kuwaiti borders soon to end the two decades of UN sanctions.

In an interview with Reuters, Milkert confirmed the historic meeting between the foreign ministers of the two countries last month yielded positive results.

Meanwhile, Kuwait and Iraq agreed Saturday to cooperate closely on maritime issues that affect both countries, including implementation of maritime protocols shared by them.

This came out in the 3rd border security meeting held at Umm al-Qasr Naval Base here in Kuwait, where two delegations representing each country, reviewed a gamut of land and maritime border issues.

Heading the Kuwaiti delegation was Interior Ministry Assistant Undersecretary for Border Security Major General Sheikh Muhammad Al-Youssef Al-Sabah, whereas the Iraqi counterpart was headed by Commander of Basra Operations General Muhammad Jawad Huwaidi. http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsDetails/tabid/96/smid/414/ArticleID/168039/t/%E2%80%98Kuwaiti-Iraqi-borders-issue-settled%E2%80%99/Default.aspx AND ALSO THIS ONE ********** Group formed to support Article 140 implementation

PUKmedia 15-06-2011 11:16:43

A number of non- governmental organizations members , met yesterday in Mosul and formed the Himmren Group to support the implementation of Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution.

Himmren Group consists of a number of independent volunteers, who will form delegations to convey their demands to Baghdad. They share one goal, which is the restoration of the Kurdish Separated Areas or the so-called the Disputed Areas and join them, through all civil ways, to Kurdistan Region.

Reported by: Azad Darwish

http://www.pukmedia....gion&Itemid=385

**********hope that helps hun and ty.........BondLady

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post Bongalow.....................Just another example of Maliki's treachery................All of the grief Maliki is getting from various blocs is due to him disregarding the agreements he made in order to secure his position and as he has rejected every single one of those agreements he has plunged Iraq into another polittical crisis with seemingly no end. Having said that you really do have to wonder at what point should the US government should say maybe we backed the wrong guy. That would be both the Bush and Obama administrations. Skip the partisan politics.

I have always considered that Maliki is doing everything he can to consolidate his grip on the government of Iraq so that he will not be tried for years of corruption, murder, and mayhem. If you do your research and I do my own....... then there is no question that Maliki is as corrupt as they come. But what astounds me is that I know what's happening and our government has said nothing. The Media has all but ignored the events going on in Iraq of a political nature and instead like usual focused on the blood and guts.

Why haven't the administartors of the occupation stepped in to stop the destruction of what they have worked so hard for. The price this country has paid for this war is unbelieveable. The Iraqi's have paid dearly as well. The Iraqi people are still paying the price and so are we the American people. We are still losing our peoples lives there. We are still paying money out the WaZoo for this mess and as we do so we see a PM who is usurping the very Democracy we have fought and died to install. It's incredible that no oversight has been apparent and it's in the news right before our very eyes on a regular basis. No wonder we cannot see the end as clearly as we would like. If you study the Iraqi Constitution and are aware of what the events are that unfolded over the elections then you cannot come to anyother conclusion other than Maliki is stealing the country.

Yes he may be a strong leader but that is usually the case when you see a dictator. Yeah he is strong alright but is he right. I suggest he is not. The world is witness to an unprecedented event that Media has labled the Arab spring. Regardless how the so called Arab Spring plays out the peoples of the ME are trying to gain control over their lives and live in a democracy that attends to their needs and aspirations just like we want. They are sick and tired of having their heads handed to them in a basket and are revolting and dying to achieve their freedom from dictators or religious zealots who kill them enmasse in the name of God. The Iranians are the best example of why this nation has a policy of Seperation of Church and State. That policy was included in our country to protect the citizens ability to worship God in their own fashion. However it was also included to protect the government from interference from religious influence as well. Don't believe that? Google it. Don't blindly accept what you hear......Do your own due- diligence. Having said that I see Maliki as attempting to become all powerful and in effect his power consolidation will result in that dictatorship. Plus it is the American government who is presiding over his accension to that status. We speak of freedom and welcome the Arab Spring but we support a Maliki type in Iraq............Makes you wonder what exactly is the position of the United States really is........My conclusion is Oil...................and lots of it. As long as the oil flows the US foreign policy has been acheived. That is exactly why we supported , financed , and armed Sadam Hussien as he was a source of oil and he was willing to fight the Iranians as our proxy and fight them he did. The Iranian Theocracy responded vigorously and a war between Iraq and Iran ensued. The Iraqi's had modern weaponry and the Iranian's sent human waves at those weapon. Over a million casulaties occurred on the Iranian side alone. The weapons were provided to kill those people by The United States Government. But when Sadam went rogue against his handlers things began to fall apart. That is usually what happns to dictators...........They get really powerful and then as their meglomania takes hold everything falls apart. Thats my opinion but it is also my observation as we have been in Iraq since the Reagan administartion. Long time huh?

Consider that the elections were suppsed to take place in January of 2010 and yet on 06-18-2011 we still do not have a fully seated government. Why? The Constitution is very clear on the political process yet the politicians have totally destroyed that document by subverting it in any way they can. Kinda sounds like our government huh. Maliki had his supreme court rule that the loser, (Maliki was the loser), could form with other blocs to form the majority. That ruling completely ignored Constitutional law. By forming a bloc post election it takes away from the average citizen any ability to elect their duly elected officials. If we were treated the same way here that would mean Reagan won his election but afterwards the Dems teamed up with the Libertarians and Dukakis would be president. The Republicans won but they lost after the vote was disregarded. That doesn't fly in any alledged democracy................But it did exactly that in Iraq. Remember that in 2009 the issue of rules regarding the elections were argued and fought over for so long that the elections had to be moved back so they could implement the terms of agreements made by all blocs........It was Maliki who objected to everything. At the time Dinar World was abuzz that Maliki's actions were based on trying save himself,(not his party) from prosecution for crimes against the state. In effect the process for the elections has been going on since early 2009 to this very day. The US was instrumental in guiding Iraq's first election which resulted in Maliki taking the PM position after a compromise.. But in this debacle,(the 2nd elections), the American government has been mostly AWOL with the exception of siding with Maliki. We still don't have a fully seated government in Iraq and it's almost time for the next elections. Maliki is consolidating his power and becoming a dictator IMO. But that is my opinion.

I ask you to do as BondLady has suggested and do your research. To refrain from accepting, (but especially in believeing), the hype and hyperbole as provided by all the so called guru's.. Guru's are supposed to be knowledgeable and yet Dinar World guru's are anything but right about everything they preach. They don't deserve the title. Personally they speak and I read it however I gave up rebutting their astounding BS. It wasn't worth the effort. My head is not in the sand but their lies do not affect me. What you can do for yourselves is to research till you can't stand it and you will be free of the influence of the Pumpers. BondLady I couldn't agree with you more about doing homework. We don't always agree but in this instance you are 100% correct. I truly appreciate your efforts and analogies even as I retain my right to agree to disagree with respect towards your positions. Please accept my thanks and respect for all that you do for Dinar World.

To that chuckles guy who has run Scooter off from Dinar World...............I for one have no need of you to save me from guru's. That you accussed him of colusion with Rudy is preposterous and unwelcomed. Scooter did provide serious research and a conterpoint to the guru types, (pumpers) and was better serving Dinar World that any smarmy egotistical attitude such as yours ever will and now you have silenced a goodfellow. For that I reject you. You say you worry about the negativity of the Rudy types on the uneducated or duped investor yet you silence one of the best researchers this investment ever had.............I wonder if you have ever heard of a former member of DV named Net Info? His ego rivaled yours however he didn't do the damage around here that you have caused. You may think Scooter was a pumper but then you would be wrong. After long observation and some coversation with Scooter I believe he was attempting to bring sanity to Dianr World with honest effort and research that would provide counterpoint to the so called gurus. You can't save the damned if you don't crawl down into the pit so you can spread the word........Get It? I wonder. Do me a favor an act like a tree.........and leave.

To the members of DV. I have tried to cram in a lot of info here for all to consider as I will not try and convince you of anything except to research yourselves out of ignorance towards our common investment. There are many here who do their own research and beleive me they are not affected by the BS of any of the egomaniacs that haunt these forums. They speak. We hear it. We ignore it......................Thank You for your time. Let common sense prevail.

• Upvote 2