Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Absolutely irrefutable source og RV in next 5 days..

Brian McCarthy

Greetings all.... after skimming these dinar sites for the past three months (my gf is an investor) I am proud to be the true and only, one time posting, verified guru of all gurus. So, that being said, I can tell you that an RV will occcur by 1AM EST on Monday 06/20/2011. It will post on Forex at opening the following morning. I have linked my very credible and irrefutable source in the link below for verification.

Now, I chose to share this here, because of all the sites I've skimmed, this one seems to have the most level headed, no nonsense members...that being relative to dinar forums no disrespect....lol..... It seems that most here are mature and seasoned enough to understand that "nothing is as it seems" There is no conspiracy, no inside intel or anything new under the sun. Maliki, Allawi, shmumu and all the other Iraqi high-ups have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any decisions affecting an outhouse in Iraq, much less government and perticularly economic policy... agreed?

That being said, and I say this here because I believe there are folks here mature enough to understand this single world-age concept...... There are those in power, and there are those who are not. As this rapidly one world government assembles itself right before our eyes, power is rapidly being consolidated to a central compact group. 911 had nothing whatsoever to do with terrorists, but economic manipulation that began long before Bush senior. Bush junior (god love him) was simply an extension of Bush senior, just as JFK was an extension of Joseph Kennedy.. (sorry JFK) Now, 36 years after JFK's death, people still cannot understand a simple fact....he got in the way of the agenda of the powers that put him there.....not castro, not the mafia (although they did the deed) but good old corporate capitalist US of A. And no I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a retired, er uh FIRED minister WAIT! Dont hold that against me yet! I'm going to sing a hymn now my family lol...

Basically, and biblically we are witnessing before our very eyes, all prophecies foretold in the word. WAIT! I'm not preaching! To validate my credentials I was fired from my lifetime position at a ministry I developed from zip...nada, into a multi-million dollar mega ministry until one day, in my biblical ignorance I approached the CEO and asked him to explain why tithe paying members are not permitted to review the finances. Well, after fifteen scriptures and an ON-DO-LON-DA-SHA-LO word from God, I told him point blank I was aware of his corporate shells, multimillion dollar RE equity tranfers and $60 cash skimming of over $20k per week from the ministry I founded for a modest salary over fifteen years. NOW! I'm not complaining here, I'm setting up my point. We, you, me, our kids, our wives and our friends are depraved and evil to the core by our very nature (Adamic) I speak first of myself....The good news is I'm aware of it.....

There is a level of absolute and incomprehensible evil at work at all levels of government, organizations and of course the little mini governments called "church" Whenever a man or woman positions themselves to govern over others, no matter how well intended, how much integrity and sincerity they may possess, or the depth of thier "faith", do this......give us power, give us authority, and then give us alot of money then stand back and watch the carnage unfold...and I speak of myself here more than anyone else. It aint gonna be pretty. NOW, take this to another level....power over nations, over resources and over armies. You may say not me, but I say, I'd start the biggest war ever known to man simply to stop anyone from finding out who, or what I really am in my heart.....BUT...again, I know it..

Goverments, Churches, Corporations, Businesses, Clubs, and bowling leagues exist for one purpose.....that a man may assert his influence and control over others in order to advace his own hidden agenda...period.

OK...enough of that.....My source, which is more reliable than any source I've researched yet, is by far the single most reliable source ever posted. I recieved this information yesterday, from a foreign national by secret tranfer inside an item of food to conceal it's information contained....When it was passed to me the man scrabled away as if he was being shot at....so I opened the item to read the following intelligence report direct from a foriegn goverment, much closer to Iraq than the US.....This had an encrypted message on one side, and on the other it read......One side was in unknown script and the other said...

THERE ARE RICHES HEADED YOUR WAY. This was a new intelligence device known commonly as the chinese fortune cookie. I stand firm on my prediction, I will not be moved and I'm ordering another mil in dinar this morning.....

Love you guys....keep your head, do your home work and for goodness sake take a break from the computer and go enjoy life today...tomarrow may never come.

Be Blessed

Flame suit on.......

Brian

bullshit.gif

I quit my job just now so did my wife. You have your address so I know were to go when this does not happen. Thanks could you also add your number my cell will be turned off soon. Thanks :blink:

Please have my rooms ready!

Edited by Sucma

Greetings all.... after skimming these dinar sites for the past three months (my gf is an investor) I am proud to be the true and only, one time posting, verified guru of all gurus. So, that being said, I can tell you that an RV will occcur by 1AM EST on Monday 06/20/2011. It will post on Forex at opening the following morning. I have linked my very credible and irrefutable source in the link below for verification.

Now, I chose to share this here, because of all the sites I've skimmed, this one seems to have the most level headed, no nonsense members...that being relative to dinar forums no disrespect....lol..... It seems that most here are mature and seasoned enough to understand that "nothing is as it seems" There is no conspiracy, no inside intel or anything new under the sun. Maliki, Allawi, shmumu and all the other Iraqi high-ups have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any decisions affecting an outhouse in Iraq, much less government and perticularly economic policy... agreed?

That being said, and I say this here because I believe there are folks here mature enough to understand this single world-age concept...... There are those in power, and there are those who are not. As this rapidly one world government assembles itself right before our eyes, power is rapidly being consolidated to a central compact group. 911 had nothing whatsoever to do with terrorists, but economic manipulation that began long before Bush senior. Bush junior (god love him) was simply an extension of Bush senior, just as JFK was an extension of Joseph Kennedy.. (sorry JFK) Now, 36 years after JFK's death, people still cannot understand a simple fact....he got in the way of the agenda of the powers that put him there.....not castro, not the mafia (although they did the deed) but good old corporate capitalist US of A. And no I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a retired, er uh FIRED minister WAIT! Dont hold that against me yet! I'm going to sing a hymn now my family lol...

Basically, and biblically we are witnessing before our very eyes, all prophecies foretold in the word. WAIT! I'm not preaching! To validate my credentials I was fired from my lifetime position at a ministry I developed from zip...nada, into a multi-million dollar mega ministry until one day, in my biblical ignorance I approached the CEO and asked him to explain why tithe paying members are not permitted to review the finances. Well, after fifteen scriptures and an ON-DO-LON-DA-SHA-LO word from God, I told him point blank I was aware of his corporate shells, multimillion dollar RE equity tranfers and $60 cash skimming of over $20k per week from the ministry I founded for a modest salary over fifteen years. NOW! I'm not complaining here, I'm setting up my point. We, you, me, our kids, our wives and our friends are depraved and evil to the core by our very nature (Adamic) I speak first of myself....The good news is I'm aware of it.....

I think someone has had to much "alone" time...

Edited by jbbdolphins

PUMP PUMP PUMP IT UP! as the song goes. HAHAHAHAHA that's so funny that its pitiful that a pumper would stoop so low as to say he was a fired minister. God will get even with you for that one.(if false) Now as for you prediction and where it came form was a good try but once you said you where getting more dinars I knew you where a pumper trying to get those last dinar sales in.

And you have been skimming this dinar scene for three months and now you know exactly when the RV of the dinar will be announced. Go back to whatever site you came from or did they kick you out of there also?

Let's be nice. He may be right...of course with your negative attitude you couldn't see it anyway.

Welp....its 943 est and im still at work....

Good for you. Apparently you need to be there.

Sorry dude. I am certain that the Dinar won't RV this week. I can't say further out than that. But not this week.

You are certain? Really. Whatever!