Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Absolutely irrefutable source og RV in next 5 days..

Brian McCarthy

"""THERE ARE RICHES HEADED YOUR WAY. This was a new intelligence device known commonly as the chinese fortune cookie. I stand firm on my prediction, I will not be moved and I'm ordering another mil in dinar this morning....."""

Only a mil??? I would think with your drop dead date of knowing this was going to happen you would be rushing out to buy up more than just a mil? I mean, STOP the presses! Sell everything! Mortgage the farm. Grab as much dinar as possible. Heck, leverage that by 10 times the amount by taking advantage of the reserves by only needing 10%. So why not at least 10 more mil using the reserves? LOL

PS...since you are about to be rich on the 20th, would you like to buy up all my interest in the Brooklyn Bridge? Cheap! LOL

Greetings all.... after skimming these dinar sites for the past three months (my gf is an investor) I am proud to be the true and only, one time posting, verified guru of all gurus. So, that being said, I can tell you that an RV will occcur by 1AM EST on Monday 06/20/2011. It will post on Forex at opening the following morning. I have linked my very credible and irrefutable source in the link below for verification.

Now, I chose to share this here, because of all the sites I've skimmed, this one seems to have the most level headed, no nonsense members...that being relative to dinar forums no disrespect....lol..... It seems that most here are mature and seasoned enough to understand that "nothing is as it seems" There is no conspiracy, no inside intel or anything new under the sun. Maliki, Allawi, shmumu and all the other Iraqi high-ups have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any decisions affecting an outhouse in Iraq, much less government and perticularly economic policy... agreed?

That being said, and I say this here because I believe there are folks here mature enough to understand this single world-age concept...... There are those in power, and there are those who are not. As this rapidly one world government assembles itself right before our eyes, power is rapidly being consolidated to a central compact group. 911 had nothing whatsoever to do with terrorists, but economic manipulation that began long before Bush senior. Bush junior (god love him) was simply an extension of Bush senior, just as JFK was an extension of Joseph Kennedy.. (sorry JFK) Now, 36 years after JFK's death, people still cannot understand a simple fact....he got in the way of the agenda of the powers that put him there.....not castro, not the mafia (although they did the deed) but good old corporate capitalist US of A. And no I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a retired, er uh FIRED minister WAIT! Dont hold that against me yet! I'm going to sing a hymn now my family lol...

Basically, and biblically we are witnessing before our very eyes, all prophecies foretold in the word. WAIT! I'm not preaching! To validate my credentials I was fired from my lifetime position at a ministry I developed from zip...nada, into a multi-million dollar mega ministry until one day, in my biblical ignorance I approached the CEO and asked him to explain why tithe paying members are not permitted to review the finances. Well, after fifteen scriptures and an ON-DO-LON-DA-SHA-LO word from God, I told him point blank I was aware of his corporate shells, multimillion dollar RE equity tranfers and $60 cash skimming of over $20k per week from the ministry I founded for a modest salary over fifteen years. NOW! I'm not complaining here, I'm setting up my point. We, you, me, our kids, our wives and our friends are depraved and evil to the core by our very nature (Adamic) I speak first of myself....The good news is I'm aware of it.....

There is a level of absolute and incomprehensible evil at work at all levels of government, organizations and of course the little mini governments called "church" Whenever a man or woman positions themselves to govern over others, no matter how well intended, how much integrity and sincerity they may possess, or the depth of thier "faith", do this......give us power, give us authority, and then give us alot of money then stand back and watch the carnage unfold...and I speak of myself here more than anyone else. It aint gonna be pretty. NOW, take this to another level....power over nations, over resources and over armies. You may say not me, but I say, I'd start the biggest war ever known to man simply to stop anyone from finding out who, or what I really am in my heart.....BUT...again, I know it..

Goverments, Churches, Corporations, Businesses, Clubs, and bowling leagues exist for one purpose.....that a man may assert his influence and control over others in order to advace his own hidden agenda...period.

OK...enough of that.....My source, which is more reliable than any source I've researched yet, is by far the single most reliable source ever posted. I recieved this information yesterday, from a foreign national by secret tranfer inside an item of food to conceal it's information contained....When it was passed to me the man scrabled away as if he was being shot at....so I opened the item to read the following intelligence report direct from a foriegn goverment, much closer to Iraq than the US.....This had an encrypted message on one side, and on the other it read......One side was in unknown script and the other said...

THERE ARE RICHES HEADED YOUR WAY. This was a new intelligence device known commonly as the chinese fortune cookie. I stand firm on my prediction, I will not be moved and I'm ordering another mil in dinar this morning.....

Love you guys....keep your head, do your home work and for goodness sake take a break from the computer and go enjoy life today...tomarrow may never come.

Be Blessed

Flame suit on.......

Brian

Brian,

so many people are not able to acknowledge that this information could possibly include truth because it completely destroys their paradigm of our world. I agree with you and believe that as more proof is slowly made available, we will see what has been happening under our noses. You can put a frog in water and slowly increase the temperature until it is boiling and the frog doesn't realize it. That is our world today. We are slowly being manipulated and don't realize there are very bad people behind some very bad stuff going on. I believe the good guys are going to win and are already winning. We'll get negative marks for this. But, it is important that the information is out there. Brave post.

• Upvote 3

With this bold rumor like claim ..... without a link or some other verifiable info, or at least a biblical reference, you don't help promote the cause if Christ at all. You sound like a bitter ex-minister who got booted when he tried to deal with a thief in God's house by leaning on your own understanding instead of God's. Wouldn't God have told you to assemble all the verifiable info you could then confront this CEO thief of the God's money at a meeting of the church board; so he would get the boot and not you. Your church government must have been messed up big time if anything less than 51% of the pull does not lay in the Pastor's hand. The Pastor should run the church, not the board, not the elders, or even the articles of incorporation of the church period. These other entities withinthe church government are present as a check and balance mechanism to prevent a pastor and others from the store-house of blessing and money God has stored up in His house. The thief comes in to kill, steal, and destroy, you knew that. You just got to get back to knowing that. Your out their in, give it over to God to handle and get healed brother. Then atch how God sifts the chaffe from those who claim to follow Him. God will expose them for what they are in His good time. Re-learn that faith thing while your at it. Stop thinking with your head and start thinking with your heart when it comes to God and everything else. Swaggart, PTL, and hundreds of smaller churches like em have all been exposed as false churches, or human pastors that got full of themselves, or simply bought into a deception of the ruler over demon snakes. Hey, you know why the devil is representd as a snake; because he is spineless. Grow a real Holy Spirit made new spine while your at it my brother, after all did you build that mega church you had or did God do it thru you? This aint no bash of you, it is tuff love sent to you. I just hate it when a godly man can't shake the dust off after a fall, pick him self up, and get back on the straight and narrow which is God's path for your life.

God bless all who read this.

New York Kevin

THERE ARE RICHES HEADED YOUR WAY! Hey Brian........ I got a similar fortune cookie last week, it must mean something right? I have to say kudos Amigo for your post! After-all you are spot on about one thing, "nothing is as it seems" infact you sir have as much if not more credibility than all the other parrots aka gurus on this site and all the others that spew all there TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW, 24-72 HRS AWAY, ITS ALREADY HAPPENED, WE ARE THERE, BOOTS ON THE GROUND SAY!, LOWER DEN-OMS SPOTTED, ........ all of them proven to have BAD INTEL, BTW these people have given the word intelligence a bad rep. Point being......... none of these sources have any thing better than our fortune cookies brother, and there intel sucks so bad I am going with the cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lastly all you that gave this guy bad marks, shame on you! His post make more cents than most of the mindless no credible garbage I see on all these sights. Bash on if you must..............

Adam,

We need a new Forum...."Amateur Comedy and other Remedial Reading"

<_<

There are other threads you can read if you don't like this on Amigo!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

THERE ARE RICHES HEADED YOUR WAY! Lastly all you that gave this guy bad marks, shame on you! His post make more cents than most of the mindless no credible garbage I see on all these sights. Bash on if you must..............

his post was an obvious attempt at humor which failed. that same old joke has been tried before and it was funny the first few times ( in 2005) but it is not funny anymore. to bait a reader about wild stories only to let them know it was a 'fortune cookie joke' at the end is lame. you cant make heads or tails out of the news, so all we have is rumors. make them count people!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Brian,

so many people are not able to acknowledge that this information could possibly include truth because it completely destroys their paradigm of our world. I agree with you and believe that as more proof is slowly made available, we will see what has been happening under our noses. sad.gifYou can put a frog in water and slowly increase the temperature until it is boiling and the frog doesn't realize it. That is our world today. We are slowly being manipulated and don't realize there are very bad people behind some very bad stuff going on. I believe the good guys are going to win and are already winning. We'll get negative marks for this. But, it is important that the information is out there. Brave post.

You could blow his brains out with a 44 mag and the frog won't realize it either and would be alot quicker. My point, Human nature....Fool me once shame on you......Fool me twice shame on me!!!!....Rebuke possible truth and be surprised when it happens or believe everyone that has drop dead info and look like a sucker when it doesn't happen over and over again. which column do you fit in?sad.gif

• Upvote 1

Well, have to stay up late now Sunday nite. Will have the Monday blahs if I have to go into work. But, this dude says I won't. He wouldn't be lying would he? Think the first thing I will do is check into the Waldorf Astoria and then hit a bunch of Broadway plays - white tie mandatory.

Wow ... talk about getting a mixed review!

I don't know why I kept reading but I did. And I was not sure for a while if this was a real post, a nut case who got out of his padded room and found a computer, or a joke. A joke ... and should have been posted in Off Topics ... naughty, naughty!

But other than being posted in the wrong place, and I sort of have to laugh at the people who take offence to that considering how much is posted in the wrong place and people just go along with it because it suits their own opinion ... well other than being in the wrong thread, it was a masterwork of writing, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. When you first spoke of message in food I thought of a decoder ring in a box of cereal but the fortune cookie and the bringer of the message scrabbling away, that did it, I knew then.

So, read all the denigrating remarks if you must, but just know there are some of us who enjoyed this. Next time though ... post in off topic! It isn't nice to fool mother nature, or dinar investors who can turn nasty at the drop of a zero ... hahahaha

:)

smee2