Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question of the Decade Large Bills Worthless???

racprops

The big Gov/contractors could be allow to cash in, we little people will not....

So there are a fuss, what can we really do to another country??

Rich

haha are u ok? look what you just posted? makes no sense what so ever we hold the same currency they do why wouldnt we be able to cash in many people need to know only about 1-2% of the world owns IQD WE DONT MMATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big Gov/contractors could be allow to cash in, we little people will not....

So there are a fuss, what can we really do to another country??

Rich

If you are so "gloom and doom" about this whole thing....why have you invested? The truth is.....nobody knows how this whole thing is going to play out. No sense in sitting here all worried about a bunch of "what ifs"

Once it happens, we will all know....until then, relax and think positive :twothumbs:

Look this is not just BigJakes post that worries me, there are many here that say much of the same thing, that a $5.00 RV is impossible… that all the hype is just so much BS and HOT AIR…

So there is a tread running though this site: It may not happen, it may not be for much and it may be large bills will be LOPed or dishonored. ETC.

Not the happy joy joy of the other sites.

This is seemly more real as upsetting as it is, it fits my view of the big world, IE: we little people always get it in the end…the backend or backside….

So yes I can handle the truth, I may shoot myself learning the truth that I now have almost no hope of a retirement or living my golden years in joy…but the false hope is worst.

Rich

If you are so "gloom and doom" about this whole thing....why have you invested? The truth is.....nobody knows how this whole thing is going to play out. No sense in sitting here all worried about a bunch of "what ifs"

Once it happens, we will all know....until then, relax and think positive :twothumbs:

Because I was sucked in by friends who beleive the BS! IE: IT will RV tomorrow and at $3.20, wait not today tomorrow at $4.10 no wait it did not happen today because....but tomorrow IT WILL and now at $525....

no wait that will be 5.25 pounds so we will get $7.40 USD.

After three months of that my BS alarm when off big time.

Rich

Sounds like Big Jake is trying his hand at pumping the small notes. What a tool. You cannot change the value of 'some' of the notes but not all.

I wish you were right: BUT it has been done before, one country changed the color of their money, one day Blue was good and the next day only red was good.

Conside, 25,000 dinard are red, what if the say red money is now worthless??

Rich

• Downvote 1

Look this is not just BigJakes post that worries me, there are many here that say much of the same thing, that a $5.00 RV is impossible… that all the hype is just so much BS and HOT AIR…

So there is a tread running though this site: It may not happen, it may not be for much and it may be large bills will be LOPed or dishonored. ETC.

Not the happy joy joy of the other sites.

This is seemly more real as upsetting as it is, it fits my view of the big world, IE: we little people always get it in the end…the backend or backside….

So yes I can handle the truth, I may shoot myself learning the truth that I now have almost no hope of a retirement or living my golden years in joy…but the false hope is worst.

Rich

Yes, a high RV overnight is impossible......if they are to straight up RV, it will be low, slow, and gradual over the years.....can they get back to previous rates they had in the 80's?? Sure, but thats YEARS down the road....this site is not full of hype and cult like members that refuse to think for themselves and get spoon fed ridiculous crap day after day while still praising the owners of the site that give them "super secret intel"......

There are a few possibilities with this investment.....but one thing is for certain and I would bet all my dinar on it that the dinar WILL NOT stay at the program rate its at now....it can only go up from here. The question is HOW they get there......they could redenominate (or lop if you prefer to use that slang) and then RV afterwards with the new bills introduced.....or they could slowly let the dinar appreciate over time but will need to some how reduce the money supply or raise the reserves of the CBI to back their money......

You will not get any hype or fairy tales from this guy....some hate hearing what I have to say because I dont profess a crazy high RV overnight....I call it like I see it and from what I have read and learned over the year and a half being invested in dinar....I do believe this is a good investment because whatever happens, I see a profit coming our way....now whether thats thousands or somehow by chance making a million, thats the multimillion dollar question!!!

But to make the answer to your question short and sweet, what happens to one bill of currency, happens to them all....if they redenominate (lop) then ALL bills are affected, if they RV, then all bills are affected.....

• Upvote 2

racprops...Looks like a big chunk of dark cocolate or an anti-depressant pill is needed! :( Holy smokes, this should never be a life or death investment. The prospect of monetary gain is much better than the lottery, Las Vegas or a 401K. You can invest thousands of dollars in the lifetime of a 401K and have a crash the day you retired. Common sense, due diligence, patience and self preservation is better than lead poisioning. Don't even go there Dude. What was so bad B4 this investment. Cheer up, Chill out and remember...all things come to those of good faith and patience.

Get some reading material from people like Dr. Wayne Dyer, Napolean Hill, Steven Scott, Robt. Kiyosaki, Paul Zane Pilzer and other postive thinking authors as well as multi-millionaires. Might help more than you realize. Meantime Cheers and stay grounded!!! :D

As this is so very important I am asking right here and now:

BigJake said:

“Iraq will never RV the big bills. At best, we might get a bounty but it will be a pittance compared to the value of the small notes. You want verifiable evidence? Try buying the small notes. The price is already sky high compared to the big notes because the supply is being “managed”. Whether my conspiracy theory is worth any more than the proclamations of the multitude of gurus will only be borne out by time. It sure makes as much sense as many of the can’t-miss proclamations.”

SO:

I fear that BigJake right.

Sad to say disappointment is major after being sold on getting say a mil in dinars in 25,000 note, onlys to read here they may be worthless so even a 200 to 500 % markup in now voided!!??

So with a mil dinars we have invested $1100.00 USD, and if these large bills become worthless we lose all of that.

It has been suggested that at best we can hope for a 200 to 500% return on our investment: So

A 200 to 500% return on $1100.00 USD is $220,000.00 to $550,000.00, a very nice return but not the $3.2 mil USD to 5.25 Mil in USD we were sold on.

(Sad to say, with some 4 to 5 "Other sites" to this one, it seem more real by numbers...)

And again if the big bills become worthless we don't even make that...

Major ouch.

This had become a rich man's game...as always.

Rich

dont be a ******!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

BigJake said:

“Iraq will never RV the big bills. At best, we might get a bounty but it will be a pittance compared to the value of the small notes. You want verifiable evidence? Try buying the small notes. The price is already sky high compared to the big notes because the supply is being “managed”. Whether my conspiracy theory is worth any more than the proclamations of the multitude of gurus will only be borne out by time. It sure makes as much sense as many of the can’t-miss proclamations.”

I pay the same for the lower denoms (250-500) as I do when I request 25k’s at 1st Convenience Bank here in Texas.

Could it possibly be that the folks selling the stuff on E-Bay are registered on the various dinar sites and are “seeding the fields”?

Just sayin...

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know a way to deposit IQD into an American bank, and keep them as IQD without exchanging them? If this can be done, it would certainly take the question out of which denominations to buy.

I don't know if anything has changed since I read from the ITA payment doc..but it stated that the banks there do not have the protection of funds as we do here and there is risk should they encounter banking issues or stolen funds.:blink:

As far as large currency notes..I still keep my stand...No matter how you slice or dice it, today or tomorrow..I want to exchange a dozen brownies for a dozen brownies..no value the same "amount" as per CBI Law Article 36 page 25 :D

Wishwell11

GO RV for the Good Guys

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBILAW-EN_f.pdf

12 brownies for 12 brownies -The Brownie Law ;)

As far as large currency notes..I still keep my stand...No matter how you slice or dice it, today or tomorrow..I want to exchange a dozen brownies for a dozen brownies..no value the same "amount" as per CBI Law Article 36 page 25 :D

12 Brownies for 12 Brownies- Link >> http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBILAW-EN_f.pdf

Wishwell11

GO RV for the Good Guys

I don't know if anything has changed since I read from the ITA payment doc..but it stated that the banks there do not have the protection of funds as we do here and there is risk should they encounter banking issues or stolen funds.blink.gif

Wishwell11

GO RV for the Good Guys

Hey Wishwell!! I read that they do actually have protection of funds like we do with the FDIC....the CBI backs and guarantees all funds in their banks so you wouldnt need to worry about it a whole bunch....one the dinar is recognized internationally we shouldnt have a problem finding an international bank to hold our funds in IDQ!

Hey Wishwell!! I read that they do actually have protection of funds like we do with the FDIC....the CBI backs and guarantees all funds in their banks so you wouldnt need to worry about it a whole bunch....one the dinar is recognized internationally we shouldnt have a problem finding an international bank to hold our funds in IDQ!

Aww thanks Keep but I was looking for IQD..:lol:..Kidding Keep, you know I love ya. I searched and found update for 5/11 but titiled as of 3/5 on ITA. Thanks for the update because ya know I'm one to respect you...today anyway :D:lol::D

and...don't answer my Brownie Law post :D you need more studying on that one IMO....big hugs

Wishwell11

BigJake said:

I pay the same for the lower denoms (250-500) as I do when I request 25k’s at 1st Convenience Bank here in Texas.

Could it possibly be that the folks selling the stuff on E-Bay are registered on the various dinar sites and are “seeding the fields”?

Just sayin...

As is my local guy as well.

Can I hook up with you and trade in my 25k notes for the same amounts in 250 amd 500 notes??

Rich

As is my local guy as well.

Can I hook up with you and trade in my 25k notes for the same amounts in 250 amd 500 notes??

Rich

NOT!!! Then what would I sell on E-Bay? :P:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, Rich. Holding on to the lower denoms for walkin' aroun' money...sorry. ;)

• Upvote 1

NOT!!! Then what would I sell on E-Bay? :P:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, Rich. Holding on to the lower denoms for walkin' aroun' money...sorry. ;)

OK so are you really able to buy and exchange 25K note for 500 D notes stright across??

I looked and we have no banks trading Dinars here in AZ, that I can find.

Rich

OK so are you really able to buy and exchange 25K note for 500 D notes stright across??

I looked and we have no banks trading Dinars here in AZ, that I can find.

Rich

I didn't think there were any banks around here that sold the dinar either until I saw a fellow dinarvet in D/FW area post that he bought his at 1st Convenience Bank.

I knew that there was one inside Kroger here in Humble, at 59N/1960, so I stopped by and checked it out. Sure enough, they do sell dinar at a rate of about 947/$. 100,000 cost about $105.

They put in the order and you can request whatever denomination you want, same price.

Delivery time is usually less than 2 weeks. When you order, you receive a "Currency Order Receipt/Invoice" with all the purchasing data including your special requests.

I have only purchased dinar from them with USD, I have not exchanged any dinar for other dinar.

Hope this helps,

Always the

Cheerful1

• Upvote 2

As this is so very important I am asking right here and now:

BigJake said:

SO:

I fear that BigJake right.

Sad to say disappointment is major after being sold on getting say a mil in dinars in 25,000 note, onlys to read here they may be worthless so even a 200 to 500 % markup in now voided!!??

So with a mil dinars we have invested $1100.00 USD, and if these large bills become worthless we lose all of that.

It has been suggested that at best we can hope for a 200 to 500% return on our investment: So

A 200 to 500% return on $1100.00 USD is $220,000.00 to $550,000.00, a very nice return but not the $3.2 mil USD to 5.25 Mil in USD we were sold on.

(Sad to say, with some 4 to 5 "Other sites" to this one, it seem more real by numbers...)

And again if the big bills become worthless we don't even make that...

Major ouch.

This had become a rich man's game...as always.

Rich

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

The bigger bills will not become worthless.....they will be given whatever value is given to the entire currency.....more nonsense about needing to buy lower denoms to be safe from a RD or that they will only RV the smaller bills.....dont give it any other thought.....what happens to one bill, happens to them all!!!

STAY THIRSTY!!

Thanks Keep ..Stay positive..No LOP :)

:D:rolleyes:

I agree no LOP.

BUT what about it starts low and we are told we have 30/90 days to cash in the large bills???

So we can not wait until it gains real value.

Just dont set yourself up for disapointment.....I try to keep positive but a RD is a real possibility unfortunately.....and a time window to exchange the bigger bills is less probable for a straight up RV.....

• Upvote 1

Really sell them a .004 cents after paying .001175??

Do you really think they will RV at .004 cents???

I was figuring on at lease .30 cents and even that is too low so I hope to ride it out until $1.00 cash in a little to live on and hold out until it gets to $2.00 + and is war breaks out cash in. OR ride the remainder up to $3.00.

Otherwise why bother??

Rich

I disagree about a timeframe on the larger bills.....seems the only way at this point they can get close to the USD by doing a straight up RV, is for it to be slow and gradual, in which the larger bills will still be necessary for some time.....now if they RD, then I could see more of a timeframe imposed on exchanging bills but even then, they could let both bills co-exist for sometime....

They will co-exit out of our hands. The RV is about the (UST) government paying us for those bills........to my understanding all Iraq have to do is RV the currency.......they(UST) will sit in treasury until the value goes up.....you can't take them to Iraq but you can get what the UST is offerring for that time frame and then worthless paper(retired)...........small notes on a ride on the forex slow and gradual.......just saying