Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question of the Decade Large Bills Worthless???

racprops

As this is so very important I am asking right here and now:

BigJake said:

“Iraq will never RV the big bills. At best, we might get a bounty but it will be a pittance compared to the value of the small notes. You want verifiable evidence? Try buying the small notes. The price is already sky high compared to the big notes because the supply is being “managed”. Whether my conspiracy theory is worth any more than the proclamations of the multitude of gurus will only be borne out by time. It sure makes as much sense as many of the can’t-miss proclamations.”

SO:

I fear that BigJake right.

Sad to say disappointment is major after being sold on getting say a mil in dinars in 25,000 note, onlys to read here they may be worthless so even a 200 to 500 % markup in now voided!!??

So with a mil dinars we have invested $1100.00 USD, and if these large bills become worthless we lose all of that.

It has been suggested that at best we can hope for a 200 to 500% return on our investment: So

A 200 to 500% return on $1100.00 USD is $220,000.00 to $550,000.00, a very nice return but not the $3.2 mil USD to 5.25 Mil in USD we were sold on.

(Sad to say, with some 4 to 5 "Other sites" to this one, it seem more real by numbers...)

And again if the big bills become worthless we don't even make that...

Major ouch.

This had become a rich man's game...as always.

Rich

• Downvote 27

As this is so very important I am asking right here and now:

BigJake said:

“Iraq will never RV the big bills. At best, we might get a bounty but it will be a pittance compared to the value of the small notes. You want verifiable evidence? Try buying the small notes. The price is already sky high compared to the big notes because the supply is being “managed”. Whether my conspiracy theory is worth any more than the proclamations of the multitude of gurus will only be borne out by time. It sure makes as much sense as many of the can’t-miss proclamations.”

SO:

I fear that BigJake right.

Sad to say disappointment is major after being sold on getting say a mil in dinars in 25,000 note, onlys to read here they may be worthless so even a 200 to 500 % markup in now voided!!??

So with a mil dinars we have invested $1100.00 USD, and if these large bills become worthless we lose all of that.

It has been suggested that at best we can hope for a 200 to 500% return on our investment: So

A 200 to 500% return on $1100.00 USD is $220,000.00 to $550,000.00, a very nice return but not the $3.2 mil USD to 5.25 Mil in USD we were sold on.

(Sad to say, with some 4 to 5 "Other sites" to this one, it seem more real by numbers...)

And again if the big bills become worthless we don't even make that...

Major ouch.

This had become a rich man's game...as always.

Rich

Not taken just over hyped by the Dinar Pumpers. The larger ID notes will still exist but only in huge int'l contacts & oil sales after RV. Be thankful if you walk away with a $4,000 return on your $1,000 investement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

200-500% return is fantastic. Like I have said before, IF I could get that sort of return on other investments.....wow, it would be better than the hedge funds.

Remember: INVESTMENT, not lottery ticket.

• Upvote 2

200 to 500% on $1100.00 would be $2200.00 to $5500.00; before taxes.

If there is a RD, followed by 2:1 to 5:1 RV, that is what you would have.

No one knows at this point, but a RD seems to meet Shabibi's objectives of controlling inflation.

A managed RV after that would continue to give him some further control.

The CBI wants to reduce the liability of the remnants of inflation that still ride the currency.

The possibility of a bounty or time sensitive cash in period on the large bills does exist.

Again, no one knows at this point.

It is a matter of only spending what you can afford to walk away from.

I feel there is ultimate value in the Dinar.

Unfortunately, at present time, I cannot quantify either of the terms, ultimate or value...

So, I wait...

The bigger bills will not become worthless.....they will be given whatever value is given to the entire currency.....more nonsense about needing to buy lower denoms to be safe from a RD or that they will only RV the smaller bills.....dont give it any other thought.....what happens to one bill, happens to them all!!!

STAY THIRSTY!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Nonsense. How do you RVpart of a currency and not the rest. Makes no sense to me. :blink:

Agree. How would you tell the Iraqi people, " sorry to all of you that have "000" notes. They are now worthless. You should have used smaller denoms even though you would need a wheelbarrow to buy an apple (exaggeration)". That would be the collapse of Iraq with major revolts making peoples money worthless.

The reason the smaller denom are more expensive is because

they are more expensive to bring from Iraq, it takes more 50 or 100 dinar

to make a million than it does with the 10k or the 25k, so the shipping is more

expensive(putting in consideration the quantity, weight, etc), making the small bills a little bit more in the price, well at least

that was the explanation i was givin by my dealer, hope this helps.

Does anyone know a way to deposit IQD into an American bank, and keep them as IQD without exchanging them? If this can be done, it would certainly take the question out of which denominations to buy.

Safety deposit box??

Perhaps once they RV and banks will then trade in them perhaps you could then deposit Dinars, but can you do this with Euros or Pounds now??

If not then you will not be able to deposit them either I would think.

Good idea...if it can be done.

A eletronic conversion of large bills to smaller ones, but if the large bills are declaired worthless they will not be depossable either.

Rich

Agree. How would you tell the Iraqi people, " sorry to all of you that have "000" notes. They are now worthless. You should have used smaller denoms even though you would need a wheelbarrow to buy an apple (exaggeration)". That would be the collapse of Iraq with major revolts making peoples money worthless.

That's exactly what will happen. After RV, Iraqis will be given a week to trade in for the newer ID. Prices will change overnight. I been through all this with the Turkish Lyra in the 80s& Congo Zaire note in the late 90s.

It's a LOP for the orinary Iraqis. It's a LOP & a RV for the rest of us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Does anyone know a way to deposit IQD into an American bank, and keep them as IQD without exchanging them? If this can be done, it would certainly take the question out of which denominations to buy.

Not yet....no one will keep your IDQ in an account....will be looking into HSBC very soon about that....HSBC is setting up numerous banks in Iraq, at least when I first jumped in this ride, they wouldnt do that, but its possible they have changed their stance since Iraq was taken off the OFAC list.....I would bet they would offer something like that in the near future.....

IMO: At this point it is not an international tradeable currency, so you could not deposit them here, only in an Iraqi bank. Open a Warka account and deposit them there. Breitling has a video on how to do it. If we could deposit them here, safe deposit boxes would not be at such a demand.

I don't know at this point if there is a question of what denomination to buy. You do not have much choice with the new notes. I have not found anywhere to purchase the lower denoms, just 10 and 25k notes.

Safety deposit box??

Perhaps once they RV and banks will then trade in them perhaps you could then deposit Dinars, but can you do this with Euros or Pounds now??

If not then you will not be able to deposit them either I would think.

Good idea...if it can be done.

A eletronic conversion of large bills to smaller ones, but if the large bills are declaired worthless they will not be depossable either.

Rich

Deposit them in a Warka account.......

The bigger bills will not become worthless.....they will be given whatever value is given to the entire currency.....more nonsense about needing to buy lower denoms to be safe from a RD or that they will only RV the smaller bills.....dont give it any other thought.....what happens to one bill, happens to them all!!!

STAY THIRSTY!!

Imo, he is correct on this issue a dinar revaluation in a country applies to all..........but in this situation were we will have retirement of the large bills(gov. uses only) there will be a bounty and a time frame for the large bills........small bill you can ride on the forex up to the ceiling.........imo, they will not RV to low in fear of losing the economy and not to high to make it sustainable..........just saying

Imo, he is correct on this issue a dinar revaluation in a country applies to all..........but in this situation were we will have retirement of the large bills(gov. uses only) there will be a bounty and a time frame for the large bills........small bill you can ride on the forex up to the ceiling.........imo, they will not RV to low in fear of losing the economy and not to high to make it sustainable..........just saying

I disagree about a timeframe on the larger bills.....seems the only way at this point they can get close to the USD by doing a straight up RV, is for it to be slow and gradual, in which the larger bills will still be necessary for some time.....now if they RD, then I could see more of a timeframe imposed on exchanging bills but even then, they could let both bills co-exist for sometime....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the feedback, I can start breathing again. Well maybe....

Now if I can just understand all these replies...

“Nonsense. How do you RVpart of a currency and not the rest. Makes no sense to me.”

By declaring all bills larger that say 500 will not be honored…

“Not taken just over hyped by the Dinar Pumpers. The larger ID notes will still exist but only in huge int'l contacts & oil sales after RV. Be thankful if you walk away with a $4,000 return on your $1,000 investement.”

HUN?? So if I am not a international contractor I cannot spend or cash in my large notes??

And how do I am even $4000.00 if I am not the above??

Sorry but I do not know what a RD is, a RV and RI I know about:

“If there is a RD, followed by 2:1 to 5:1 RV, that is what you would have.

No one knows at this point, but a RD seems to meet Shabibi's objectives of controlling inflation.

A managed RV after that would continue to give him some further control.”

INDEED this would be the best:

“The bigger bills will not become worthless.....they will be given whatever value is given to the entire currency.....more nonsense about needing to buy lower denoms to be safe from a RD or that they will only RV the smaller bills.....dont give it any other thought.....what happens to one bill, happens to them all!!!”

So if the small bills RV at say $3.20 then my large bills will also RV at this $3.20 as well??

” If they were going to be worthless, why would they continue being sold at auction on a daily basis.....never happen”

Really, can you not see it might be a scam?? Selling worthless **** if the heart of a scam. If I could sell worthless paper for real money and get away with it I would…NO I would not I could not live with myself… but many could and have.

“Agree. How would you tell the Iraqi people, " sorry to all of you that have "000" notes. They are now worthless. You should have used smaller denoms even though you would need a wheelbarrow to buy an apple (exaggeration)". That would be the collapse of Iraq with major revolts making peoples money worthless.”

Simple, say only people with the country can trade in their larger bills for smaller ones and then declare all the remaining large bill worthless. (been done with color, turn in your Blue bills for the new red ones....)

“Agree. How would you tell the Iraqi people, " sorry to all of you that have "000" notes. They are now worthless. You should have used smaller denoms even though you would need a wheelbarrow to buy an apple (exaggeration)". That would be the collapse of Iraq with major revolts making peoples money worthless.

That's exactly what will happen. After RV, Iraqis will be given a week to trade in for the newer ID. Prices will change overnight. I been through all this with the Turkish Lyra in the 80s& Congo Zaire note in the late 90s.

It's a LOP for the ordinary Iraqis. It's a LOP & a RV for the rest of us. “

So what happens??

Again many of these answers say:

“Imo, he is correct on this issue a dinar revaluation in a country applies to all..........but in this situation were we will have retirement of the large bills(gov. uses only) there will be a bounty and a time frame for the large bills........small bill you can ride on the forex up to the ceiling.........imo, they will not RV to low in fear of losing the economy and not to high to make it sustainable..........just saying”

So once again what happens?? Large bills worthless or only worth a small bounty and small bills the real money??

PLEASE can I get a definitive answer: or at lease BEST INFORMED GUESS?

Thanks all.

Wish I had read here more and not believed all my friends and contacts more.

Rich

” If they were going to be worthless, why would they continue being sold at auction on a daily basis.....never happen”

Really, can you not see it might be a scam?? Selling worthless **** if the heart of a scam. If I could sell worthless paper for real money and get away with it I would…NO I would not I could not live with myself… but many could and have.

Rich

So... IRAQ is scamming the world?? They are not selling directly to you or me, its global...... Its not some clown on the corner of your city street.... If it was a scam, it would not matter if the RV happened because no country in the world would deal with them!!!

Edited by OH_BROTHER
  • Upvote 1

So... IRAQ is scamming the world?? They are not selling directly to you or me, its global...... Its not some clown on the corner of your city street.... If it was a scam, it would not matter if the RV happened because no country in the world would deal with them!!!

The big Gov/contractors could be allow to cash in, we little people will not....

So there are a fuss, what can we really do to another country??

Rich