Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter - Gonna Miss You

Asiegel674,

Thanks for your reply, and very good points. There was a reason Scooter was called out on a thread bashing him. If Mr. Montana truly cared about Scooter, he would have made his concerns (whether valid or not) privately to Scooter, not publicly. You have to admire Scooter. I would feel very betrayed if I were him, and even in his exit he is not bashing anyone, he is gracious as always. Eveyone who is a leader in dinarland should take lessons from him on how to handle yourself!

• Upvote 8

To Scooter:

Don't let ego or wounded pride get in the way of what you have accomplished thus far. Your integrity is intact and your soul is pure. If you leave DV the enemy will have won. Dont you see, Scoot, there are people on this site specifically to do what has happened to you. I don't care who you associate with here or elsewhere. Sometimes, you have to travel among heathens to get to truth. Please, take time off and come back renewed in the spirit you shared with all of us on DV. I appreciate what you have to say; good, bad or indifferent. Adam, IMHO was only trying to restore order. I don't believe for one minute that his intent was to disrespect you or place you in the position of having to defend your research. I respect your input. It is just taking a long time to close out this venture. This Chuckstr3 is a crank and not worthy of being on DV. If anyone should leave, it should be this user, not you. Please think about it, Scooter. I am praying for you to have peace of mind and body. Thank you everybody on DV for listening.

Suck it up Scooter and don't let these people cause you to leave, that only shows they may be right in what they are saying about you. Don't wear your feelings on the cuff, stand up and be proud of the information that you give out. If they don't like it then who cares the rest of your followers do.

Newbie, I like to tell you what to close and it's not this thread but I might get censored by the Mods.

Hello everyone, I am what you call a Newbie, I have been invested in the Dinar for about 6 months now and have been watching and reading, this is my first post. A friend got me into this investment and I am very excited and in need of the Rv asap as many of us are. When my friend told me what sites to goto to find out about this, this site was at the top of her list. I have not been jumping from site to site, I come here and that is why I am now a member. For the last month or so the forums have been VERY rude and waste of time to read. outside of the respected people that have put this site together. I know there are people out here and on this site that are only making comments to stir up trouble and frustrate us. It is just like a virus on a computer there is no reason they are there except to cause problems. I think that if a post has any type of disrespect of any kind should be removed from this site. They are not productive to our goal. for the people that give the good information and give this from thier heart thank you from my heart because I am not a very smart researcher and we need people like yourselve to help guide us all.

Thanks

Oh yeah GO RV

• Upvote 1

Scooter will retire on a beach in Tahiti with his $millions in commissions he made by pumping all those saps that ate his hype & came back for seconds.

You have the brain of a small turtle. Scooter has more sense in his little to than you do in your whole head. Since it is obvious that you are a spineless, brainless, shmuck, why dont you go crawl bak in whatever slimy hole you emerged from? Idiot.

RSS

• Upvote 3

This has absolutely nothing to do with "little Chucky" calling out Scooter. Honestly, do you guys think Scooter cares what some little twerp says to him? I think when Adam got involved in it and demanded something of Scooter, which in my opinion, he had no business demanding, is when Scooter said "enough". All the work Scooter has done for us here at this site, all the long hours, the dedication, the honesty, the patience, the kindness, etc., and here comes Adam and berates him in front of every one of us, basically taking sides with "punkster chuckster". Talk about a betrayal!!!! I believe Adam is the one who owes the "pubic apology", but then again, the damage is done and it wouldn't change Scooter's mind anyway. I think what got me more was the second comment Adam left on that whole thread, the one with the smiley face, that just seemed very inappropriate to me. Once again, I hope I'm entitled to my opinion here, which is nothing compared to all the jerks we have on here lately!!!

• Upvote 7

Cmo0n now Vets,

Lets stop all the Newb calling and what not. We were all one time a newb at one point or another.

Mods slamming back peeps that make bad comments isn't gonna put you on higher another level but bring you down to there level.

How about instead of slamming them back, just delete that specific post and anything related to it. Life goes on, sucks that Scooter is gone but hey he helped teach us how to put puzzle pieces together. How to read through the crap just like alot of other Vets.

There is always a bad apple. Find it and throw it out.

NOW.. Wheres that RV???

Can I get a Whoooa Bundy!...opps I meant Whoooooa RV!!! :P

• Upvote 1

This has absolutely nothing to do with "little Chucky" calling out Scooter. Honestly, do you guys think Scooter cares what some little twerp says to him? I think when Adam got involved in it and demanded something of Scooter, which in my opinion, he had no business demanding, is when Scooter said "enough". All the work Scooter has done for us here at this site, all the long hours, the dedication, the honesty, the patience, the kindness, etc., and here comes Adam and berates him in front of every one of us, basically taking sides with "punkster chuckster". Talk about a betrayal!!!! I believe Adam is the one who owes the "pubic apology", but then again, the damage is done and it wouldn't change Scooter's mind anyway. I think what got me more was the second comment Adam left on that whole thread, the one with the smiley face, that just seemed very inappropriate to me. Once again, I hope I'm entitled to my opinion here, which is nothing compared to all the jerks we have on here lately!!!

Interesting... That does seem like a step across the line. What gives us the right to tell an individual who they may or may not be associated with.

That may be acceptable within family to a degree, but not the general public. Even within family, there is a gray area.... Factors such as age, and degree of association...

• Upvote 2

Interesting... That does seem like a step across the line. What gives us the right to tell an individual who they may or may not be associated with.

That may be acceptable within family to a degree, but not the general public. Even within family, there is a gray area.... Factors such as age, and degree of association...

Very good point Darin! I've been wondering the same thing, "What gives us the right to tell an individual who they may or may not be associated with."

• Upvote 1

While I am in total disbelief from what I have read, I feel compelled to at least comment in Adam's defense. He is not perfect, if he was he would definitely not be running a successful dinar site. Yes scooter will be missed, but Adam made a judgement post.

Right or wrong is of no consequence here. I have made posts that were, well less then flattering, but because he MAY of made one he gets jumped all over? Scooter, Adam, you and I are all adults here and make our own choices because we can.

Who knows, maybe scooter actually was tired and wanted to get back on life's track before this all came about. I feel people are unjustly blaming Adam for something I feel was not even remotely his fault.

Just my 2 dinars worth, pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My heart is just too sad for this site right now.Adam M. YOU need stop hurt in this site!

what??????

Scooter will retire on a beach in Tahiti with his $millions in commissions he made by pumping all those saps that ate his hype & came back for seconds.

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CAUSED SCOOTER TO LEAVE, SO GO JOIN THE GET TEAM.....

Does anyone have a link to what was said? I havnt seen it.Thanks. On a second note,I love DV This is the only site I go to for information. I love the positive debates and mostly true info put on here. But I can believe the harsh comments by A.M. by the way i was treated recently by him!!!

Does anyone have a link to what was said? I havnt seen it.Thanks. On a second note,I love DV This is the only site I go to for information. I love the positive debates and mostly true info put on here. But I can believe the harsh comments by A.M. by the way i was treated recently by him!!!

Here it is.

• Downvote 1

Since this is been dealt with the public way I feel that this needs to be said in a public forum....

Adam,

This is getting out of hand and I believe that it is your responsibility to address this issue.

I feel that for the sake of this wonderful site and for your own reputation, you should get out in front of this thing before more damage is done ...

For the sake of yourself, this forum site, and the VIP & OSI members, I respectfully request that you address this issue head on.

I have had nothing but the highest respect and appreciation for you as you know, and as such, am appealing to you regarding this situation.

I truly believe that you are a good man, and I am very thankful and grateful for you. I also believe Scooter is a good man, and as such is worthy of thanks and respect as well.

Thank you for your kind consideration,

Paul

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

pspencer, I have addressed it in several places - but I'll do it here as well.

This whole drama started when a member called Scooter out for his affiliation with someone we all believe is a fraud.

No rules were broken, and in my opinion the member had a legitimate claim, regardless of how new he was.

Scooter chose to leave, based on this situation.

This forum operates on a "free speech" platform. The person that offended him questioned his integrity, but didn't break the rules.

I don't want to see Scooter leave, but I'm not able to force him to stay... so what can I really do here?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

pspencer, I have addressed it in several places - but I'll do it here as well.

This whole drama started when a member called Scooter out for his affiliation with someone we all believe is a fraud.

No rules were broken, and in my opinion the member had a legitimate claim, regardless of how new he was.

Scooter chose to leave, based on this situation.

This forum operates on a "free speech" platform. The person that offended him questioned his integrity, but didn't break the rules.

I don't want to see Scooter leave, but I'm not able to force him to stay... so what can I really do here?

With all due respect, Mr. Montana, I would like to say that I believe what bothered Scooter was the fact that he felt betrayed by you, the way in which you berated him for all to see. I don't believe he had much to say in his own defense, he was not guilty of anything, and if you are not guilty you should not have to defend yourself. Scooter explained what happened, for you to call him out that way was not necessary, in my humble opinion, of course. We lost a great source here on DV, and I for one will miss Scooter, his information, his intelligence, the hard work he put in, etc.

And where is "Chuckster" now? It was as if he came on to do exactly what he did, and in my opinion, a good man felt he had to leave and now the pain in the arse is nowhere to be found. It's a sad, sorry situation.

• Upvote 4

Well said!

Guess I forgot to hit the close button!

Look, I'm not going to keep defending myself all over the forum - but I'll do it one more time.

I have a LOT of respect for Scooter. I think he is a great guy, an awesome researcher, and a very intelligent investor.

Unfortunately:

Scooter was associated with Rudy, simply by appearing in the same venue as him.

There is a LOT of evidence to prove that Rudy is a con artist.

Scooter was asked if he endorsed or supported Rudy.... and Scooter did not answer.

Instead, Scooter chose to leave.

Scooter did not disassociate himself from someone we believe to be a con artist...

Therefore, in my opinion, Scooter is guilty of associating with a con artist.

A non-response is the same as a silent endorsement, in my opinion.

I have a lot of respect for Scooter, but if it turns out he is endorsing con artists - that respect is GONE.

Scooter can address this issue at any time.

Until then, I would like to see this topic closed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1