Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter - Gonna Miss You

May be banned after this one, but feel the need to say it anyhow. With all due respect Adam, when the bashing on Scooter started, I thought for sure you would jump on it and quash it. Instead, you stated that he needed to denounce certain a certain person(s), and that he was naive for being associated with them. I actually had to read it twice, because I couldn't believe you would say that to Scooter. To some extent it fueled the fire, and FOR SURE was very disrespectful to Scooter. Scooter has provided countless hours and given so much to this site and others for no compensation. To be quite honest, I used to be VIP, and then I stopped my subcription b/c I was learning more from Scooter for no cost than anyone else. Scooter obviously didn't deserve how he was treated by the original posters, and IMHO, certainly didn't need advice from you on who he should and should not associate with, or how he was being naive.

I am going to have to agree with you on some of your points.

• Upvote 7

May be banned after this one, but feel the need to say it anyhow. With all due respect Adam, when the bashing on Scooter started, I thought for sure you would jump on it and quash it. Instead, you stated that he needed to denounce certain a certain person(s), and that he was naive for being associated with them. I actually had to read it twice, because I couldn't believe you would say that to Scooter. To some extent it fueled the fire, and FOR SURE was very disrespectful to Scooter. Scooter has provided countless hours and given so much to this site and others for no compensation. To be quite honest, I used to be VIP, and then I stopped my subcription b/c I was learning more from Scooter for no cost than anyone else. Scooter obviously didn't deserve how he was treated by the original posters, and IMHO, certainly didn't need advice from you on who he should and should not associate with, or how he was being naive.

I completely agree with you. Scooter certainly doesn't need to ask Adam or anyone else who he should affiliate with. We were just so extremely fortunate to have him here. It appears someone here was threatened by his great mind and generousity.

• Upvote 13

Lawdog,

While you heart is in the right place, the effort si somewhat wasted. As many have seen, this site has changed dramatically in the last year, it has evolved into something that is but a mere shell of what it was.I believe that the reason you saw what you saw from Adam Montana is simple, since Scooter has decided to share his insights with other people like DD, Phoenix and even Rudy, then Scooter is no longer a draw to this site for many people, and therefore his use to AM is not as great as it once was. INstead of an asset he is viewed as a liability. There is much weirdness in the dinar world lately. People who have left are coming back, people who are new suddnely have massive amounts of insights and feel they have the right to question in an accusatory tone. Adam Montana has Scooters email and phone number, if he truely was concerned about his association with Rudy, he could have resolved it quite simply, but instead he did it in a public forum and in a manner that many deem as unprofessional. Thats ok, Adam will still have his loyal following that will folllow him to Belize, sign up for his VIP and fall for anything else he wishes to lay on them, but just look at the numbers, it used to be that the chat room averaged 300 people a night, now it is about 100 on a good night. The site has become stale, not because it chooses to ignore the hype and pumping of other sites like PTR and GET, but more because there is an overall negative tone that permeates through the forums like a cancer. While some may think Scooter needed to "justify" his actions, he did not, and anyone who knows the man knows that his only goal was to help eductate, and if by going on a show like Phoenix or participating on a call with Rudy, if he could educate one person and get them to see this investment for the facts rather than the hype then he did his job.

I know you enjoy Scooter, and i know you consider him a friend Lawdog, believe this, Scooter knows who his friends are, and who he can trust...you sir are one of them.

Asiegel674

Speaking of coming back all the sudden

About time you showed your ugly mug again

:P

• Upvote 2

If I had been called out in such a public manner, not only by a newbie, but also by Adam, I'd probably have left too. I was appalled when I saw Chuckstr 31 post in another thread harrassing Scooter. If it had been limited to one post, I still wouldn't have been happy, but I can't believe it was allowed to spread.

I've gotten so much information and education from Scooter. I HATE that he's leaving. :angry:

• Upvote 7

Im actually doubting the rv totally now! I mean why would scooter hang around with pumpers? Why would adam do what he did? And why would scooter quit helping just because somebody called him out on it? Why do pumpers exist if an rv is so blooming close like scooter,adam, and many more gurus tell us.

Im frustrated,confused and really dont know what to say!!! Thanks scooter for your contributions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Scooter will retire on a beach in Tahiti with his $millions in commissions he made by pumping all those saps that ate his hype & came back for seconds.

You are a NOOB and have no information that can incriminate or deface Scooter! Many of us know this man and he has integrity unlike yourself. Lets take a look at what kind of contributions you have made in the Dinar Vet Forums? As I thought NOTHING OF VALUE! People such as yourself make me SICK! You bring nothing to the table you only suck up valuable oxygen from the rest of us. Do us all a favor by staying at home off your computer at mommy and daddy's house. GROW UP!

• Upvote 16

I didn't read anything about scooter vs Adam, but did notice that everyone making derogatory remarks about Adam had either joined very recently or had fewer than 100 posts. My solution to the problem is to have all you folks that were frequentiing a site other than this to return to that site and stay there. We have been doing fine without you and would prefer for it to remain that way. We had a nice group of people here and would like to keep it as it always has been. Either that or stay here and learn to be nice. Thank you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

You are a NOOB and have no information that can incriminate or deface Scooter! Many of us know this man and he has integrity unlike yourself. Lets take a look at what kind of contributions you have made in the Dinar Vet Forums? As I thought NOTHING OF VALUE! People such as yourself make me SICK! You bring nothing to the table you only suck up valuable oxygen from the rest of us. Do us all a favor by staying at home off your computer at mommy and daddy's house. GROW UP!

Well said BanG, in the last year so many of these NOOB's have shown up on here. As I have said before, 99% of them could not show you where Iraq is on a globe! I hate to see Scooter go. Well said BanG!

I missed all the drama but lets get real for a minute. This is (or once was), a Dinar RV social website. Durning the past few months its morphed into a facebook, all about me, mine is bigger than yours, etc., etc. So I guess Scooter sent pictures of his weiner or said something to someone else who in turn exposed their weiner, who knows and frankly who really cares. I say MAN UP, stop the frekin drama and lets get back to the basics. Date, Rate, Facts, Links and Predictions...... :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Im actually doubting the rv totally now! I mean why would scooter hang around with pumpers?

(to educate their stupid a##) rolleyes.gif

Why would adam do what he did? And why would scooter quit helping just because somebody called him out on it?

(because he is human and has feelings, and maybe he feels betrayed???)dry.gif

Why do pumpers exist if an rv is so blooming close like scooter,adam, and many more gurus tell us.

(to make every last dime they can... they have no idea when the RV will happeen so if no one told them they would still be pumping for weeks after the RV)

Im frustrated,confused and really dont know what to say!!!

(That is why Scooter is so valuable IMO, he helps us see that this isn't hype... it is the real deal. Don't doubt my friend... that is what Scooter was trying to teach us... this is going to happen, everything "is" falling into place, just hang on and the ride will be worth it.) cool.gif

Thanks scooter for your contributions.

AMEN to that!!! Thanks Scooter! Your the man!wink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Scooter will retire on a beach in Tahiti with his $millions in commissions he made by pumping all those saps that ate his hype & came back for seconds.

Scooter will retire on a beach with millions because of his financial knowledge... You on the otherhand will work till you drop dead because you don't recognize knowledge... thus you will never learn from it or prosper from it!!

• Upvote 4

I'm gonna miss Scooter as much as the rest of you. However to throw blame at Adam seems a bit silly. Adam is not my father or my keeper. He is a human who has feelings and opinions just like the rest of us. If he wants to share his thoughts he is entitled to do such. If you like what he has to say give him a + if you disagree give him a -. But to hold him at all accountable for Scooter's situation is, IMO, absurd. Scooter is a big boy and one of the finest people I have encountered on this site and I think he would be the first to agree with me.

I know people are saddened and hurt by his departure and are looking to point the finger at people but to do so right now, I would have to say is based more on emotion than on common sense.

Peace

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Why don't YOU just go away. You are the type that wanted nothing more from Scooter than information so you knew how much money you would make and when. He no more value to you than that. You are nothing more than a blood sucking insect. This is not the first comment you have made like this. You need to get into contact with chuckst3r. You two may be the only dinar friends you have left.

To many, not you, Scooter was a friend, a trusted friend. But you wouldn't understand anything about human value.

Please go.

• Upvote 2

Why don't you and your brother Mario go defeat Bowser and save princes peach instead of raggin on scooter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm gonna miss Scooter as much as the rest of you. However to throw blame at Adam seems a bit silly. Adam is not my father or my keeper. He is a human who has feelings and opinions just like the rest of us. If he wants to share his thoughts he is entitled to do such. If you like what he has to say give him a + if you disagree give him a -. But to hold him at all accountable for Scooter's situation is, IMO, absurd. Scooter is a big boy and one of the finest people I have encountered on this site and I think he would be the first to agree with me.

I know people are saddened and hurt by his departure and are looking to point the finger at people but to do so right now, I would have to say is based more on emotion than on common sense.

Peace

Adam's comments should have been directed at Scooter privately and worked from there. It was public and looked like a betrayal. Do you really think someone like chuckst3r would be enough to make Scooter leave? Chuckst3r is nothing, less than nothing.

I hate this whole thing.

Have a good weekend and Happy Father's Day to all of the dads.

• Upvote 4

and punks like you talking out of the side of your a$$ need to be banned. IF this is the direction this site is going then I'm done with it.

Seriously, this is bullsh1t....

• Upvote 1