Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Presidents Take On Rumors

Ghost Rider

IMDHO - Mr. banker the banks better have lots of cash on had when this hits the fan - I'll want 100,000.00 in cash with in the first 15 days! (working days) There is alot of equipment that I want to buy ------- WITH CASH :eyebrows::wave::wave: IN HANDS, so butter it up(your safe) so we can have some fun! :twothumbs:

Edited by dinardarius
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This was posted this evening on DD website:

I follow your site daily to get snippets from your news section mostly but also glance through chats and posts. I am President of a bank and can tell you that there is no truth to rumors of management training tellers. People that say their branch managers and platform people know it is coming and people are getting trained is just not true. They will find out just like everyone else. For the same reason that nobody else will know ahead of time….every bank employee would be retired if they knew it was coming. I feel as most of your followers, that this will happen. I also believe it will happen sooner vs later with the progress being made daily in Iraq. I can’t speak to everyone’s contacts in government and overseas, but I can speak to the bank rumors and just wanted to pass that along.

I can also speak to those that question security in cashing out at banks. People, banks aren’t going to give out millions in cash. They will either deposit it into an account at that bank, wire funds, or issue you a cashier check. So those that are stating that banks are stocking up on cash for the revalue are also misinformed.

Sincerely,

Site Member / Bank President

Ghost Rider,

Thank you for your post and appreciate the sound info on what most of us common sense people already understood, but where many 'pumpers' were fabricating to spew "Intel".

GG

• Upvote 1

This was posted this evening on DD website:

I follow your site daily to get snippets from your news section mostly but also glance through chats and posts. I am President of a bank and can tell you that there is no truth to rumors of management training tellers. People that say their branch managers and platform people know it is coming and people are getting trained is just not true. They will find out just like everyone else. For the same reason that nobody else will know ahead of time….every bank employee would be retired if they knew it was coming. I feel as most of your followers, that this will happen. I also believe it will happen sooner vs later with the progress being made daily in Iraq. I can’t speak to everyone’s contacts in government and overseas, but I can speak to the bank rumors and just wanted to pass that along.

I can also speak to those that question security in cashing out at banks. People, banks aren’t going to give out millions in cash. They will either deposit it into an account at that bank, wire funds, or issue you a cashier check. So those that are stating that banks are stocking up on cash for the revalue are also misinformed.

Sincerely,

Site Member / Bank President

I don't know you - but you sound 100% believable! I am going to take your word on this! Thanks!

if bank tellers and managers knew about the upcoming rv, then why are they still working? bank rumors are a joke and the people that make them up are liars for the most part. if i was an employee at a bank and was part of a secret meeting with a memo from corporate about the up and coming revalue of the iqd, i would stock up on dinar and quit my job. almost everybody else would do the same.

Agreed. I have 2 relatives fairly high up in 5/3 bank in Michigan and they have heard zero about the Dinar except they quit selling it. They have asked me questions at time because they know I'm invested.

So why would they need to ask me if they know so much? LOL

• Upvote 1

Totally agree...It is not a secret society...If people working at the bank knew some secret than they would not stand by and let everyone else become rich and they continue working.

I have a buddy that is a bank manager at Wells Fargo, he says they were told that they should "expect" many currencies to RV by the end of the year, but no one knows the rate. It was a memo on how to transfer the bills to the main branch to be verified as real and not fake. He told me to expect to be rich and to expect to break even....No one knows at the local branch level.....