Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good job, chuckst3r, tmcgraw...

I hope that before the dust settles from your vicious and ungrounded (open) attacks on Scooter that the entire Dinar Vets membership brings YOUR motives and YOUR associations and YOUR character into question. I hope they (I would say, "we", but if this thread sees the light of day, I will surely be banned...) dice up your works and your efforts, especially in your nice little thread, "chuckst3r", and they all get to the root of WHO YOU ARE and WHY YOU TARGETED SCOOTER.

There can be no question. You are a planted effort to discredit. tmcgraw, you may just be an idiot, so I'll let you slide... but, following your logic you are guilty by association. So charged, so judged.

F^CK YOU.

BTW, thank you to Scooby Doo for standing up for Scooter and doing the right thing.

Did I miss something?

Right on about Scooter, Great Job!

• Upvote 1

Well said. HT I couldn't agree more. Scooter has been a shining light through this whole journey. Seeing such direct attacks on his character made me furious. Thank you for speaking up so strongly for someone that most consider to be one of the only *real* gurus in dinarland.

~CarrieAnn

• Upvote 3

Uh, no... The way he was treated was criminal and I am not holding onto a "precious RV". I am holding onto the point that I believe people SHOULD be treated fairly when they deserve to be treated fairly.

FIND ANOTHER BRIDGE TO LIVE UNDER, TROLL.

Well said, I have come to find that the maturity level here at times is rather atrocious. I am normally finding myself astonished as to what people say or type out to other members. And to think, if & when this thing does R/V these people will be fortunate and have wealth... In our minds, do they really deserve it??

Whatever happened to the common motto: "When you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.."

• Upvote 6

Don't cry too hard folks....it won't effect your precious RV. If a person is going to put themselves out there then they are going to have to bear some heat. Scooter decided to duck out and go on about his way.....honestly do we have to make him a martyr??? He made a choice ...let it go :rolleyes:

You know, you never have anything good to say. You really must clear a room quickly. When was the last time you were invited anywhere?

• Upvote 10

I hope that before the dust settles from your vicious and ungrounded (open) attacks on Scooter that the entire Dinar Vets membership brings YOUR motives and YOUR associations and YOUR character into question. I hope they (I would say, "we", but if this thread sees the light of day, I will surely be banned...) dice up your works and your efforts, especially in your nice little thread, "chuckst3r", and they all get to the root of WHO YOU ARE and WHY YOU TARGETED SCOOTER.

There can be no question. You are a planted effort to discredit. tmcgraw, you may just be an idiot, so I'll let you slide... but, following your logic you are guilty by association. So charged, so judged.

F^CK YOU.

BTW, thank you to Scooby Doo for standing up for Scooter and doing the right thing.

He must work for the government.............just saying

• Upvote 1

View PostAdam Montana, on 15 June 2011 - 02:44 PM, said:

Scooter, I would hate to see you continue teaming up with these guys in any way at all - I hope you ask the tough questions that you know need to be asked, and I also hope you completely denounce your relationship with them - in public. I don't fault you for being naive and working with them in the past, but in light of the FACTS that have been brought up in this thread... you would be remiss to do anything but what I suggested just now.

Rude C. was banned from here for good reason - many of them are listed above. The guy is nobody I would want to associate with, and I think the reasons have been shown beyond any reasonable doubt by the posts in this thread.

Adam Montana,

Thank you for taking the time to address the details of this thread.

tmcgraw,

Thank you for your support and contribution to providing said FACTS. Much appreciated!

Scooter,

I second what Adam said. Also, it appears to me that I may have been a bit coarse in my earlier reply to you. Consider this my public apology for whatever offenses or hurt feelings you incurred on my behalf, valid only AFTER your full compliance to the terms expressed by Adam Montana above. Sorry, but that's just how I California Roll. At any rate, nice job on this afternoon's DD webcast and keep it up!

Aloha All,

it is very clear why scooter have to leave in the above post

Adam has made it very clear

DV LOVES SCOOTER AND WE WILL FIGHT FOR SCOOTER!!!!! Come back SCOOTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter's not coming back folks, and I don't blame him. His countless hours of research and freely sharing with the DV community were rewarded by allowing a punk to stalk and harass him in multiple threads, on his profile page, and perhaps even via email. Like the old saying goes ... no good deed goes unpunished.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Scooter's not coming back folks, and I don't blame him. His countless hours of research and freely sharing with the DV community were rewarded by allowing a punk to stalk and harass him in multiple threads, on his profile page, and perhaps even via email. Like the old saying goes ... no good deed goes unpunished.

Not trying to be confrontational... but is this a jab at how Adam runs his site? You used the word "allowing" that's why I say that. I mean, he wouldn't be allowed to be stalked if he were banned, but he wasn't doing anything to get banned, just voicing his opinion, so couldn't be banned for it. That's how Adam's site runs... unfortunately, Scooter didn't want to stand for it, so he left. Sucks, but that's how it is...

Edited by TQueezy
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

To the losers who love to come into this site and tear it down please leave. We do not want you here. We had a good thing prior to your being here and you are ruining it. Please leave. Your kind are not liked, wanted, desired, and tolerated. I am being as kind as I can right now because I really want to pull every term that I have learned over 50+ years to tell you exactly how little I think of you. If you were in person it would be difficult not to smack you upside the head with something heavy. Leave Now!

• Upvote 1

Imo Scooter offers his opinions as a contribution, folks. He does not get pay to do this for anyone on this site and yet he's very generous with his gifts to us. I truly believe who Scooter choose to associate with on his own time is not anyone's business - period. What he has been giving us is FREE & out of the goodness of his heart so why we have the rights to demand his privacy & personal choices? I don't blame him for making his decision. I was placed in the similar situation before with an unreasonable demand without standing by someone & I did exactly what Scooter did. I told her to take a hike and don't dirty my floor while walking out of my office. Absolutely.....I do not tolerate anyone to disrespect me & my choices because they want to be right. We all have our own rights to make choices for our own interests so why we must demand our rights upon others.

This comment was posted on the other posting:

In daily life we often are approach by cockroaches and we can either ignore these cockroaches or stomp them from spreading their germs. I guess in this case you choose to ignore them because it's not worth getting your shoes dirty, contaminate by their filths and perhaps they may get eaten by a larger cockroaches. Now that would give a smile to my sad face. Hmmmm.......not a bad thought. I'm sure you got the pic with this comment. :-))

That's my 2 cents......

Here's the thing, folks: I meant every word during my post, down to the letters themselves. And I still do. Call me disrespectful, arrogant, pompous, whatever. Sticks and stones as far as I'm concerned.

I still, for the life of me, don't see what the big deal is. What I find are overly-emotional responses to an otherwise well-intentioned inquiry. Let me ask you this: just how many of you took the time to listen to that portion of the Conference Call AFTER hearing Scooter's initial explanation? To me, it just doesn't add up and it troubles me to see him making a concession speech (which is precisely what he did) with the amount of time it could've taken him to address my initial question by contacting Rudy and getting to the bottom of this--not only for me, people--but for EVERYONE! Scooter shouldn't have needed to read it from Adam - he wrote of CREDIBILITY and TIME as if they are equals, yet as Scooter clearly showed us yesterday, it appears CREDIBILITY > TIME after all.

I enjoyed his analyses and commentary. I really did. But it's hard to enjoy a five-star meal surrounded by flies, you feel me? None of this should have happened and you folks don't have to believe a single word I say. Just let me make myself pointedly clear: I am not satisfied with his CHOICE to walk away. Doing so only makes him all the more guilty in my eyes of a corroboration previously unknown to many of us, as it was veiled behind fantastic data analysis and a golden-boy persona.

Scooter receives no apology from me.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Using $$ in a word to beat the word-filter is the same as using the word in the first place - warning issued to OP.

Everyone, this is a heated subject for many reasons... but let's review a few facts.

1. Scooter is not banned, he can come back at any time. I requested he address an issue, which many people agree with me on... but it is not mandatory.

2. We have ALL wanted to get away from Dinar at one point or another... Scooter is choosing to do exactly that right now. Let's show him some respect and drop this subject.

• Upvote 3