Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER POST - THANK YOU AND IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!

Words don't seem enough to properly express the gratitude and thanks I have for all you have done. You will be sorely missed. You are a good man and it is people like you that I know are gonna help make this world a better place once this finally happens. I wish you the best of luck and I truly hope that our paths cross one day just so I can shake your hand.

Have a great Father's Day!

Peace

• Upvote 1

I say, "WHATEVER" if Chuck did any real research prior to being obnoxious he would have more fully realized that SCOOTER is a giant among men. Perhaps Scooter was sucked into where he should not have gone; the fact of the matter is that there were other ways to address this then on a public forum.

I learned long ago, though sometimes I forget, "praise in public, "criticize in private". I forgot this once here in Dinar vet and made a public apology and then private one Chuck public apology paraphrasing "I apologize fully for what I did, but only if you do this .... ", not much of an apology in my mind.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You will be greatly missed Scooter! I personally have learned a great deal over the years from your comments and reviews. I sincerely hope your not gone forever and would really appreciate if you could just stop in once in a while just to say hello and that you and your family are doing great. It's unfortunate that we go into the final stretch without you, but I think you'll still be lurking with us in the background. So best of luck and hope to someday meet up with you - first drink is on me!!!!

Thanks, Scooter, for all your ENORMOUS contributions to the Dinar investment world. I am saddened and angered that a few smart alecks, with no moral compass, would attack someone with the integrity and intelligence you have consistently displayed.

Your posts were among the few I would read from start to finish, because they were so well thought out and fact based. Given the vitriolic tone that is being increasingly displayed on Dinar Vets, I will henceforth only check the headlines and spend my time more productively also.

Word to Adam and the Mods: "freedom of speech" is a right I spent 20 years of my life defending, but when poeple irresponsibly abuse it, they do not deserve a place on Dinar Vets or anyplace else. By allowing this behavior to continue, you're running off the very people you wish to attract. Dinar Vets needs to clean up their act, or it will sink to the level of other sites very quickly.

Offered with respect,

coldwarvet

• Upvote 3

Waaa Waaaa Waaaa big baby you know you aint going no where.

This is why the forum rules should be tightened up - just a waste of space.

To Scooter:

I wish I had your intelligence

I wish I had your dedication

I wish I had your selflessness

You are a man amongst men. We are all indebted to you for helping us understand this crazy investment.

I wish you and your family all the best.

• Upvote 1

Scooter Probly got hired by the UN to solve the remaining issues and get this thing to RV. Most intelligent person in this Dinar investment. Scooter has drawn the line between Dinar PUMPERS and REAL intel. Scooter worked so hard to educate many people. I hope he will enjoy his family now. I personally loose several hours a day to this investment.. I can't imagine what it has taken from scooter. Thank You Scooter! GOD BLESS!

What a jerk....go somewhere else. Your pointless,ignorant and thoughtless posts are not welcomed here! I see you fairly a newbie and your uneducated azz probably never read a scooter report! Like I said before your a jerk!

• Upvote 3

I totally understand and appreciate your ethical stance. I wish the best for you and can't express enough how much I have appreciated your hours of hard labor bringing it home for us... Bless you!!! smile.gif I hope soon things might work out with the RV and we get the chance to meet you in person and where we can all share a tall cool beverage of choice. Thnaks for keeping it real!!!tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1

Let me see if I have this right.....A guy comes to the DV forum after being a member for less than 3 weeks. Most of his 17 posts are attacking or challenging the credibility of the best researcher in all of the dinar world. Then, the owner of this site adds credibility to the attacker of 3 weeks and asks Scooter to explain himself based upon the fact that Scooter appeared on the same radio show as Rudy.......I guess Scooter or anyone else should be doing backround checks on anyone that they might be a guest with.........If I do a radio interview with the president of the United States, do I need to let everyone in this country know that the president has associated with known terrorists and convicted felons of real estate fraud? I just don't get it.......Scooter, you are a class act and maybe we just don't deserve someone with your integrity and generosity.

All the best to you Scooter, where ever you may go

Lgraham

THIS SAYZ IT ALL!!! GREAT POST.............. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifph34r.gif

• Upvote 5

Scooter you are a smart, generous man. I have never read an unkind word from you, and I have always looked forward to what you have to say.

The amount of time and effort you have put into your presentations to bring clarity to this crazy Iraqi situation has been truly amazing. You have my respect and gratitude.

I am saddened that the reward for your giving spirt is to be run out of town by a troll - but I get it. It's our loss and it really sucks.

All the best to you,

Manhattan

• Upvote 2

Scooter, I am so very sorry you are leaving. I always look for your stuff and trust very very few people in the Dinar world. I really come to look either for your post, sonny1, or adams stuff, other than these folks, I see NO VALUE. Scooter the old saying is " One bad apple spoils the whole bunch, in this case many bad apples spoiled the entire orchard lol"

I respect your decision and will hope you might stop in every now and then.

Sincerely will miss you,

Linny

• Upvote 2

Scooter, your input has always been refreshing and much appreciated! You will be missed very much! I wish you and your loved ones the very best of life always. You will always have a fan in Alabama! I hope this doesn't mean the Scooter roast has been cancelled, I had my heart set on thanking you in person!!!! :)

Much love,

Kathy

Scooter,

While I am a newbie here are Dinar Vets, I wanted to say how much I truly admired your work and appreciated that someone was putting researched facts in mix of all the hype. We all hope you will visit us here on occasion just to remain a part of this family. Be safe and enjoy your time with your family! There is nothing more important in this world than them.

TDW

• Upvote 1

Didn't your mother teach you that if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all?????? If she did, you obviously didn't listen.... So who is the REAL BABY here, because GROWNUPS DON'T MAKE THESE KINDS OF STATEMENTS....

TWO QUESTIONS FOR YOU mrmcwhipit ?

1) HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY ?

2) DON'T YOU THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR YOU TO GROW UP ?

PLEASE PONDER THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN.....

• Upvote 1

Well Scooter,

Even if you don't read these messages, I hope someone can TELL you how much we really do appreciate all the effort and time you have put into your research. There are a handful of people I trust to give me real information on this site, (above and beyond any others) and you were one of them. Hell, if we ever get to meet, I'll give you a hug and a kiss Hawaiian style! I hate to see you go... please don't let the a$$holes get you down. If we give them enough negatives, will they just go away?

Mahalo nui loa,

HawaiianGal

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you so much Scooter for all your help. You will be greatly missed by me and many many others. I wish you and you family the very best. Sorry that a newbie and and oldbie had to mess it up for all of us.

Here is my opinion on the Bie status. I keep my opinion to myself and read. I guess as long as I do that I'll be a newbie.

I payed money to be a VIP and found out that I'm a Newbie. Not a VIP Newbie? I could pay some more money and make up rumors and be an Advanced VIP Newbie but I think I'll go to the FedEx store and pick up my Dinars in hopes of being a Richbie!!

The comments in support of Scooter's contributions are a true testament to his hard work and generosity.

Closing thought: Regardless of someone's status, I prefer that people leave quietly when they choose to do so. I will be closing this thread now.

Regarding the person who is being "blamed" for this whole situation... Scooter could have chose to denounce his affiliation with Rudy C, who is a known fraud.... I'm slightly confused that he chose not to.

Perhaps it is further testament to Scooter's character that he chose not to engage in negative discussions, but instead left a very professional resignation letter and gave us all a warm farewell.

Scooter, I understand why you have decided to leave us - I just hope it turns out to be temporary.

Warmest regards, friend. You will be missed and these doors are always open if you should decide you simply can't stay away :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2