Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER POST - THANK YOU AND IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!

I have been on this site for a long time and rarely post anymore but I feel compelled to say something in regards to you leaving . Scooter I am so sorry to see you leave. I understand and wish you the best. I am just hoping to see you soon at the post rv party so you will let me buy you a drink...or 3 ;) Thank you for always keeping me grounded in this investment!! I always looked forward to your posts and opinions. It is our loss to not have you on this site anymore..not yours!! I wish you and your family the best!!

Such a damn shame.....to put it bluntly, its f&%ked up.....some people just cant be satisfied and this should NEVER have escalated to what it did.....one of the few that was out to seek facts and not hearsay....spent alot of time with scooter in AZ and the people on here have no freaking clue what kind of guy he is and what he goes through to bring this information to the dinar forums.....half the stuff he knows about he doesnt even share but everyone should be grateful for what he did share with the community.....whoever started this mess can go to hell....you should be ashamed of yourself....you wanna bash the idiots who claim a RV everyweek based off nonsensical BS, go ahead...they deserve it...but not scooter.....

I agree bro 100%. Hes a good dude and his heart is in the right placce and not making a dime off anyone but using his time to bring it here for free its a blessing that he did what he did.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Scooter - I have learned a lot from you about this "investment" that I whold not have learned in any other way. I am sorry that there are some who are finding fault with you. I hope that in some way you will continue to keep in touch with those of us who need your guiding hand. If you truley wish to be gone, I am sure that all who appreciate you will wish you success in the comming days. Thanks again - vanommen

Dear Scooter, I have appreciated your insights since April when I joined. I respect your need to make your family #1. But never back down because of naysayers! Those types will always be around, but are not the majority. They are small minded fringe. Pls take a break, then come back once a week? I will feel the void of the space you occupied, and hope you will reconsider. Thank you for all your hard work. Blessings on you and your family!

Scooter, I'm gonna miss you a whole bunch. It was always such pleasure to read your well thought out posts. I was always unawed by your research. You are truly going to be missed. You were always kind in your delivery, even in chat. I don't really know what happened but, I can say this. I never once questioned your motifs nor integrity. So please do not walk away feeling unappreciated. Like everyone else, or at least 99.999% of us, Gonna miss you a bunch. :( P.S. , can we still roast you after this is done? ) :)

Lori

Scooter, I am sorry to hear you are leaving, I have read many of your post on this site and on other sites. I wish you and your family well, and Happy Fathers Day! Will miss you. Thanks for all your info.

Edited by Mama C

A partial quote from a favorite movie of mine stated, "Some birds are just not meant to be caged" That's how I feel about Scooter. I have been following Dinar Vets for over two years and he has always been solid. All the sisters (negative folks ,mean lobsters and just miserable people) have gotten their way and that just sucks. I will miss your insight, Mr. Scotter and I wish you and yours, all the best.

I am going to miss your posts scooter. Always excellent data and analogies.

However I most definitely understand why you need to get back to your family life. Good Luck in all you do.

I seldom come back to DV as there is far too much negativity here for me.

I have chosen to not frequent sites with negative comments about an investment of which I believe in.

Good Luck and God Bless You and Your Family.

• Upvote 1

Scooter, so sorry for this. I mostly lurk but my high for the day was looking and hoping to find your post..You are tops in my book and I took your word as gospel, I, as so many others will soarly miss you. Gool luck in life and God bless you and family. Please drop in and say hi occasionally .

Scooter,

We'll miss you, your information and your infographics

I can appreciate your reasons for leaving and can only wish you the very best.

Thanks for your efforts to keep us grounded with facts,

but I guess we will just have to learn to take care of ourselves in the future.

Always remember that God's gift to us is a day in our lives and Our gift to Him is how we spend it.

Spend time with your family and bless them as well as yourself.

Life is too short to spend it at the keyboard.

Bumper's point is well taken, so come on by and drop in anytime.

Hope to be able to say Hi Post RV.

David

Scooter this truly is heartbreaking. I am saddened that anyone would hurt you or your reputation in anyway whatsoever. You are a man of exteme intergrity and for me it won't be the same without you.

I will be praying for a awesome restoration for you, your wife, and your daughter.

I am asking God that He will bless you as much as you have been blessing me and all these other crazy dinarians.

gp49

It's unfortunate that a few rotten apples have ruined it for the rest of us :angry: Thank you, Scooter for your devotion to this site, your sincerity, and sharing your knowledge and research with us these past years. Many blessings to you and your family! I hope you will humble us with your presence every so often if you come across anything worth sharing. You will truly be missed, but not forgotten!! :)

Did anyone happen to think that Scooter wasn't trying to associating himself with Rudy and the others but using the conference call to talk to the hundreds of Newbies that were on that call??

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm!!!

yup Im right there with you!!!!! Was thinking the same thing IMO

• Upvote 1