Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER POST - THANK YOU AND IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!

Many thanks Scooter!!

I will miss your charts and posters. They were great finds and have made the investment make sense. :(

I believe you have given us enough real information to make it to the end of this ride, which I too believe is just around the corner. :)

Enjoy your new found wealth my friend! :D :D

Blessings!!

Scooter sad to see you go, but I am glad for your family. I trust that you will find your way back here eventually. For those of you calling for Chuck to be banned, perhaps you should know the full story before you go any further. Chuck simply brought to light the fact that Scooter was, unintentionally I believe, associating with a known fraud. (Rudy) Adam Montana even came into the thread and agreed with the information that Chuck brought in the thread. I will say that a couple of Chucks comments seemed a bit harsh at times but he was passionate about making his point and I don't believe he crossed the line even if he was teetering on the edge at times. Actually, you can read about it better then I can explain it. Here is the thread:

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well this sux!! I hope some of you are happy!! Scooter please stay in touch and thanks for everything you have done for us!!

You have my number so please call anytime you want to talk!! smile.gif

BTW: This is not going to get you out of that Golf game that we talked about!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Your Friend

Bump

• Upvote 1

Scooter, I'm very sad to see you go. Those who presumed to cause you grief did all of us a huge disservice. If the time comes that you feel you can come back, I will be very happy to see you again. But if not, I hope you will remember how highly respected you are by those of us who value your work, your integrity, and your honesty. Those are invaluable gifts which you gave freely to those of us who are confused as we wander through this confusing dinar world with more than its share of complainers, whiners, and liars. Since you are one of the few people who provided real clarity regarding the dinar situation, you will be missed. I wish you would stay, but if you must go, then please take with you my highest respect and regard.

Francie26

Scooter -

I'm a "newbie" her in that I haven't joined until recently - but have lurking for about a year. I have read your posts and have found your research and arguments meticulous and well thought out. It is rare tofind one willing to devote so much time for no recompense. I for one have ttruly appreciated it. I understand your decision, having seen the level that some on here lower themselves to simply because they do not agree with what it being presented and don't have neither the maturity or manners to agree to disagree, nor the tact or writing skill to make their disagreement known in a civilized manner.

For what it is worth, I hope all your endeavors "go RV" for you, be blessed, and I wish I could have gotten to know you better.

Scooter..........I really don't know what to say except I am sorry for the treament you have recieved and I cannot blame you for this move. You have been a true asset to the community and we will be sorely diminished by your withdrawl....Tell you the truth buddy this really sucks big time.

I really wish you could make public your attackers because at this point it would serve them right if they were EXPOSED........ If I could say how I feel about this I would be prosecuted for something so I'll keep quiet.

But to those people I will say this and I hope they get it. Don't ever............FRACKING EVER........ let me find out who you are. :angry::angry: All done.

Sorry Scooter.........I wish it weren't so. I am not happy about this.

Automag.....................

t

Edited by automag

I am truely saddened by this loss. I am actually almost speachless at the surprise of this. I have been trying to read less of the responses, to stay away from the stupid and negative responses that have become more and more prominent on the site. I have seen many really great people on here and some awful people as well, so I have choosen to read and then respond if I have something positive to say.

I wish from the bottom of my heart that You would stay, Scooter, You are one of the names I look for when coming onto the site. To have the terrible people win is against my grain.

Please people, before this site becomes just a negative mess, think before you write and if thinking is an issue for you (as I believe it is for some) just stop and turn the computer off.

Good debate is one thing and No we do not have to agree, but to trash people because they give their thoughts and opinions should be stopped and it looks like we on the site have to figure out a way to stop it!!

We have LOST Scooter almost BanG and countless others, when will it stop. Please Think!!!

Scooter, I hope your family that should never have been second to this is happy to have your attention. It is a great thing, truely a great thing to put your family first. I just want you to know that We Wiil Miss your Information and especially your humor on the Chat page. Thank you for Everything you have brought to us, and Again............ You Will Be MIssed Greatly!

r2d2dc / Deanne

• Upvote 2

Scooter -

I'm a "newbie" her in that I haven't joined until recently - but have lurking for about a year. I have read your posts and have found your research and arguments meticulous and well thought out. It is rare tofind one willing to devote so much time for no recompense. I for one have ttruly appreciated it. I understand your decision, having seen the level that some on here lower themselves to simply because they do not agree with what it being presented and don't have neither the maturity or manners to agree to disagree, nor the tact or writing skill to make their disagreement known in a civilized manner.

For what it is worth, I hope all your endeavors "go RV" for you, be blessed, and I wish I could have gotten to know you better.

I hate typing long messages on my Blackberry - never quite get all the words and spaces right...*lol*

Scooter, I want to thank you for all your energy and thought into your work on this hugh project that you have better educated each of us!!!You have truely helped so many of us be able to better understand the "Dinar" and the numerous items that affect the RV! I hope to meet you Post RV and Thank You for your insight and your sharing of your knowledge! All of us are better Dinarians because of your teachings. I t bothers me immensely when I see DV family that attacks people such as yourself and a month ago same thing happened to BanG! KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED BY 99% of DV family!!! I would hope you reconsider but if not I understand and Thank You for all the education you have provided! I so wish we did have some type of censorship on DV so things like this didn't happen as now 99% of us will suffer because you won't be on chat . Blessings to you and yours, 1967

Awww Scooter, this is a sad day indeed. While I completely understand and agree with your decision, and why you felt it necessary to do this, this is a huge and incredible loss for most of us here on this site. I'm so very sorry they forced your hand on this one. You really had no other option but the one you chose. As AM said, you are a big boy, and with that being said, you did what a "big boy" had to do. I have a feeling nothing much bothered you except for the few posts AM made concerning you, which in my opinion were completely and totally uncalled for. He should have known the truth if he knew you at all and never asked for what he asked of you, or basically "accused" you of. You must have felt utterly betrayed, and again, while we will miss you greatly, I for one would have done exactly what you have done.

Thank you for all your hard work, for your intelligence, the time and energy and commitment you put into this so that we would know truths rather than BS, and again, I am so very sorry this had to happen. I wish you nothing but joy and happiness with your family - Happy Father's Day, Scooter. Thank you again for all you did for us.

Barbara

Scooter sad to see you go, but I am glad for your family. I trust that you will find your way back here eventually. For those of you calling for Chuck to be banned, perhaps you should know the full story before you go any further. Chuck simply brought to light the fact that Scooter was, unintentionally I believe, associating with a known fraud. (Rudy) Adam Montana even came into the thread and agreed with the information that Chuck brought in the thread. I will say that a couple of Chucks comments seemed a bit harsh at times but he was passionate about making his point and I don't believe he crossed the line even if he was teetering on the edge at times. Actually, you can read about it better then I can explain it. Here is the thread:

Chuck (aka chuckst3r) is an obnoxious smartasss punk. There's a right way and a wrong way to address these issues. Taking somebody of Scooter's stature to the woodshed in a public manner was the wrong way. Badgering him on his profile page was the wrong way. Why he was allowed to harass Scooter the way that he did is beyond me.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Scooter,

Sorry to see you go. I have been on this site for only a few months, but have come to appreciate the information you provided. There comes a time when certain things and people just aren't worth it. Family and the safety of one's family comes first.

Here's to you and your family. May you stay safe and happy!

:tiphat:

dear scooter i never got a chance to speak to you in chat but i feel like i've known you for a long time enjoy your family and cherrish them and may god bless you and your family.lov.

Waaa Waaaa Waaaa big baby you know you aint going no where.

Hey mrmcwhipit, I hope you are happy that your ignorance is exactly the type of stupidity that is making people like Scooter leave! Go back to the sandbox until you are able to have an intellegent conversation that brings value to the group, until then I hope you remain silent.

• Upvote 4

Chuck (aka chuckst3r) is an obnoxious smartasss punk. There's a right way and a wrong way to address these issues. Taking somebody of Scooter's stature to the woodshed in a public manner was the wrong way. Badgering him on his profile page was the wrong way. Why he was allowed to harass Scooter the way that he did is beyond me.

Well said....what has "chuck" contributed to this site? Not much .....Scooter .....lotta more!!!!

• Upvote 1

I hope that chuckst3r idiot isn't the cause of this. He should have been booted with his first post.

Scooter, you're a class act, and no one that knows you on here questions your integrity in any way, shape, or form. Of all your gifts, the things that I admire most about you is your patience with people repeatedly asking the same dumb questions over and over, and your careful listening skills. You treat us all the same, with your light-hearted good nature, and we all appreciate you for it.

God bless you and your family. (And that includes your big brother!) :D

Scooter, I am still sitting here looking at the screen in disbelief. But you have to do what's right for you and your family.

I feel that the attacks on Scooter went way beyond what should have been allowed on this site. Now that Scooter has bowed out, we know what will happen next, the rifaff, scum and trash will return like an overturned garbage truck. In Scooter's case I think the old addage of " NEVER LET A GOOD DEAD GO UNPUNISHED" fits very well. Personal attacks are not opinions!

I compare this to the movie "TOO SIR WITH LOVE".

Now we must move on without Scooters guidence.

God Bless you and yours Scooter. :(:(

You're absolutely correct, Mr. Rich - why was that allowed to happen??? And again, I truly believe it was when Mr. Montana got caught up in it and pretty much "called Scooter out" is when Scooter decided he'd had enough. I can't even imagine being Scooter, putting in all the work he did, always telling us the truth, all the hours and hours of research he did, only to have the owner "call him out". This is my opinion, and hopefully I'm entitled to it here on this site. I'm furious over this. Scooter was part of the "elite" who brought such wonderful stuff and truth to this site, and instead of getting rid of the "yahoos", Scooter is forced to leave. If I were him I would have done the exact same thing, it's a matter of honor and integrity at this point with him, I'm quite sure. One can put up with a lot, but when those two things are questioned in a person, well it's time to move on down the road and that's what Scoot did.

• Upvote 5