Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER POST - THANK YOU AND IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!

Scooter - I am so sorry to hear you are leaving but I must say MANY MANY thanks to you for the knowledge I have gained and you will be missed by many,,,,,,I hope to stay in touch with you MY FRIEND!!!! God Bless and stay strong dear.....

• Upvote 7

So, once again we lose another of our Brain Trust to the foolishness of a few greedy lottery ticket holders!

I am truly sorry to see you go sir, but don't blame you one bit. It's a wonder that Adam Montana hasn't shut the site down once and for all, and left us to fend for ourselves elsewhere.

I didn't always agree with your analysis, but always respected your perspectives and opinions. Hopefully, you will continue to think of yourself as a part of our Dinar Family.

Farewell

• Upvote 9

Sorry to see you go. I have valued your input for the short months I've been a member. But your so right, family comes first and formost and one must keep intact their integrity. Good luck and may the good guy upstairs continue to bless you and your family.

Thanks Scooter for all the info you have provided for all of us. Me for one I am truley sorry for the rude numb nuts that do not have anything to say except for crude remarks and do not add any insight, like good folks like you. Take care hope you visit from time to time.

Sonny

• Upvote 3

Scooter, love you and thanks so much for your hard work and sharing!!!

To All of those who have attacked Scooter on this site and have given him advice on how he should proceed forward, here is what we get! Personally, Scooter is in the top couple of people in dinarland I trust, respect, and look forward to his information. His insight has very much helped keep me positive in this very frustrating investment. I guess that is gone now. Why anyone would attack Scooter for his motives (there are none but to help people) are beyond me.

I have to admit the thread on this forum where people were attacking Scooter and giving him advice on who he should and should not hang out with was very bizarre to say the least. He is obviously a very smart guy, and an adult, so it seemed very odd to me that he would be attacked and given advice when he has provided so much information FOR FREE on this site and others. Now we have the end result, no more from Scooter.

I for one came to this site mostly to see Scooter's information. He provided it freely to all, was never trying to sell anything or gain anything financially from it. I don't blame Scooter one bit. In fact, he has stayed in the game for a long time and handled himself quite gracefully given some of the accusations that have been made.

Take care Scooter and looking forward to the Scooter Roast!!!

• Upvote 3

Scoot, Dalite tells me you're a good guy. After 40 years of chasin' bad guys on 4 continents, I am also disgusted with what I see.

Difference between you and I is that I have made fine livin' dealing with the same types.....while running up and down the road in a Jag roadster, I laugh all the way to the bank. You've done well, it's ashame that the forest couldn't see the trees...take care and good luck!

• Upvote 2

A man has to do what he needs to do for the sake of his family. Your courage is commendable and noble. You have been a valuable source of information to these forums and your logical and clearly defined statements will be missed.

If our paths cross after the RV, and I hope they do, it will be an honor to shake your hand for a job well done.

Respectfully,

Nelg / Glen

• Upvote 2

Why can't Okie, TK and the rest be run off? What is wrong with us as a forum when we drive off the valuable contributors and keep the bottom feeders? It's a SPECULATIVE investment. No one forced us to invest. Be thankful that you have been given the opportunity to possibly reap unimaginable returns! At the very least, the information people like scooter have brought to this forum would take hours and hours of painstaking work, and we get to benefit from it FOR FREE! I guess I just don't understand what motivates some people. Thank you Scooter and I wish you all the best.

• Upvote 2

Scooter,first thank you for all the information,I have never gone into other sites. I was told that if I wanted true info,to read all by Scooter and Adam. You have been so help-ful to a person that I admit,was so in the dark. Anyway you will be missed and I for 1 am very very grateful for your help. Enjoy your family and as you say lovin life. My prayers are with you and the ones you love. Thanks again God Bless.

• Upvote 1