Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Travelex Dinar Insight

steveflex7

Hi All,

Just wanted to post a personal experience I had today with Travelex. I keep seeing all these bank stories and I wanted to find out for myself what people are saying. I decided to call Travelex to see what they were saying about the Dinar. The woman I spoke with said they weren't selling the dinar because it is currently going through a revaluation. This is all she told me. I urge those of you who don't believe this to simply google the travelex # and find out for yourselves. Anyway, just wanted to share with you guys. Have an awesome day and GO RV!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

and your read it dont you?

May I offer a bit of advice?

At the top of the body text, indicate that you are bringing it over for members to de-bunk.

For example:

"Okie is at it again, making crazy claims.. Let's de-bunk this rumor so others will realize not to take what he says seriously. Also, we can maybe find some truth to this rumor, and or educate others by de-bunking it alone....."

I read them for entertainment value only.... >:)

Lately, the rumorville has increase but mostly its re-runs.... I want some new episodes......

I hate seeing the season finale over & over... :-/

• Upvote 1

Atleast they didn't say it's worthless!!! If they stated it in reval, great sign!!

yea but if you remember there was another post talking about their experience with travel ex and the lady knew it was about to LOP aand knew the rate i mean come on i don't buy it now if they said its in the process then well i can believe that to a degree what made me hesitant with this post is the other post about travelex. I dunno what to believe anymore.

At the top of the body text, indicate that you are bringing it over for members to de-bunk.

For example:

"Okie is at it again, making crazy claims.. Let's de-bunk this rumor so others will realize not to take what he says seriously. Also, we can maybe find some truth to this rumor, and or educate others by de-bunking it alone....."

I read them for entertainment value only.... >smile.gif

Lately, the rumorville has increase but mostly its re-runs.... I want some new episodes......

Well i guess i am not smart enough to make that crap up myself only okie and other goons are i guess a disclaimer is what this is coming to now even if its in the rumor section.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For example:

I read them for entertainment value only.... >:)

Makes sense. If sincere. Unless the one who brings the rumor over here genuinely believes that rumor to be the real thing ( he/she is entitled to believe that, of course)

After reading another rumor about someone's response from travelex and how they aren't trading the dinar because it's currently being rv'd.

I decided to call

I called the park meadows co location. A lady answered the phone and asked if I could exchange my dinar. She said no, and that it had been removed from there list of sanctioned currency. But they aren't currently dealing with it because the rate is currently too unstable.... Which is weird because it has been around 1170 forever.

I asked if she had any idea if they would in the future. She said that she couldn't give out any more info

• Upvote 1

yea but if you remember there was another post talking about their experience with travel ex and the lady knew it was about to LOP aand knew the rate i mean come on i don't buy it now if they said its in the process then well i can believe that to a degree what made me hesitant with this post is the other post about travelex. I dunno what to believe anymore.

Well i guess i am not smart enough to make that crap up myself only okie and other goons are i guess a disclaimer is what this is coming to now even if its in the rumor section.

Understandable - but Easy, remember, DV gets a lot of new members and some may not know who you are.

I see too often where people quickly think the person posting the rumor is the source of the rumor.

Just trying to prevent you from getting Red-rocked! :)

• Upvote 1

Well I have been invested in this for several years now, and this is the first time this has ever happened to me, but when we bought our Dinar, we purchased some for family and friends, not really knowing that it might ever go even above a few cents per dinar. BUT one of those friends that works on the oil lines in Wyoming just went to open an account in Cheyenne(Wells Fargo) I guess. He talked to the foreign exchange lady, who told him that she was invested also, and that,"The authorities are telling us to downplay it's value to customers, to discourage purchasing it, etc, BUT, come and see me when it does rv." I'm not saying that I believe this, but I do know this person myself.My question is....If the lady is invested, either she doesn't have very much, or she is very loyal to staying with Wells Fargo after she is a millionaire????? Does that make any sense? just my logic........I would say, "well if you don't see me here any more, you will know it RV'd." Is that wrong? But like I said I do know that guy personally, and This is what he told us and his dad....so...........hm.........hope hope hope :)

• Upvote 1

Hi All,

Just wanted to post a personal experience I had today with Travelex. I keep seeing all these bank stories and I wanted to find out for myself what people are saying. I decided to call Travelex to see what they were saying about the Dinar. The woman I spoke with said they weren't selling the dinar because it is currently going through a revaluation. This is all she told me. I urge those of you who don't believe this to simply google the travelex # and find out for yourselves. Anyway, just wanted to share with you guys. Have an awesome day and GO RV!

This was almost word for word info off of another site.

I can only assume this is not your experience as well, so I would suggest when you post info from another you specify this....it will only cause confusion.

If you did actually experience this yourself........then disregard.

Thanks for the post!!

Dan

Well I have been invested in this for several years now, and this is the first time this has ever happened to me, but when we bought our Dinar, we purchased some for family and friends, not really knowing that it might ever go even above a few cents per dinar. BUT one of those friends that works on the oil lines in Wyoming just went to open an account in Cheyenne(Wells Fargo) I guess. He talked to the foreign exchange lady, who told him that she was invested also, and that,"The authorities are telling us to downplay it's value to customers, to discourage purchasing it, etc, BUT, come and see me when it does rv." I'm not saying that I believe this, but I do know this person myself.My question is....If the lady is invested, either she doesn't have very much, or she is very loyal to staying with Wells Fargo after she is a millionaire????? Does that make any sense? just my logic........I would say, "well if you don't see me here any more, you will know it RV'd." Is that wrong? But like I said I do know that guy personally, and This is what he told us and his dad....so...........hm.........hope hope hope :)

Potential misinterpretation? You see, she may not have any inside information, but I am sure after numerous inquiries about it she researched it herself. Upon researching it, she likely found that it had potential and invested herself. Which, being a currency trader, she may understand it a little bit.

Regardless of the amount she invested, I think we have to consider a lot about how some people will "spend" or go about their lives post-R/V.

If they're younger, they'll likely re-invest it to live life comfortably the rest of their life.

If they're older, they may consider spending it somewhat more foolishly as the time to spend is expiring.

I would likely need to cash out 10 million + USD value post R/V to consider early retirement. (Have to make sure I account for taxes, some funds to spend while I re-invest the remainder, etc).

• Upvote 1