Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA's take on IQD

harry11

I've been hearing all sorts of things going around about what banks are saying about the IQD. Well, I just walked in a BOA in Texas and asked someone about the IQD. They said they've definitely heard about the IQD, they do not sale IQD and also they don't exchange for IQD. They then said that it was not worth much but it will gain strength in the future. They then went on to tell me that they had a family member in the army stationed in Iraq and that they had bought a lot and that family member was certain it would revalue. I'm new to the site but have been invested for awhile now so take this for what it's worth but I just had to see for myself what BOA was truly saying about the IQD. Thanks for all the good info DV. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I've been hearing all sorts of things going around about what banks are saying about the IQD. Well, I just walked in a BOA in Texas and asked someone about the IQD. They said they've definitely heard about the IQD, they do not sale IQD and also they don't exchange for IQD. They then said that it was not worth much but it will gain strength in the future. They then went on to tell me that they had a family member in the army stationed in Iraq and that they had bought a lot and that family member was certain it would revalue. I'm new to the site but have been invested for awhile now so take this for what it's worth but I just had to see for myself what BOA was truly saying about the IQD. Thanks for all the good info DV. :)

I am not going by what BOA says I believe it when its in my bank account, But there is every good news out there and this site does help bring the news forward for us to see with many eyes looking for it. So I say to welcome to DV the site of People helping people. Join us in chat for fun talks and remember every has an opinion even if it does not match your owen. So remember not to put people down for their opinion. Lets all have fun until this RVs can't be much longer from the promising news we have seen in the last few days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome Harry.....Thanks for sharing......

Welcome Harry11, I bank at BOA, but buy dinars at 1st Convenice Bank here in Texas. 1st Convenice Bank will cash in for us. But I am waiting for my VIP Cert. and cash in where Adam has made deal with. biggrin.gif

I have been treated so well by 1st convenience bank, it is likely I will more fully fund my account after RV. :) :) :)