Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

.lowest possible rate is $5.25

hozer

6-17-2011 Guru TonyTnT The hard part today was that we were not able to talk to a lot of people...today it became a moving target...treasury said today, banking said today...embassy said look for it today...today is the drop dread date...just heard that it must happen today and it is 8pm on the west coast...If not we will see it in the morning...$5.25 to $8.60 or could go up because found lost money in Iraq...lowest possible rate is $5.25 from the banking industry...Already in system...homeland security in the banks

Are these idiots on drugs????

bull1.gif

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

:lmao:

I do not believe for one nano second that this would happen but if it were to come in anywhere near this, I say screw having rentals I'm auctioning off my current home and giving 100% of the proceeds to this organization. My link

Edited by dinarmamma

6-17-2011 Guru TonyTnT The hard part today was that we were not able to talk to a lot of people...today it became a moving target...treasury said today, banking said today...embassy said look for it today...today is the drop dread date...just heard that it must happen today and it is 8pm on the west coast...If not we will see it in the morning...$5.25 to $8.60 or could go up because found lost money in Iraq...lowest possible rate is $5.25 from the banking industry...Already in system...homeland security in the banks

bull1.gif

laugh.gif Your meter pegged out too??

bull1.gif

So your showing 2050 Fecal Hz with a times 10 factor, so lets see, that 30.5 lbs of s_it every 180 degree phase with 4 seconds interval between contractions...............................................that's a whole lot of shiite!!!!emot-eek.gif ( that fecal really hurts)

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 3

.$5.25 to $8.60 or could go up because found lost money in Iraq...lowest possible rate is $5.25 from the banking industry...Already in system...homeland security in the banks

nd Quote

One of the best ( worst) that I have read so far.......Priceless.( literally) in its absolute senselessness...

Edited by umbertino

bull1.gif

IN YOUR DREAMS, COME ON TONY YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Tony, you did too much, Tony"

scarface-tony-montana.jpg

You're the very best picture referencer on this site.... Love it.......

Lowest possible rate is over double of my wildest imagination, lol.

Which is good because it's all a result of somebody else's imagination

So your showing 2050 Fecal Hz with a times 10 factor, so lets see, that 30.5 lbs of s_it every 180 degree phase with 4 seconds interval between contractions...............................................that's a whole lot of shiite!!!!emot-eek.gif ( that fecal really hurts)

Good one.

• Upvote 1

Love it, all of the jokes that is. I should have bought my boss, that just retired, one of those Bullshit meters.

Right now it would be very appropriate to take out that link with all those different fart sounds.... I can't locate it... It would have been perfect for something like this. And not only.

Edited by umbertino