Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

elite power grab

agent sneeky

well guys it's friday and everyone just got paid and has money to spend. oops was told not to say that. darn it what to do. i wish these things had a eraser button well i'll just hit the enter button to make it look like it's not part of my intel post.

well guys its friday and i got some big time intel. as we all know some of the elite met this past week and what was discussed well from what i was told the rv. here is how i was told it played out from my boots on the ground and other high,high,high up contacts. a game of texas hold em was started up to settle this little rv problem we got. my boots on the ground informed me just minutes ago that it was a highly charged and furious battle one for the ages. after hours of intense competition it came down to just two elites one from the west and one representing the eastern elites. the dealer delt and the bets were made and the west went all in on june 2011 and the east all in on june of 2012. the cards were laid out and......................... WE GOT RV!! the west won it all with 5 aces what a hand. some there thought the west cheated but i guess we'll never know and who cares cash in this month. load the boat. go rv!!!!!!!! nuff said.alright. NUFF SAID.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14