Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A sad dinar experience, not for everyone

Thanks for sharing, Gibbs427. Greed truely is a terrible thing...twisted facts & beliefs make it even worse in my opinion. Because it does lead others that have a hope for a better future to go out of their means and abilities. When we were first told of this opportunity I was skeptical, I started researching it, and was moved to the optomists side of the table...we are still there. We did spend a bit in hopes of a better future as well...but we remain grounded and within our means.

Only risk what you can afford, stay grounded because if sounds too good to be true...it most likely is as is the case with most situations. I'm still hoping to come across a '63 Chevy add for small change that ends up being an outstanding '63 Corvette split-window...but I'm not holding my breath for it!!

Stay safe everyone and my best to the young man and his family...

• Upvote 1

If true that's very sad..... If true I hope the young man recovers perfectly and as quick as possible.... Having said that.... The Dinar currency as such can't be held responsible for something like that...Or anything similar to that .... And in the end, nobody can be held responsible and get blamed as we and only we are in the end the ones responsible for our own actions. ...

Again, if true I wish the young man the very best in life and a super speedy recovery.

DRINK ANOTHER AND HAVE ONE ON ME, CAUSE BEFORE VERY LONG WE WILL BE TOASTING TO TO GREAT INVESTMENT AND A HELLUVA RIDE.... GOOD LUCK BROTHA AND DV FOLK!!

BEER IS COLD AND MUSIC IS LOUD, THROW A FEW HORSE SHOES OR WASHERS, AND ENJOY LIFE... IT WILL COME... JUST GIVE IT TIME AND BELIEVE NO PUMPERS OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER.... YOU HOLD YOUR OWN DESTINY... IF THE DINAR DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO THEN YOU WILL KNOW.... WE ARE NO LONGER BROKE WITH CHINA!!

ADIOS EN VAYA CONDIOS!! (GO WITH GOD) AND DRINK A FEW ON THE WAY!!

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE AND ENCOURAGE IT!!

xoxoxoxxo DV

:D

• Upvote 1

If true that's very sad..... If true I hope the young man recovers perfectly and as quick as possible.... Having said that.... The Dinar currency as such can't be held responsible for something like that...Or anything similar to that .... And in the end, nobody can be held responsible and get blamed as we and only we are in the end the ones responsible for our own actions. ...

Again, if true I wish the young man the very best in life and a super speedy recovery.

Know this, my imagination is not near good enough to have just "created" such an event.

This was an experience that I myself had.

In response to comments about the young man being responsible, perhaps.

Remember when Orson Wells did the "War of the World's" radio broadcast and people committed suicide?

Who was responsible for those suicides? Those people themselves or Orson Wells?

That is a question that I can not answer.

I make no intention as to who to blame and maybe such a choice should be left to higher powers.

• Upvote 2

There are ways to continue benefiting from this investment without benefitting pumpers.

1) First of all, don't follow them, subscribe to them, jump on their conference calls, follow their chats, and so forth.

2) If you wish to purchase more IQD, do so through a different channel. Any time you can invest directly, you may get the most benefits.

Money is money, so consider going through a bank for IQD. (If you are able to find one)

Consider opening an account such as Warka (I understand that to be a process, so keep that in mind)

** It never hurts to diversify your holdings. I hope I don't regret taking my own advice. All eggs in one basket may be a bad thing.

See, in my opinion, pumps tend to pump 2 things on a continuing basis.

1) That it is imminent.... This would potentially prevent you from setting up a Warka account, but it doesn't help prevent those that went to banks. That was easy for them. (Not so much now with many that have no longer offered IQD).

2) The high rates push you to tell many others. You figure that they may be reaching the highest potential, so the higher the rate will mean the more likely it will fall at a reasonable level. Ideally thinking, a lot of people who have heard $3 may think $1 is reasonable. People who hear a lot of $1 talk think 30-40 cents is likely.

Sadly, this story proves that the pumps have fed off of others in numerous ways such as, creating a following which boosts their egos, benefit from side revenue (Such as site hits, advertising from IQD traders, and informing of their own side business such as setting up off-shores). Not to mention the likelihood many people have spent more than they could afford...

As people realize that, they may not listen to them as much or take them with any grain of salt whatsoever.

This so sad! I posted a PERSPECTIVE on DD about 2 months ago, thinking about what people will do to get the last minute or last dollar dinar based on INTELL,HYPE or pure BS, and if it did not work out, the possible harm this may bring from this...Someone hurting or harmining themselves due to BS posts!..maybe you can find it in the arcives...site member perspective, and and site members chime in. I only know because when I first got in to this...That was ME! Caught up in the Hype, Instant millionaire...It took me a while to find a forum that really did put it in perspective! Thanks DV... i just wish more people could find it sooner! I hope a full and speedy recovery for this person.

• Upvote 4

that is a horrible story

have to say on this post, since so many are over here, that everyone missed the post yesterday about the family in Arizona sitting on the edge of the 2nd worst wildfire in their states history. I felt like everyone was so caught up in the rumors of the day, a very important 'this is happening' kind of thing was missed. Those people need some prayers and a kind word too.

thanks~~

• Upvote 1

That is a very sad story...

Unfortunately, it was ultimately his decision to believe that heavily in rumors and rush out and endanger his life. Wisdom is what is required in exciting ventures like this and discretion is a key component of wisdom. He should have consulted other members on the forum, his friends, his family, and weighed all information before rushing out to buy more. It's about personal tolerance for things, and unfortunately, regardless of how much something is hyped up, it's not those who hype it up that are responsible for his death. Just as if someone who hypes up a new movie to friends and people on a internet forum and their opinion is trusted, and so an eager moviewatcher rushes out to go watch it and dies on the way to the movie. It's the same thing... Sorry for the loss, it's always disappointing when someone dies due to an unreasonable circumstance such as that, but it's not the internet rumor-mongers' faults anymore than it is the person who collided with him and killed him on the road. Just sayin'...

Very sad story. And for each person who reads it, a different lesson will emerge.

One of the comments mentioned that very few people would be informed in any way by this story, considering the limited scope here I suppose. But guess what? Just as it was you in the next cubicle in the emergency room that day, and just as it was your son who spoke with the daughter in the waiting room, there will be at least one person, and perhaps only one, who will read your story and benefit from it.

There is reason in everythng. Nothing is accidental. You were meant to hear this, and share it. Someone is meant to read it and have it alter their lives ... for the better I am sure. So, you have done your part. Don't think it is a small part, Being called to share your story makes it certain that your part is essential.

Good for you, for listening to the wee small voice that made you sit down and type it out for us ... one of us may never know just how much you have helped.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

blaming others and hand me outs, thats the problem that's wrong with this country

Yes, hand outs and entitlements are a huge problem for this country. But now, desperate times call for desperate measures...How many Americans, people invested in this are a broken refridgerator form complete financial ruin? People need to put their hope someplace...but if lies, pumping, and mis guidence lead to false hopes, who is to blame? Sorry to say, many people have but ONE chance to make the leap of faith...but if there are people claiming there is to be a salvation in the next day or two, with out any real proof where is the blood? Now days people are brought up to be sheep..wolves prey on sheep. How could not a person in such dire straights possibly make a rational decision...Spend xxxxx amount on DINAR or pay for my basic needs..If I buy DINAR, so and so says I am going to be a millionair, If my electrict gets shut off, I'll deal with it next week because, I'm going to be rich! People do need to take responsability for what they post!

• Upvote 2

Gibbs, to try and blame this on the guru's and pumper's is 100% wrong and you must relieze that no one was behind the wheel but the person who is in the hospital (even if this is true). If someone thinks that this is so important to go out and break the law then maybe they got what they were really asking for all along. I don't like those that put out false information as much as the next guy but I can't see blaming them for something like what you are stating. Many of us have been in this investment since the beginning and you are the first one to write that going after dinars may have been responsible for this guys accident.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gibbs , Thankyou for sharing you heart and your experience. We are placed for reasons bigger than what we ever see around people and situations. You didn't "decide" to go to the ER but was in the right place at the right time to experience an event

that perhaps you're not even done with yet!!. I often consider the "fruit" of our efforts and endeavors and what long term or even eternal impact it will have. I can only imagine the long moments of pondering what to do with what you experienced.....thankyou for doing the right thing!!

I share your hope that a little temperance is used at both ends, the telling and the hearing stories, rumors, etc.; any blessing, of any kind, we ever receive carries a responsibility of stewardship and though we may indeed receive great blessings in our lifetime they fall right through our fingers

from insufficient or improper preperation for those blessings.

Perhaps you'll have additional oppportunities to meet ,see, talk with this young man and his family to influence them in some way for their blessing and now thats not neccisarily(sp) money but understanding and healing.

I wish YOU all the best and hope all is well after your own ER visit!!

wc41