Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Date and Rate!

iqdheadlines

I do not have any sources or secret intel but I do know the rate and the date of when the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is going to occur 100% guaranteed.

Date: 27/06/2011

Rate: $3.86

I believe him! I mean he has no reason to make this up and just look all the info he has to back up his prediction! He even helped validate his claim by starting off stating "I do not have any sources or secret intel". Now that makes me know this guy MUST be a prophet.

27/06/2011 it is then!

BLAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

I do not have any sources or secret intel but I do know the rate and the date of when the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is going to occur 100% guaranteed.

Date: 27/06/2011

Rate: $3.86

I like it (of course I would, I use similar rational). Umbrella drinks for everyone by the 4th of July!

G'donya!

• Upvote 1

I'm sick and tired of all the dishonest pumpers out there...........so I decided the best way to fix that problem and stop it from occurring is by being an honest and factual pumper.

the only thing you are missing are the facts! Other than that, you got it, well minus the honest part.

Edited by hoopdog

I'm sick and tired of all the dishonest pumpers out there...........so I decided the best way to fix that problem and stop it from occurring is by being an honest and factual pumper.

Ah Jeez! And I was just about to say that Aussies do NOT pump!!!

And then you go on and call yuorself a FaCTUAL Pumper....ah well...mate...we'll see...

see you in Brisbane for the cash in....!!!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie R R V!!!...oops sorry, i meant R R I

cheers from QLD

just so we're all on the same page ---

guar·an·tee

noun1.a promise or assurance, especially one in writing, thatsomething is of specified quality, content, benefit, etc., orthat it will perform satisfactorily for a given length of time: amoney-back guarantee.2.guaranty ( defs. 1, 2 ) .3.something that assures a particular outcome or condition:Wealth is no guarantee of happiness. (love the example used!)

–verb (used with object)6.to secure, as by giving or taking security.7.to make oneself answerable for (something) on behalf of someone else who is primarily responsible: to guarantee the fulfillment of a contract.8.to undertake to ensure for another, as rights or possessions.

The legal definition is even MORE fun! ....hhmmm it IS in writing ;)

• Upvote 1

A lop & a RV to 3.8 to 1. Your 1 Million ID becomes 1,000 ID x 3.8. Your investment of about $1,000 for 1 Million ID will be revalued at 1,000ID x 3.8 or nearly $4,000 or 4 times your original investement. A 400% profit is not bad.

The only new millionaire will be those that invested US $250,000 or more ID.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3