Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IF YOU NEED TO RELAX AND NOT THINK OF DINARS

stevethecloser

I am a member I don't mnake any money pon this this has nothing to do with business but if the dinars are driving you crazy go to this site and go to a place there where you can relax. No Charge click below xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Try it you might like it and you don't have to let anyone that I recommended it and it might help you to relax.

Thanks I had to move this to off topic posts, Please do not advertise other website businesses. This is not Dinar related. Peace.

First of all this is not a business it is a non profit place where people can go and learn how to mediate but I am trying to get people to relax and deal that the rv has to happen with God decides it not the dinar pumpers.

From steve the closer

First of all this is not a business it is a non profit place where people can go and learn how to mediate but I am trying to get people to relax and deal that the rv has to happen with God decides it not the dinar pumpers.

From steve the closer

Spelling always helps. I will presume you meant meditate not mediate. Now very simply put READ THE FORUM RULES. I do not own this site but the owner does not want other businesses posted on his site for advertisement. When the Dinar Investors feel they need to relax they can call a therapist, have a drink, take a pill or better still walk away from the computer. No one here asked you to teach or lead people how to relax. Nuff said. Peace.

IF YOU NEED TO RELAX AND NOT THINK OF DINARS

DRINK BEER AND LOTS OF IT, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT...YOU ARE DRUNK AND HAVING A BLAST....

SO THEREFORE I TAKE MY OWN ADVICE AND "POPS" THE TOP TO SOME MUCH NEEDED COLD ADULT BEVERAGES....

THERE WILL BE NO RV ON A FRIDAY ANYWAY.... SO STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS AND HEED MY ADVICE....

ADIOS EN VAYA CON DIOS AND STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!! IM OUT FOR A WHILE... GONNA GET DRUNK AND DRINK MY DINAR WOES AWAY!

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO THE SAME!!

PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS AND THE USA..

ROLL RV!!!

• Upvote 1