Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UNSC informed of post DFI plans

Great post. I do have a question and not sure if anyone else has posed it . Would the DFI funds ,in us dollars, be worth more if they did decide to rv ? Once released to them and the did revalue their currency, would the entire fund now be worth that much more at the new adjusted rate ? Just curious.

Great post. I do have a question and not sure if anyone else has posed it . Would the DFI funds ,in us dollars, be worth more if they did decide to rv ? Once released to them and the did revalue their currency, would the entire fund now be worth that much more at the new adjusted rate ? Just curious.

GOOD QUESTION!!!

I think they would have to convert the usd to iqd for that to occur........(maybe they will!)

• Downvote 1

I think they would have to convert the usd to iqd for that to occur........(maybe they will!)

It would seem like they could get more bang for their buck by doing this. Pay back everyone and still have a good amount left over. Unless there were some conditions that were placed by the US but it would seem as though this is their money to do with as they choose.

Thanks for the informative post! Something for faith to hang it's hat on! Go RV! Happy Father's Day! Keep making memories with your kids that will outlive your lifetime and bring a smile to their face when they pause to remember you in the next generation! Blessings! cool.gif

RSS, solid post. Really doesn't mean anything related to RV, RI, RD, LOP or no-LOP....but at least, that lessens the amount of USD that will be supporting what was formerly known as DFI or more correctly, the black hole the USG threw money into. Now we wait and see what Geitner and Bernanke has up their sleeve...that's the 64-thousand dollar question.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

....................................................................His version of this roller coaster ride..................... GO RV! :P ..........................................................