Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UNSC informed of post DFI plans

Just a random thought. Has anyone considered the fact that by releasing the DFI to Iraq, we are in essence giving them access to a huge amount of money. US dollars, specifically. My thought is this, if Iraq has access to xxx USD, why would they RV/RI/RD. Just a thought, or am I playing in an entirely different field than everyone else. Not asking for bashing or looking to stir up any problems, just a thought that is swimming in my head. Please, do not drown the poster. :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post rsskelton - that's great news..... smile.gif

Nana-d if it was posted earlier - I didn't see it either....

Yeah, I realized it only after I'd started reading the link rsskelton posted and it seemed so familiar. It was posted by wshflthnkn, only he had the article posted with the link...rolleyes.gif

• Downvote 1

Just a random thought. Has anyone considered the fact that by releasing the DFI to Iraq, we are in essence giving them access to a huge amount of money. US dollars, specifically. My thought is this, if Iraq has access to xxx USD, why would they RV/RI/RD. Just a thought, or am I playing in an entirely different field than everyone else. Not asking for bashing or looking to stir up any problems, just a thought that is swimming in my head. Please, do not drown the poster. :)

this is true d flake we are giving them lots and lots of money { but the money is iraqs own money } go too d-f-i funds .com and read it is the money that was taking away from accounts owned by ol ding d o n g sadam guy, his sons and anyone else that was involved in the take down many years ago,,it is around a few billion if i remeber right it has been sitting in the holding area drawing interest { only being used to purchase needful things for iraq people {wheat grains, building and medical supply } that is what d-f-i means so if we turn over the money they need to get the r v over with ,,or the billions of dinar will just disappear and all will have been for nothing { my own thought }

• Upvote 2

It's a good thing. Any US dollars not spent will be transferred over to a holdings account. No more tax payer funds being deposited from US in an on-going DFI fund. They will have to do something with their own currency soon, one would think...

Good post!

• Upvote 1

This is big news. This clears the way to RV. Iraq is now a bona fide full member of the IMF with a viable & tradable currency. Iraq is out of bankruptcy. All legal Itn'l issues resolved. USA & Iraq are in talks of most favored nation trade agreements. Obama wants to start a US-Arab Free Trade Zone. Iraq Stock exchange is off to a great start. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon All....

Went to the KUNA site and read the news article. In my estimation, if Kuwait is publishing this news, then it must be very important to them.

Very good post 'RSSKELTON'.

If you take the culmination of information from Scooter, Sonny1, Adam Montanas chat log, and all of the verified facts recently published; then we may be just seeing this venture materialize very soon!

Hope everyone has a great day!

GG