Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poll to check your math understanding

FishMan1969

Conversion test... once again  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which number would you rather see on the home page of the CBI in the sell column following the U S dollar row?

Please do not post anything, and just click your answer on the poll....

For those that don't read and just post anyways.... The last sentence was a complete waste.

You can bump this if you feel so inclined.

??????????????????????????? WHAT THE ????????????????? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Please do not post anything, and just click your answer on the poll....

For those that don't read and just post anyways.... The last sentence was a complete waste.

You can bump this if you feel so inclined.

OK handsome :huh: I hope at some point you're going to clue these people in on their misunderstanding since they're hoping to screw themselves out of some serious cashola. I don't think everyone understands what they should be looking for.

OK handsome :huh: I hope at some point you're going to clue these people in on their misunderstanding since they're hoping to screw themselves out of some serious cashola. I don't think everyone understands what they should be looking for.

I think that is the purpose of the poll.

(to assist people that may not be too sure on what they are looking for)

• Upvote 1

I think that is the purpose of the poll.

(to assist people that may not be too sure on what they are looking for)

Ok, good. Just making sure, so many people get confused about this. Thanks for taking the time for this, I'm sure many will appreciate it.

I voted I hope I read this right as the doll being 5.25 to on dinar if thats not what you wanted than I have no idea.

No, you want the dollar to be worth only .19 dinar

This means that your 1 dollar is only worth .19 of a dinar or if you have 1 dinar it is worth 5.25

So you want to see .19 on the cbi website, you won't, but it would be the best choice on the list

This means that your 1 dollar is only worth .19 of a dinar or if you have 1 dinar it is worth 5.25

So you want to see .19 on the cbi website, you won't, but it would be the best choice on the list

Perfect explanation.

Which if everyone understands it... the 37% of people that got it right should be happy, and the 63% of people that got it wrong, should think about it and figure it out in their head so no one screws them over.

I am really sick of seeing the 1170.000 on that home page and will be beyond happy to see it change.

guess you didn't read what I wrote correctly as I said was not sure what the question implied I want the dollar to be 5.25 to 1 dinar I believe I did say that when I said I voted.