Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Chase Bank Stories are also FALSE

REALbankintel

I am a former chase employee, spoke to some higher ups, and they confirmed the story about $5.25 is a flat out lie and disgusting.... MORE BS DEBUNKED... do not let them pump you!!!!

I posted a thread a while back saying all bank rumors are BS and I stand by that statement still see below

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/67600-lets-put-all-these-bank-rumors-to-rest/page__p__495415__fromsearch__1entry495415

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

RealBankIntel I have seen your dumper posts over time and would like to ask you WHY do you keep coming back??? If this deal is such a bust, why do you have such a huge interest in it? Also, just out of curiosity, What position were you employed as a Former bank employee and at what branch, what city and what time period?

Namaste

• Upvote 5

People deserve to knowvthe truth, if you can't handle it, why do YOU keep coming back? I'm batting 1000, what are the "gurus" batting? 0-1000. "NUFF SAID."

I want the RV just as much as anyone, just because I state what I know doesn't mean I'm not for this baby. Why does it bother you that I speak the truth? Out of curiosity, what's so wrong about stating facts? I never I said I don't want this to happen, I just am sick of all the BS so i put an end to it with real bank intel. Pun intended.

• Upvote 1

I am a former chase employee, spoke to some higher ups, and they confirmed the story about $5.25 is a flat out lie and disgusting.... MORE BS DEBUNKED... do not let them pump you!!!!

its really simple, somebody out there is making up this crap to get us to buy more dinar, or for some other reason. i wish we could track the original post back to the person who posted it and cut the power to their computer so they cant post b.s. anymore. its sad that there are alot of people who believe this stuff (the chase bank rumor).

People deserve to knowvthe truth, if you can't handle it, why do YOU keep coming back? I'm batting 1000, what are the "gurus" batting? 0-1000. "NUFF SAID."

I want the RV just as much as anyone, just because I state what I know doesn't mean I'm not for this baby. Why does it bother you that I speak the truth? Out of curiosity, what's so wrong about stating facts? I never I said I don't want this to happen, I just am sick of all the BS so i put an end to it with real bank intel. Pun intended.

Real bank intel? We never could have figured out for ourselves that all of the bank intel was bogus. Thank you so much! Gee whiz......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone in a bank with financial information is bound by policies and federal laws not to be an idiot and reveal anything, it's punishable by prison and high fines etc. There is no way in hell that customer service personel would be privy to this info obviously. I have spoken to my personal banker in Chicago with Citi fx and they would not even quote me a rate at the present time. My point is, if anyone knows something there is not a chance in hell that they would risk everything for something as goofy as telling a dinar holder who is going to run out an broadcast it to the World via forum. lol :lol:

Sorry if I offend anyone. I like these bank rumors too.

Edited by LaGrange
  • Upvote 1

I don't mean for this to sound disrespectful or anything, but how does someone who had only been a member for less than a month, get to be an Advanced Member? I've been a member for two years and am only a Junior Member. Just asking.

gotta post, post, post Check out my join date

Of course not. Never.

Anyone in a bank with financial information is bound by policies and federal laws not to be an idiot and reveal anything, it's punishable by prison and high fines etc. There is no way in hell that customer service personel would be privy to this info obviously. I have spoken to my personal banker in Chicago with Citi fx and they would not even quote me a rate at the present time. My point is, if anyone knows something there is not a chance in hell that they would risk everything for something as goofy as telling a dinar holder who is going to run out an broadcast it to the World via forum. lol :lol:

Sorry if I offend anyone. I like these bank rumors too.

Agreed and thanks for stating that. ...Always good to be reminded.... Better one more time than one time less.

Dont know how these pumpers sleep at night

End Quote

Are you kidding me? they sleep better than you and I and all........

I don't mean for this to sound disrespectful or anything, but how does someone who had only been a member for less than a month, get to be an Advanced Member? I've been a member for two years and am only a Junior Member. Just asking.

I'd say it depends on the number of posts.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

What am I going to do with all the extra dinar I bought?

It is a numbers game. I think once you post over 50, you are an Advanced. Quantity, not quality. I have over a 1,000 posts and I know nothing. Just a big mouth that speaks its mind. I can't help myself.

If I knew how to upload a youtube video, I would post a link for "Another one bites the dust" by Queen. I'm technologically challanged, so just picture it your brain.

Copy & paste specific link from youtube to here... Simple

Edited by umbertino

Realbankintel can u help bring a FNG up to speed...

Why wont US banks care about the RV?

Arent some US BAnks lined up to do business there and waiting for this to pop same as you & me?

Not being ugly, but are you serious or is this sarcasm? If serious, you've been here since January and need to do some more reading. If sarcasm, well, that was pretty d*&n funny.

Copy & paste specific link from youtube to here... Simple

Thank you! Let's see if it works...

There's a commercial in it. :(

Edited by WorkerBee