Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Frank 26 recording and PTR***

easyrider

You have to listen to this call with Frank tonight. Joe in Puerto Rico saw the IQD rate at $5.25!!!!!! Frank got a call from an American in Iraq who cashed out today and said the US will be cashing out tomorrow!!!! A gentleman friend TODAY in Egypt saw on Iraqi TV that the currency was about to be revalued. Lots of news and we may see this tonight!!!!!!

Here you go Family..........Start the recording and scroll to the 66:40 mark past Frank's business part if you only want intel - its all good - listen to the end...

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=58112-17-65-67-17-65-6727-17-65-676329-17-65-67107-17-65-67-17-65-6782-46-73124;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

PTR call just got over so you can listen to the recording. Contact at the UST said we will see it TOMORROW. and much much more!!!!

Recorded CC PTR # (available within a few minutes of the end of the call) 760-569-7699 701835 #

Hear ya there!

zzzzzzzzz,.....

Tony - We got word from Treasury - YOU WON"T believe this - He wasn't gonna call again till it was done and he called me today. It's done and ready for Thursday .......Today received call IT's DONE and Obama signed paperwork you will see it on Thursday nite it's done - we have crossed the finish line it's over - Dan's bank said it's a scam and then his bank says they can't talk about it - Dan relayed to banker about PR release and for someone to put it in writing ... .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Tony - We got word from Treasury - YOU WON"T believe this - He wasn't gonna call again till it was done and he called me today. It's done and ready for Thursday .......Today received call IT's DONE and Obama signed paperwork you will see it on Thursday nite it's done - we have crossed the finish line it's over - Dan's bank said it's a scam and then his bank says they can't talk about it - Dan relayed to banker about PR release and for someone to put it in writing .

Why would Obama need to sign off on it?

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This guy sounds like he would molest somebody.

Now that's funny kind of goes with a quote I was thinking but afraid it may be a little too much for the forum. Yours btw was much more tame than what I was going to say :P

Edited by dinarmamma

Scooby Doo,

I don't post much, BUT I have to tell you that your pictures, avatars, whatever are too funny! Loved Weiner's bare chest a couple of weeks ago. Please keep entertaining us!

Thanks John. As long as famous people keep providing such entertainment material I'll keep taking advantage of it.

• Downvote 1

Scooby Doo,

I don't post much, BUT I have to tell you that your pictures, avatars, whatever are too funny! Loved Weiner's bare chest a couple of weeks ago. Please keep entertaining us!

Oh thank goodness, I really thought that Scooby Doo had taken a pic of his own chest and put it on here. I didn't want to say anything to offend him but I really grossed out that an adult man would post that as his avatar on this forum. Worried he'd gone a little loony waiting for the RV to happen.

• Upvote 1

It is pretty easy pickins' these days. Do you think Edwards knew he was posing for a mug shot?

I'm sure that he did. He's a lawyer after all. He knows the process. And he's a politician so he knows that the mug shot will be made public. The last thing he wants is an ugly scowl on his face in a mug shot going viral. It's very common for politicians to smile for the mug shot camera to avoid looking sinister. Check out Tom Delay's mug shot.

Oh thank goodness, I really thought that Scooby Doo had taken a pic of his own chest and put it on here. I didn't want to say anything to offend him but I really grossed out that an adult man would post that as his avatar on this forum. Worried he'd gone a little loony waiting for the RV to happen.

:lol:Sorry, dinarmmama. I guess I assume that everybody follows these stories as closely as I do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:lol:Sorry, dinarmmama. I guess I assume that everybody follows these stories as closely as I do.

Yeah, I only got a small glimps of the pic on Conan and they had writing over it (full body pic) now I just listen to the stories and read but don't usually look at the pics. I'm no prude but something about his pics just creep me out. Do love your latest pic though, that's awesome!