Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV ANNOUNCEMENT - DID I MISS IT?

We had another RV prediction, that was to happen by 5 PM EST. I am on the west coast, and it hasn't been posted yet. Did I miss something, or is PTR wrong again? If they are right, I still have 1 hour to get to the bank! Oh well, the nice thing about this ride is, someone will predict another RV soon! Daaannngggg Itttt!

:):):)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well my banker called me..(first clue this is BS joke post)....and said that I could come down to the bank for a private RV tonite. He said he read an email I forwarded him fro OKIE.....(second clue).... and he would honor his rate quote. I did not dare ask him which one because all are high enough for me....LOL

• Upvote 3

if the PTR members got to cash in first --well that means 2 or3 days from now us dv members will get a better spread and more competion for our business --Thanks PTR we got more than you just by waiting ,being patient and having the best intell

OUR Thanks again

capt cliff

• Upvote 2

if the PTR members got to cash in first --well that means 2 or3 days from now us dv members will get a better spread and more competion for our business --Thanks PTR we got more than you just by waiting ,being patient and having the best intell

OUR Thanks again

capt cliff

It just shows sometimes It's good to come in last. In the end we are the winner.2 to 3 days sounds good to me. :D They're going to be wishing that they were DV members.

• Upvote 1

No, we need somebody to find out who these idiots are and beat the crap out them to stop this nonsense. I know people who contemplate suicide becaue of these rumors and then nothing happens. It's getting darn ridiculous. STOP IT you fools!

• Upvote 1

In the USA on days off now,, another lie from PTR today as in everyday.

Going back to Dubai tomorrow night.

PTR should not play this cashing in lie anymore there,,too many of us in DXB will make you look alike a fool once again.

But I think you have that permanent sign attached to you now.

In the USA on days off now,, another lie from PTR today as in everyday.

Going back to Dubai tomorrow night.

PTR should not play this cashing in lie anymore there,,too many of us in DXB will make you look alike a fool once again.

But I think you have that permanent sign attached to you now.

Safe travels friend!!

Adios en vaya con dios. Stay thirsty bud!!