Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV to be announced 5 pm – 7 pm EST: PTR

nointel

rumor from unknown poster. not mine.

I have a second hand contractor contact in Iraq who has some confidential Intel in Baghdad I hate that term. Anyway, while he was on the phone, he received two text messages from separate sources and both said the RV will be announced between 5pm and 7pm EST, which is around midnight in Iraq. I’ve heard from two sources today that Maliki has been the problem and in a power struggle and offering ridiculous levels of resistance so he doesn’t lose his position. He was apparently given an ultimatum that either he sign off and agree to the conditions or he will be forcefully removed and they will have to fill his position which could take a couple weeks to a couple of months. So if it doesn’t happen today, it may take a while.

From the information I just received it SOUNDS like they may have forced Maliki’s hand and IF the information is correct, then we should look for the RV to be announced today between 5pm–7pm EST today. I’m cautiously and sceptically optimistic Talk about an oxymoron!

Hum, now I understand how Dan and Tony feel about their Intel sources. I have no idea how to confirm this, but I know what I just heard with my own ears. I don’t know if the information is accurate, but it’s what just happened and the information came from Iraq from a live person who has been invested in Dinars for three years and has been waiting just like you and me. It didn’t come from some post or article but from his insider sources who have apparently been privy to minute by minute information.

It’s now 10:20 am PCT where I am. So guess we’ll see folks!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

I love the rumors that give short notice... Its almost as they think that people will believe them more as some information flies a little bit prior to actually happening.

I wonder when we will start seeing rumors posted where it is claimed to happen within the existing hour?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh brother!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: IS CORRECT, AND THIS IS PURE B.S. WHEN THE R.V. DOES HAPPEN THERE WILL BE NO ANNOUNCEMENT UNTIL AFTER IT HAPPENS IF AT ALL. YOU WILL SEE IT BEFORE YOU HEAR ABOUT IT!! THATS IS IF YOU ARE LOOKING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by InItSince05

whats with this 'window' BS. 'Between 5-7pm' If Shabibi is going to make an announcement, believe me he knows exactly what time the TV crews and reporters will be there and knows precisely when he will say his peace.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I just called Shibbi and he chewed me out for waking him up. He said "do you think I am gonna get out of be at midnight and annouce it, no I'll do it tomorrow after I have breakfast at McDonalds and drink my coffee" . Then he hung up on me. Can you believe that :lol::rolleyes::blink: NOT... I am ready for the RV and think it will happen this month but not from 5-7pm est. I'll take back my comment if it does though. ;) I was just trying to be funny, so don't feak out on me.

• Upvote 3

I love the rumors that give short notice... Its almost as they think that people will believe them more as some information flies a little bit prior to actually happening.

I wonder when we will start seeing rumors posted where it is claimed to happen within the existing hour?

Doppler Shift - sound, light and RF energy travel at different speeds and will arrive at different times

Dopelar Shift - If you say the same dumb things often enough and fast enough, they are perceived as truth on arrival.

Our "Gurus" are masters of Dopelar Shift.

The State Police use Doppler Shift to determine our speed prior to charging us for being able to go that fast

:);)

rumor from unknown poster. not mine.

I have a second hand contractor contact in Iraq who has some confidential Intel in Baghdad I hate that term. Anyway, while he was on the phone, he received two text messages from separate sources and both said the RV will be announced between 5pm and 7pm EST, which is around midnight in Iraq. I’ve heard from two sources today that Maliki has been the problem and in a power struggle and offering ridiculous levels of resistance so he doesn’t lose his position. He was apparently given an ultimatum that either he sign off and agree to the conditions or he will be forcefully removed and they will have to fill his position which could take a couple weeks to a couple of months. So if it doesn’t happen today, it may take a while.

From the information I just received it SOUNDS like they may have forced Maliki’s hand and IF the information is correct, then we should look for the RV to be announced today between 5pm–7pm EST today. I’m cautiously and sceptically optimistic Talk about an oxymoron!

Hum, now I understand how Dan and Tony feel about their Intel sources. I have no idea how to confirm this, but I know what I just heard with my own ears. I don’t know if the information is accurate, but it’s what just happened and the information came from Iraq from a live person who has been invested in Dinars for three years and has been waiting just like you and me. It didn’t come from some post or article but from his insider sources who have apparently been privy to minute by minute information.

It’s now 10:20 am PCT where I am. So guess we’ll see folks!

I STOP READING AFTER SECOND HAND CONTRACTOR CONTACT.. :P:P:lol: