Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOOD NEWS AGAIN :) Iraq- Parliament approves its 13 trillion and 940 billion dinar budget for 2011

(MENAFN – Aswat Al-Iraq) The Parliament of northern Iraq’s Kurdistan Region has approved on Tuesday the Region’s 2011 general budget of 13 trillions (t) and 940 billion (B) Iraqi dinars (US$ 12 billions and 478 millions approx.), a Kurdistan Legislature said.

“The Kurdistan Parliament has approved today (Tuesday) the Region’s 2011 Budget, with a 68 majority votes, compared with 25 votes,” Aso Karim told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

He said the Parliament had also approved the deduction of 10% of the salaries of the Iraqi Kurdistan Presidencies, i.e.

the President, the Prime Minister and the Parliament Speaker, as well as their deputies, ministers, MPs, and other leading officials.

Noteworthy is that the Kurdistan Parliament had held its first session to discuss the Region’s new budget on 16/5/2011, passed by the its Council of Ministers on Feb.

27 last, estimated at 13 trillions (t) and 940 billion (B) Iraqi dinars.

http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story_s.asp?StoryId=1093417837

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I know it's closer now than ever before, I wish "some" of my other friends listened...SUre wish I could keep some of this money, it sure is perty...oh well...time to spend most of it spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.....thank you Jesus! Go RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I know it's closer now than ever before, I wish "some" of my other friends listened...SUre wish I could keep some of this money, it sure is perty...oh well...time to spend most of it spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.....thank you Jesus! Go RV!!!!!!

now if those 2 in kurdistan can actually go to war against each other and come through it all to get that region to where it is now, you would think they could get M and A to stop their infitting and work this out

noob question, this is good news but how does it benefit RV?

In a manner of speaking, any news from the ME that isn't destructive to the political process is good news for an RV...... Let's hope that enough positives continue to materialize that the global marketsget a sense of growing stability in the region. That will be key to real economic growth.

This is a great find and as 2 others have stated that this is for Kurdistan Region which is good... I would encourage all of you to click the link and look at the date of the article...

June 1 2011

None the less.... good info for 15 days ago!!

Thanks for the post!!

LMAO....this is for KURDISTAN......AND its for 13.940 TRILLION (WITH A "T") Dinars.

Here is a hint....TRILLIONS OF DINARS will NOT get you your coveted millions on you dinar "investment"....now had it said BILLIONS that would be another story :P

huh.gif Trillions ... Billions... do you have that backwards or you just funnin?

The interesting part in this article is that the USD value of this budget release would not even come close to supporting the daily, monthly, or fiscal year spending responsibilities that the Iraqi government has approved and signed off on for the continued development of Iraq. There is no way they could pay for all the projects they have with numerous companies doing projects in Iraq, let alone the government projects. To ask a country like Iraq or any country for that matter to live off of $12 billion 940 million USD would be morally and practically impossible. RV is close or indeed in the process as we speak.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

The interesting part in this article is that the USD value of this budget release would not even come close to supporting the daily, monthly, or fiscal year spending responsibilities that the Iraqi government has approved and signed off on for the continued development of Iraq. There is no way they could pay for all the projects they have with numerous companies doing projects in Iraq, let alone the government projects. To ask a country like Iraq or any country for that matter to live off of $12 billion 940 million USD would be morally and practically impossible. RV is close or indeed in the process as we speak.

Now your talking easy... your in the zone now man! wink.gif GO RV!!!