Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's Get in Agreement Here!

Sonnet

I desperately wish that we could get in agreement here . . . we, as Christians know that when we come into unity that HE says that HE will be there, also. I do believe that HE will be bringing wealth into the Kingdom of God during this last days because that's what HIS Word says! The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous (our righteousness is in HIM).

James 3:16 KJV

For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evilwork.

Let us not participate in any bashing or harsh words . . . we are supposed to bless people! None of us know when the Dinar will RV but we can stand in agreement that our Master does know and we trust HIM to bring it forth at the right time. HE knows that most of us are in need and I believe that it will not be much longer. However, that is just what I believe!

I do not want us to open a door for the enemy to delay or steal what HE has for us. Our mouths can cause all kinds of destruction. You guys are awesome and I love DV but can we agree to stand and watch? Thanks for listening . . .

P.S. Of course, there is no problem with good, honest criticism.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 6

Umbertino . . . you may be right! I questioned it when I posted here, however, the subject is coming into agreement about the Dinar RV so, I posted here. Perhaps, the mods will move it, if they agree with you.

Also, this forum is where most of the discord is. Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I desperately wish that we could get in agreement here . . . we, as Christians know that when we come into unity that HE says that HE will be there, also. I do believe that HE will be bringing wealth into the Kingdom of God during this last days because that's what HIS Word says! The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous (our righteousness is in HIM).

Let us not participate in any bashing or harsh words . . . we are supposed to bless people! None of us know when the Dinar will RV but we can stand in agreement that our Master does know and we trust HIM to bring it forth at the right time. HE knows that most of us are in need and I believe that it will not be much longer. However, that is just what I believe!

I do not want us to open a door for the enemy to delay or steal what HE has for us. Our mouths can cause all kinds of destruction. You guys are awesome and I love DV but can we agree to stand and watch? Thanks for listening . . .

Hey whether your Christian or not, anything that is a positive outlook on the RV should bring us hope! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Umbertino . . . you may be right! I questioned it when I posted here, however, the subject is coming into agreement about the Dinar RV so, I posted here. Perhaps, the mods will move it, if they agree with you.

Peace back to you.

well said sonnet and i agree. hooray for the big guy.

Maybe you could have posted in off-topic.

sorry umbertino i thought you were slade there for a minute , thats his famous reply.

I am in agreement with you Brother, God bless you and your family Christ 24/7

Just for sake of clarity... I'm not the one who gave you that neg.( no reason for me to)...I just want you to know. ... As usual I ran out of pluses and am unable as of now to even you out. Will do as soon as I can.....Peace.

sorry umbertino i thought you were slade there for a minute , thats his famous reply.

End Quote

No need to be sorry.....It wouldn't offend me that you mistook me for him. I think it's not offnsive at all to be mistaken for him.

Peace.

Edited by umbertino

I am in. total agreement with you! All of the negativity, bashing, etc. has lead me to not participate as much in these forums as I used to! I know who controls this situation, and also believe that I have knowledge of when we will see this....so until it happens, I just live my life, stay in. the word, and every once in a while will make a comment! But, for the most part im just being paitent...and awaiting them chance to fulfill my God given ability to be a good steward...in the words of the bible, "we are Blessed to be a Blessing"...and that is what this is intended for, to use to Bless others! God Bless each of you!

I am in. total agreement with you! All of the negativity, bashing, etc. has lead me to not participate as much in these forums as I used to! I know who controls this situation, and also believe that I have knowledge of when we will see this....so until it happens, I just live my life, stay in. the word, and every once in a while will make a comment! But, for the most part im just being paitent...and awaiting them chance to fulfill my God given ability to be a good steward...in the words of the bible, "we are Blessed to be a Blessing"...and that is what this is intended for, to use to Bless others! God Bless each of you!

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry I'm lost. Could you please tell me where the "for Jews only" post is?

Apparently your here. The passage in Proverbs that was eluted to was not confined to the Christian. Its reference is to those of Israel. Most of the "prosperity" passages were to Israel and not to Christians.

Stay and enjoy the fellowship!

• Upvote 2

I have seen a number of these "let's get in agreement" posts in the year or so that I have been here at DV. No results yet. I'm curious if people do this when they invest in mutual funds, penny stocks, real estate, commodities ..... etc.? Why should this investment be any different? It's a speculative investment on a currency, nothing more.

• Downvote 1

You know what? When I was young (that was a long time ago) I went to a Salvation Army camp up in the mountains, At this camp you could hike, climb mountains, go swimming and do all sorts of fun stuff. On Sunday they marched us all all out out to a picknick bench and told us to take a couple of minutes to pray to whatever Religion we wanted. If you did not have a Religion, just enjoy the quietness. That is what I really enjoyed about that camp. I wish people would not make Religion a must have. Believe in what ever you want and QUIT segregating it. If you believe, OK. Nuff said.

11Bravo . . . as I am sure that you already know, we believe by faith. I know that HE is real . . . He has revealed Himself to me and I am forever changed! My God is not just some man in the sky, as you said but He IS THE LIVING GOD!!! Peace to you . . .