Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino Strange Post 06/16/2011

dinarmamma

Basically he's just saying get ready for the investment that will happen in a couple of days, and be wise how you spend it.

Make sure you've gotten your taxes in order and have $$ set aside for all the taxes and fees there gonna throw at us.

Invest wisely and enjoy the ride.

Go RV!!

Ok, please don't hit me with a ton of negs or bash me, I never bring over Blaino crap but this one I just had to because besides the the usual bearer of bad intel I think he may be going a little Rooney. His latest Doozie is not only hard to read but is just plain weird, even for him.

I don't know if anyone on here follows Blaino but I could sure use some explanation as to why in the world he would post something like this because all I've come up with is he's finally lost it!

Blaino JUNE 16th early morning

[4:00:24 AM] Peachee: [blaino] This one is a lil harder to read. The best way is to read what you see, and listen to what it says…you’ll figger ut out, I recon![in my best John Wayne] Well Dee-nahr-euns, I been watchin ya fer ah-wile now un I needta ree-mind ya that if, mind ya… I said IF this here Dee-nahr mess gets all haggled out inna cup-ula dahze er so, yer gunna need ta have yer brains straight n yer hands steady so’s ya kin avoid gitten “took ta the Cleaners”. So stay away from too much of that ‘who-hit-John’ till yer goods r safe and yer snuggled up in yer own piece a heaven. Be smart tho, git yerself ah lil help with alla them confounded dee-tails n figgers so’s ya dont wind up pay-in them black hatted hombres with too sharp a pencil, a whole lotta extry fees n such fer whats suh-pozed ta be yourn all-reddy, Pilgrim! Now, as fer them Eye-rack-ees, well Pilgrim, ya watch yer self reel close… like when yer gitten yer first shave after a long drove… an yer skins gone all soft n that under-neath yer beard. Fer a countree with almost no cattle, they sure got themselves a big passle a Bull Shippers… well, biggest I ever seen since the rail head up ta Abilene that one time… Anyway, less-en ya want more trubbel than hav-in a dull knife ata gun fight… ya git smart n ya git yer self an yer goods sum pro-tec-shun… They got this new critter they call a “bizness trust”… I looked ut oh-ver n I tell ya… ut looks purty good ta me… but you kin brush yer own horse. Well, you Pilgrims keep yer powder dry and yer guts cinched up nice n tight lyke I toll ya, n try ta follow theze Cit-ah-zens they tossed in here ta lead ya’s… Cuz they’re a lotta things, and dumb ain’t one of em! Every body else is bringin their brains, may-be … just may-be you outta do likewise, Amigos! Now, saddle up … yer burnin daylight!”

SLAP, just for posting this crap!!!!

• Upvote 1