Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino Strange Post 06/16/2011

dinarmamma

Ok, please don't hit me with a ton of negs or bash me, I never bring over Blaino crap but this one I just had to because besides the the usual bearer of bad intel I think he may be going a little Rooney. His latest Doozie is not only hard to read but is just plain weird, even for him.

I don't know if anyone on here follows Blaino but I could sure use some explanation as to why in the world he would post something like this because all I've come up with is he's finally lost it!

Blaino JUNE 16th early morning

[4:00:24 AM] Peachee: [blaino] This one is a lil harder to read. The best way is to read what you see, and listen to what it says…you’ll figger ut out, I recon![in my best John Wayne] Well Dee-nahr-euns, I been watchin ya fer ah-wile now un I needta ree-mind ya that if, mind ya… I said IF this here Dee-nahr mess gets all haggled out inna cup-ula dahze er so, yer gunna need ta have yer brains straight n yer hands steady so’s ya kin avoid gitten “took ta the Cleaners”. So stay away from too much of that ‘who-hit-John’ till yer goods r safe and yer snuggled up in yer own piece a heaven. Be smart tho, git yerself ah lil help with alla them confounded dee-tails n figgers so’s ya dont wind up pay-in them black hatted hombres with too sharp a pencil, a whole lotta extry fees n such fer whats suh-pozed ta be yourn all-reddy, Pilgrim! Now, as fer them Eye-rack-ees, well Pilgrim, ya watch yer self reel close… like when yer gitten yer first shave after a long drove… an yer skins gone all soft n that under-neath yer beard. Fer a countree with almost no cattle, they sure got themselves a big passle a Bull Shippers… well, biggest I ever seen since the rail head up ta Abilene that one time… Anyway, less-en ya want more trubbel than hav-in a dull knife ata gun fight… ya git smart n ya git yer self an yer goods sum pro-tec-shun… They got this new critter they call a “bizness trust”… I looked ut oh-ver n I tell ya… ut looks purty good ta me… but you kin brush yer own horse. Well, you Pilgrims keep yer powder dry and yer guts cinched up nice n tight lyke I toll ya, n try ta follow theze Cit-ah-zens they tossed in here ta lead ya’s… Cuz they’re a lotta things, and dumb ain’t one of em! Every body else is bringin their brains, may-be … just may-be you outta do likewise, Amigos! Now, saddle up … yer burnin daylight!”

Edited by dinarmamma
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you dinarmamma :)

It would be funny if it were not such a sad display of

mumbling, but that is what they are best at, all the while

laughing at those who hang on their senseless words. it

appears many of them are now having "fun" toying with people.

Very sad indeed.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I really was thinking that this was just a joke post, you know kind of like Possum got on this other site and was having some fun until I logged in to Pl@%#t Dinar to verify and sure enough this craziness is listed under Blaino's dinar info.

• Upvote 3

Looks like nobody has any clue about how sophisticated the automated web page readers are inside the plethora of 3 letter thug gangs in the gubbamint. How do you think they follow all this? Hire people to read? Ha!

My hat's off to the ingenuity of Blaino!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Couldn't resist - getting ready to head out to the field and figured this was more fun to decipher than the usual morning crossword. I happen to love old John Wayne westerns and this guy has done The Duke wrong :angry:(may he rest in peace).

[4:00:24 AM] Peachee: [blaino] This one is a lil harder to read. The best way is to read what you see, and listen to what it says…you’ll figger ut out, I recon![in my best John Wayne] Well Dee-nahr-euns, I been watchin ya fer ah-wile now un I needta ree-mind ya that if, mind ya… I said IF this here Dee-nahr mess gets all haggled out inna cup-ula dahze er so, yer gunna need ta have yer brains straight n yer hands steady so’s ya kin avoid gitten “took ta the Cleaners”. If the dinar rv's in a couple of days, or so, you need to keep your heads on straight and think about preserving what you have. So stay away from too much of that ‘who-hit-John’ (booze??) till yer goods r safe and yer snuggled up in yer own piece a heaven. Be smart tho, git yerself ah lil help with alla them confounded dee-tails n figgers so’s ya dont wind up pay-in them black hatted hombres with too sharp a pencil, a whole lotta extry fees n such fer whats suh-pozed ta be yourn all-reddy, Pilgrim! Get a good tax attorney, cpa, etc. so you can apply all legal tax protections available. Now, as fer them Eye-rack-ees, well Pilgrim, ya watch yer self reel close… like when yer gitten yer first shave after a long drove… an yer skins gone all soft n that under-neath yer beard. Fer a countree with almost no cattle, they sure got themselves a big passle a Bull Shippers… well, biggest I ever seen since the rail head up ta Abilene that one time…warning to watch out for the BS the Iraqis put out Anyway, less-en ya want more trubbel than hav-in a dull knife ata gun fight… ya git smart n ya git yer self an yer goods sum pro-tec-shun… They got this new critter they call a “bizness trust”… I looked ut oh-ver n I tell ya… ut looks purty good ta me… but you kin brush yer own horse. Definitely hawking some kind of business trust to protect your monies. Well, you Pilgrims keep yer powder dry and yer guts cinched up nice n tight lyke I toll ya, n try ta follow theze Cit-ah-zens they tossed in here ta lead ya’s… Cuz they’re a lotta things, and dumb ain’t one of em! Every body else is bringin their brains, may-be … just may-be you outta do likewise, Amigos! Now, saddle up … yer burnin daylight!”

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, please don't hit me with a ton of negs or bash me, I never bring over Blaino crap but this one I just had to because besides the the usual bearer of bad intel I think he may be going a little Rooney. His latest Doozie is not only hard to read but is just plain weird, even for him.

I don't know if anyone on here follows Blaino but I could sure use some explanation as to why in the world he would post something like this because all I've come up with is he's finally lost it!

[4:00:24 AM] Peachee: [blaino] This one is a lil harder to read. The best way is to read what you see, and listen to what it says…you’ll figger ut out, I recon![in my best John Wayne] Well Dee-nahr-euns, I been watchin ya fer ah-wile now un I needta ree-mind ya that if, mind ya… I said IF this here Dee-nahr mess gets all haggled out inna cup-ula dahze er so, yer gunna need ta have yer brains straight n yer hands steady so’s ya kin avoid gitten “took ta the Cleaners”. So stay away from too much of that ‘who-hit-John’ till yer goods r safe and yer snuggled up in yer own piece a heaven. Be smart tho, git yerself ah lil help with alla them confounded dee-tails n figgers so’s ya dont wind up pay-in them black hatted hombres with too sharp a pencil, a whole lotta extry fees n such fer whats suh-pozed ta be yourn all-reddy, Pilgrim! Now, as fer them Eye-rack-ees, well Pilgrim, ya watch yer self reel close… like when yer gitten yer first shave after a long drove… an yer skins gone all soft n that under-neath yer beard. Fer a countree with almost no cattle, they sure got themselves a big passle a Bull Shippers… well, biggest I ever seen since the rail head up ta Abilene that one time… Anyway, less-en ya want more trubbel than hav-in a dull knife ata gun fight… ya git smart n ya git yer self an yer goods sum pro-tec-shun… They got this new critter they call a “bizness trust”… I looked ut oh-ver n I tell ya… ut looks purty good ta me… but you kin brush yer own horse. Well, you Pilgrims keep yer powder dry and yer guts cinched up nice n tight lyke I toll ya, n try ta follow theze Cit-ah-zens they tossed in here ta lead ya’s… Cuz they’re a lotta things, and dumb ain’t one of em! Every body else is bringin their brains, may-be … just may-be you outta do likewise, Amigos! Now, saddle up … yer burnin daylight!”

OK, I think this is pretty funny. Maybe because I have an odd sense of humor and I'm bored I'm going to translate this mess.:blink:

This one will be harder to read but listen to what Im saying and you will understand. Fellow Dinarians I have been following the message boards and I want to let you know that if the Dinar RVs in the next few days you better have your act together or you will get taken to the cleaners. Stay away from the booze(or herb) until your money is in the bank and you are safe at home. Be smart and consult whatever professionals you need to (Lawyers, Tax consultant, Investment Advisor etc...) and dont let the IRS and bankers get to big a cut of your money. Watch the Iraqi Government because they are full of BS, The biggest BSrs Ive seen in a long time. Be smart with your investment and consider a buisness trust because it looks good to me but you will have to make your own decision. Well people be ready and pay attentention to the message boards because there are a lot of smart people on here. Everyone else is getting ready for the RV and you should do the same, friend. Get moving, your burnin daylight. :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't give Blaino any more creedence than any of the other 'gurus' but this time he actually had something good to say. Forgetting the bad John Wayne junk- he's warning you that when this happens get help, stay sharp and watch the people who come out of the woodwork trying to rip you off. His mention of Iraqians may be a hint to go to a bank rather than a dealer for trade in (don't know) but his mention of sharp pencils reminds me that every fee is negociable. Finally, he tells you to 'brush your own horse' which reminds us that we're responsible for making our own post-RV plans. He suggests looking at a business trust- I haven't specifically looked at that one but know that it's set up in place of a corporation or partnership. I'll spend more time with it later just to know.

Once again, this time he's giving out good information... hopefully for all, a bit redundant but good nonetheless. Good luck all and Go RV. Thanks Blaino for the reminder.

• Upvote 1

MAYBE ITS MORSE CODE :P