Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson---right or wrong

Heavyduty053

I hope to meet George Robinson someday after the RV, and thank him for his encouragement that helped many others take the time to look into this opportunity and make a small investment and hopefully reap a reward.

God Bless America....America, Bless God!

On those grounds, we should all hope to meet and thank Okie and all of the others that have shown so much encouragement,

excitement, and belief in this opportunity.

Here we go again. MC, this is a site for investors, OK?

My sentiments, exactly. I have asked, several times, that we stay "on topic".

I am evening your score, with a +1...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Darkcleaver You calling George a prophet again I thought we already talked about this. Just because you can do a brake job doesn't make you a mechanic..

Aha! Gotcha'!

You'll note that I didn't actually call him a prophet! YOU DID! lol!

I simply used words that George himself used. If you've listened to him you've heard him refer to his "word", or "prediction" regarding silver for example, as him prophesying. E.g.: "I prophesied that silver would fall back to blah blah...."

I think it's interesting that you did the same thing I did: assume that a prophesy is given by a prophet. Heh.

Look, if it'll help you any let's start calling him a foreteller then.

George FORETOLD that the Dinar would revalue, "...the end of May, first of June, 29...." at $3.89. :P

Better? If his FORETELLING doesn't come to pass though, he's still a FALSE FORETELLER! :P

And to the rest of you who continue to claim that George was wrong...don't take this the wrong way, but can you not listen/read? I have reprinted his prophecy, oops, err...foretelling! ;) many times. It hasn't failed yet. There's still the matter of the 29.

Oh, and yeah, this IS an investment. But like everything else in life if you don't allow God to lead you you're going to fall.

Take care.

• Upvote 1

Aha! Gotcha'!

You'll note that I didn't actually call him a prophet! YOU DID! lol!

I simply used words that George himself used. If you've listened to him you've heard him refer to his "word", or "prediction" regarding silver for example, as him prophesying. E.g.: "I prophesied that silver would fall back to blah blah...."

I think it's interesting that you did the same thing I did: assume that a prophesy is given by a prophet. Heh.

Look, if it'll help you any let's start calling him a foreteller then.

George FORETOLD that the Dinar would revalue, "...the end of May, first of June, 29...." at $3.89. :P

Better? If his FORETELLING doesn't come to pass though, he's still a FALSE FORETELLER! :P

And to the rest of you who continue to claim that George was wrong...don't take this the wrong way, but can you not listen/read? I have reprinted his prophecy, oops, err...foretelling! ;) many times. It hasn't failed yet. There's still the matter of the 29.

Oh, and yeah, this IS an investment. But like everything else in life if you don't allow God to lead you you're going to fall.

Take care.

You are so funny I never called George a prophet. He is just someone who believes that he had a conversation with God. Remember that God can change whatever He wants.

Peace to you my brother

Sam T

Anointing of a prophet by GOD ocasionaly, I'm listening to the April recording as i type this, have not reached the part of the Dinar Prophcies yet. This recording is where he states end of May - first of June or 29th of May - He does not understand the 29th on the counter at 57:45

$3.87 to $3.89 Dinar

You can go to you tube and type in ---- George Robinson IQD, Dinars, Silver and Witt Ministries ---- so it last for over an hour, the part where speaks about Dinars is around 52:50 on the counter. Have fun :)

Edited by dinardarius
  • Upvote 1

Anointing of a prophet by GOD ocasionaly, I'm listening to the April recording as i type this, have not reached the part of the Dinar Prophcies yet. This recording is where he states end of May - first of June or 29th of May - He does not understand the 29th on the counter at 57:45

$3.87 to $3.89 Dinar

You can go to you tube and type in ---- George Robinson IQD, Dinars, Silver and Witt Ministries ---- so it last for over an hour, the part where speaks about Dinars is around 52:50 on the counter. Have fun :)

Odd that the 29th is a very possible RV date from all the other intel we're getting.Perhaps there is something to George after all?

If it merely hits that date it could be a coincidence.But if by some miracle it also falls within his price range it is irrefutable proof that indeed God was behind this.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Odd that the 29th is a very possible RV date from all the other intel we're getting.Perhaps there is something to George after all?

If it merely hits that date it could be a coincidence.But if by some miracle it also falls within his price range it is irrefutable proof that indeed God was behind this.

Hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nope..I'm quite serious.

If both the date and rate range happen it is too common to be a coincidence.

Unless you would think this prediction actually came from the OTHER side.

YA HEARD!? He's quite serious. I know ill get downvoted for this (more bible thumpers than not on these forums). But if you notice my rep, I can take the hits!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Edited by Solarcloud
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

YA HEARD!? He's quite serious. I know ill get downvoted for this (more bible thumpers than not on these forums). But if you notice my rep, I can take the hits!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

$3.87 to $3.89 Dinar

This is the first time I've read it was the 29th of May. I have read he mentioned the number 29 but was confused or didn't know what it meant. If it was 29th of May then all hs predictions were wrong and we can finally gett off this subject.

I've been reading for a lot more much of an RV in this price range long before I read about George so how would that be irrefutable proof?

People can scoff and they'd like,but I firmly believe this is a gift from God.

And as for the atheists and other non believers that mockingly brought up the point that the 'God given' RV will also benefit them.Well you're half right and half wrong.

So many Christian brethren have all come saying the same thing.That they have been informed that the blessings from the RV won't last that long,and the majority should be put toward getting yourself and others out of debt,the ministry,food/shelter/water prep,precious metals (that will always have value),and land for farming.Many seem to think we are right on the verge of the Great Tribulation,and a final global economic crash is in the near future.Therefore by faith many Christians plan to take care of these issues first before enjoying the remainder of our gift.

On the other hand the Atheists and other non believers whom do not believe this is part of Gods plan (or perhaps in God at all for that matter) are more likely to spend their wealth on luxuries or hoard it away for future years.Therefore they will be caught completely off guard when worldwide currencies bust,leaving their Dinar fortunes practically worthless in a short period of time.So you too will enjoy the fruits of this investment for a short period of time before you loose it all in one fell swoop.The rich Elites whom control the worlds government and finances will not allow the wealth from the RV stay in the hands of the people for long.You would do well to use a good portion of the wealth to prepare yourself for emergencies in these uncertain times while you can.I'm sure I will be mocked both on here and in Real life for this belief,but it doesn't matter to me.Trying to help others wake up to the frailty of our current global system is worth all the ridicule and neg rep in the world.

I've been reading for a lot more much of an RV in this price range long before I read about George so how would that be irrefutable proof?

Exact date + Correct Price range +2 months prior prediction = Not a coincidence.

All the time People here say that only the very top brass know the exact date and rate of the RV.

So if a little ol' street preacher and radio show guest hits both with such a large time period between the prediction and fullfill ment;do you still honestly think it's just his own knowledge?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, I'm puzzled...

If you firmly believe in God....then....God is behind everything right?

God is behind the RV. But he was also behind 9/11. And behind Dubya Bush. And Osama Bin Laden. And Ghaddafi. And Saddam Hussain. And Putin. And Hitler. And Bono. And Jesus. And John and Paul. Not the apostles. The Beatles.

And behind the flu. Aids. Cancer. Floods. Fires. Hitting your little toe. Premature ejaculation. Bad Hollywood movies. Food poisoning. Your cat dying. Missing the alarm clock. Losing the World Series. Winning the World Series.

Or....do "you" have a God who is behind some things but not others? If he's not behind some things then....who is??

I really really want to believe!!!

• Downvote 1

Exact date + Correct Price range +2 months prior prediction = Not a coincidence.

All the time People here say that only the very top brass know the exact date and rate of the RV.

So if a little ol' street preacher and radio show guest hits both with such a large time period between the prediction and fullfill ment;do you still honestly think it's just his own knowledge?

Exact date?

MANY have pointed to the END of June.

George pointed to the END OF MAY, OR THE FIRST OF JUNE.

EVERYONE has known the importance of the end of June.

Exact rate?

EVERYONE has been discussing the $3.80-something rate for a lot longer than two months.

• Upvote 1

Ok, I'm puzzled...

If you firmly believe in God....then....God is behind everything right?

God is behind the RV. But he was also behind 9/11. And behind Dubya Bush. And Osama Bin Laden. And Ghaddafi. And Saddam Hussain. And Putin. And Hitler. And Bono. And Jesus. And John and Paul. Not the apostles. The Beatles.

And behind the flu. Aids. Cancer. Floods. Fires. Hitting your little toe. Premature ejaculation. Bad Hollywood movies. Food poisoning. Your cat dying. Missing the alarm clock. Losing the World Series. Winning the World Series.

Or....do "you" have a God who is behind some things but not others? If he's not behind some things then....who is??

I really really want to believe!!!

You see, what God is really behind is free will...Evil of course happens in the world...but its all a result of people choosing to do the wrong thing. God never has and never will interfere with free will, to do so would be to destroy the whole concept behind it. Any of us can do whatever we like, but there is a consequence(either for ourselves or others, or both) to be paid for each action. People think christianity is all about things you cant do....thats simply not true, its about things that you choose not to do, there is a huge difference in doing right because its the law and doing right because its the right thing to do. Now that being said, I don't believe god is behind the Iraqi dinar or any other currency in the world, at most he might use it(if it happens) as an event to test people or to give others opportunities they may not have had otherwise, but in no way is wealth critical to his plan.

• Upvote 1

your right its about free will,, and all the people have the free will to mock and disbelieve if you want. you dont offend me or hurt my feelings.IMO just rememeber one day, all will be held accountable for their actions. so take it for what its worth. the word says there will nashing and knawing of teeth and mens hearts will fail on that day. again take it for what its worth. sounds like a song!!! GO RV!!! :rolleyes:

why anyone thought it was a good idea to bring this thread back is beyond me. George Robinson was wrong and is a fool. Religion is like a penis. Its fine to have one, Its fine to be proud of it. But please don't whip it out in public and wave it around. And PLEASE don't try to jam it down peoples throats, especially children.

Edited by shiFT_yourworld
  • Upvote 4

If george made a prediction claiming it was from god and did not come to pass, then biblically he is a false prophet.

Yet orthodox christians make up their own rules.

That is not true. I remember a story about Isaiah, he told King Hezekiah that he should set his house in order, for you shall die, and not live but the King prayed and God give Him 15 more years. In essence the what the prophet said did not happen because God changed it. But the prophesy did not come to pass. I just remembered that Elijah told Ahab some things about his demise but the Lord changed it later because Ahab humbled himself. 1 Kings 21:17-29 These are situations where the prophets prophecy did not come to pass because God changed it, why would it be any different today.

Peace to you.

Hi, if you listen to the recording you will here George say "I'm not sure about the 29th"

If I got a call from GOD I might misundstand the words and not convey them to others correctly.

If GOD sends a perfect message like "JUNE29TH2011@1:22PMPST$3.87" what do you supose would happen? :lol:

GOD BLESS US ALL ON THIS RIDE :)

So are we like waiting till 2029 now?

That is not true. I remember a story about Isaiah, he told King Hezekiah that he should set his house in order, for you shall die, and not live but the King prayed and God give Him 15 more years. In essence the what the prophet said did not happen because God changed it. But the prophesy did not come to pass. I just remembered that Elijah told Ahab some things about his demise but the Lord changed it later because Ahab humbled himself. 1 Kings 21:17-29 These are situations where the prophets prophecy did not come to pass because God changed it, why would it be any different today.

Peace to you.

In the story of Ahab, God did make the change, but again, it was prior to any expiration of the first prophesy. Never in the Bible did God allow for a true prophesy to "just fail" or a change to be made after a time frame was given. Hmmm, was George Robinson's prophesy of the 29th, June 29???

George Robinson is a dirt bag charlatan. similar to benny hinn

How old are you? Six? Please hold your tongue for you don't have all the facts!

So are we like waiting till 2029 now?

There are small minded folks on this forum, It's too bad these small mined folks refuse to practice their patience!

• Upvote 1

Way to Go, Bama Girl!!! They educate themselves into not believing in God and they are proud of it! Little do they know, eternal life that God has for them will be forfeited when they stand before Him! They may not believe in Him now, but they will in about 30 seconds after they are dead . . . "Every knee shall bow."

I pray from II Timothy that "God will grant them repentance to the acknowledging of the Truth . . . that they can recover themselves from the snare of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his bidding." Thanks for your post and +1!

P.S. I have no idea whether George is right or wrong . . . a true prophet, or not . . . I believe that God will show us before it is all over.

Edited by Sonnet
  • Upvote 2